BEST BUY - Buy 2 Games ,Get 1 Free Sale (10/25-10/31)

Originally Posted by Boomatic206

Anybody know what time the shift changes are and how many there are??

laugh.gif
...i JUST left BEST BUY ...and was about to post the EXACT same thing... but so i'm in that situation with all 3 games on one gift receipt. What do Ido??

I don't want any of the games.. i'm just trying to get enough store credit for a PS3, if that matters..

^ just return the two games that u paid for with the gift receipt, if u try to return all of them the free game will have no value once they scan it. thenlater u can return the free game without any receipt or jus keep it.

this was a
pimp.gif
deal btw....jus noticed i came out wit almost $600 worth ofgames and spent only $96

I know theres peeps that work at bestbuy on here. I WONDER IF THEY've TOLD THEIR MANAGERS ABOUT THIS SCAM?? I know a few pages back, there were some dudesgettin all salty because some niketalker figured out how to beat the system.. BECAREFUL.

I tried buying 2 30 games and one 60 and the 60 dollar one was always charged. SO I ended up with two $30 games(GTA4 and MGS4) I also got NBA 2K10. The lasttime I went I got store credit. But the cashier at CS was just helping out Customer Service cause there was a long line. After she rang me up I went two getthe three games and she was at the cashier registers. So I had to slip one off on the side and bought two with no free one so she wouldn't catch on. I haveto go to another one and try again. But so far so good.

Originally Posted by jigsta05

they didnt let me return two of the games i bought w/o receipt.. what should i try next?
1. take them to walmart return for store credit
2. then buy Amex gift cards it will cost you $5
3. take the cards back to best buy and get 3 more games
4. take back the original 3 games you will end up with spending $5 for a $60 game \

only works 1 time because walmart only gives you 3 recepless returns a month and over $60 requires 2 returns.

unless you get someone else to repeat the cycle for you my girl did for me i ended up coming up 2 $60 games for $10
smokin.gif

BTW im in retail and the ID thing is only for a national survey on returns it cant come back to bite you unless you constantly return things i mean like + 5 ormore times per month...

Idk the shift changes but I asked my cousin that works there and she said she starts at 5 so u can try after 5 I'm pretty sure everyone has a differentschedule.

Originally Posted by piNoy805jAys

Originally Posted by RP805

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Just got back from BB and tried returning madden from TRU but girl said they aint takin nothing back w/ out a receipt. SOCAL BB though. I might try returning it to wal mart and then getting an AMEX card w/ the gift card

what part of socal?
nerd.gif

ventura 1 hr north of L.A.
same happened to me bro
laugh.gif
tried returning brutal legend from TRU deal for store credit with no receipt and it didnt work. best buy in oxnard off rose right? light skinned skinny girl with long black hair helped u? piercing on her upper lip? i know her and she still couldnt help me!
mad.gif

lol...yup kinda cute though...yea man got shut down but I might just go back and try to do that 30 dollar games w/ the 60 dollar one on da middle

Originally Posted by jae oh en

what do you guys say when you get shut down?

it must be a super awkward moment.
laugh.gif
i know right
reactions would be like "oh...
eyes.gif
embarassed.gif
grin.gif
"

i bet some employs already know what some people are doing trying to get that extra $60
laugh.gif

I was wondering for anybody that knows can you use the same receipt more than once?? Like use it to return the games and then go back and use the same receiptagain but different games(same title of the games you bought)???

i bought 4 games the first time today and it worked great ... 2nd time i did it after i returned the 4 games shorty messed up my order completely @#%#%@ gothit for 185$ what part of the game is that ... i was killing it @ 108 and then ran into this girl who decided that my order wasn't good enuf

BIFF - I just left BB. I was steady rocking the 59.9? Then my free game then the
39.99 game. It was working until I went to another bb which they didn't knowabout
The deal and went with all 59.99. The rang up the last game for free. I got a horrid
Game but idk bc I will walmart it.

Will this happen again?

Originally Posted by jae oh en

what do you guys say when you get shut down?

it must be a super awkward moment.
laugh.gif
The clerks I came across just make it short/sweet and say, "Nope!" with a smile following.

That definitely made it a lot easier, a lot less face time, and a lot less awkward.
laugh.gif

i went to best buy for the last time today at a different time and this guy working there rejected me. Then as I was walking away I heard him talk to aco-worker and say "that's the scam I was talking about". Are you serious bro? you gunna be a penis for no reason.

Originally Posted by Spaghetti89

I was wondering for anybody that knows can you use the same receipt more than once?? Like use it to return the games and then go back and use the same receipt again but different games(same title of the games you bought)???
no i don't think so. the first thing they scan when u go to make a return is the receipt and i believe it shows up in the system if the gamehas been returned.

shorty throwing a monkey wrench in the plans ... talking about we gotta line up for the michael jackson movie @ 6 and it start at 8 ... best buy gonna beclosed by the time the movie ends
indifferent.gif

now i'm only gonna be able to go 2x today ... doing 2 free games each time ... i'm sure by now they got me figured out ...
smh.gif

saturday morning i'm going every best buy in nyc

i bought madden uncharted 2 and batman arkham asylum on the same receipt. i'm thinking of exchanging madden for fifa would i need to bring all three games?and should i keep madden or go with fifa?

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

BIFF - I just left BB. I was steady rocking the 59.9? Then my free game then the
39.99 game. It was working until I went to another bb which they didn't knowabout
The deal and went with all 59.99. The rang up the last game for free. I got a horrid
Game but idk bc I will walmart it.

Will this happen again?

Not sure might byu anychance did u get any duplicate games on that purchase?

Originally Posted by Halftime718

So how does this work, I went to best buy and it wasn't posted anywhere, can anyone help me out.
Take the 3 to the register and just remind/inform them there's a B2G1F sale all week that ends tomorrow.

They'll look it up in their database. Or when they ring up all 3, a notification will pop up on-screen.

just went back to spot in jersey and the girl takes back my 4 games on one receipt so i was good ... i go get 6 games i want ... and of course shorty calls themanager and they rearrange it so that they highest priced games get charged
indifferent.gif

they did however do 2 separate transactions and gave me 1 of the free games on the side b/c they couldn't figure out the system ... so i can def. returnthose for store credit ... but now i have 2 separate transactins ...

indifferent.gif

this is getting more difficult ... oh well ... so thas now 12 free games ... i want to get 23 more games ... i think i'm running out of time
laugh.gif

I want to hit up the same BB's i;ve gone too, but I dont want to run into the same cashiers I've dealt with in the morning....gonna have to wait

Originally Posted by piNoy805jAys

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Just got back from BB and tried returning madden from TRU but girl said they aint takin nothing back w/ out a receipt. SOCAL BB though. I might try returning it to wal mart and then getting an AMEX card w/ the gift card

what part of socal?
nerd.gif

ventura 1 hr north of L.A.
same happened to me bro
laugh.gif
tried returning brutal legend from TRU deal for store credit with no receipt and it didnt work. best buy in oxnard off rose right? light skinned skinny girl with long black hair helped u? piercing on her upper lip? i know her and she still couldnt help me!
mad.gif

lol...yup kinda cute though...yea man got shut down but I might just go back and try to do that 30 dollar games w/ the 60 dollar one on da middle
lemme know how that goes tryna do the same today as well

Back
Top Bottom