BEST BUY - Buy 2 Games ,Get 1 Free Sale (10/25-10/31)

somebody sell me the fifa for the low 30 shiped
nerd.gif
hit the inbox
pimp.gif

Where's the CAG thread revealing the GameStop B2G1F used sale? I just see outdated threads from Jan. '09 and Oct. '08.

I found this though [Wii titles only]:

Mannn doing this at best buy is easier than toys r us. I started today using my homies reciept he got weds. I'm at 2 free games on my way to the 3rd. Bythe end of this I'm gonna come up with 8 games by end of Saturday. I think I'm the only one in Oregon abusing this loophole. O and what's good %+*+is my homies are giving me tekken 6 reciepts from gaystop and +@#@!%%* ebgames so I can return for straight cash

Originally Posted by daaznfella

that's what my friend did, got himself 3 games for 40$....
I did

Thing was I got Bioshock for 20 (Which I missed and wanted to play again) Forza 3 which I really wanted, and instead of going for another 20 dollar game I wentfor Liberty City Stories since I was gonna buy Ballad of Gay Tony anyways.

Ive been super lazy to do this, another thing is I wanna return the two BS games to wal mart but for all I know the games will be like 9.99 at wal mart and Iwont get, my 40 back

i just wanna take this opportunity to thank BB for all the free games this week, il think of best buy every time i play Need for Speed, Fight Night, Madden10,NHL10, and Resistance2... Good looks BB

^ LOL I'm still thanking Toys R Us. I got games that I haven't even played yet.

I'll probably be thanking BB next week. Hardly opened anything up yet.

Originally Posted by piNoy805jAys

Originally Posted by RP805

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Just got back from BB and tried returning madden from TRU but girl said they aint takin nothing back w/ out a receipt. SOCAL BB though. I might try returning it to wal mart and then getting an AMEX card w/ the gift card

what part of socal?
nerd.gif

ventura 1 hr north of L.A.
same happened to me bro
laugh.gif
tried returning brutal legend from TRU deal for store credit with no receipt and it didnt work. best buy in oxnard off rose right? light skinned skinny girl with long black hair helped u? piercing on her upper lip? i know her and she still couldnt help me!
mad.gif

lol...yup kinda cute though...yea man got shut down but I might just go back and try to do that 30 dollar games w/ the 60 dollar one on da middle
lemme know how that goes tryna do the same today as well

Just got back from BB and tried doin that 20 60 20 and no go in Oxnard. Put them in the right order but the receipt shows it took off the first one andcharged for the other 2
mad.gif

I'm gonna try returning the two i got charged for but got a feeling they are gonna want the third game
roll.gif

Man Im at 5 free games for today, been a field day for me. I'll do one more store and it's a done deal till tommarrow. Saturday I'm gonna beastthis %$@% with no F 'in remorse. Goodlyck nikeTalkers

Ps. I feel sorry for you Cali people, seems like ur stores are full of haters, snitchs, buster, and more. All the stores I go to customer service is helllaaacoo

Tried the 20-60-20 thing, didn't work.

The chick at the register even tried to over-ride the system so she can hook up the 60$ game free, and it didn't work. I guess BB actually updated theirsystem to automatically put the lowest prices game free.
laugh.gif

^ I just got back from BB. Got 3 free games.

They also had Rock Revolution for $5 so that was the first game and I used $20 games for the third.

Guy at the register was like yo that's a steal. I told him how to do it so he bout to get on it tomorrow.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Just got back from BB and tried returning madden from TRU but girl said they aint takin nothing back w/ out a receipt. SOCAL BB though. I might try returning it to wal mart and then getting an AMEX card w/ the gift card

what part of socal?
nerd.gif

ventura 1 hr north of L.A.
same happened to me bro
laugh.gif
tried returning brutal legend from TRU deal for store credit with no receipt and it didnt work. best buy in oxnard off rose right? light skinned skinny girl with long black hair helped u? piercing on her upper lip? i know her and she still couldnt help me!
mad.gif

lol...yup kinda cute though...yea man got shut down but I might just go back and try to do that 30 dollar games w/ the 60 dollar one on da middle
lemme know how that goes tryna do the same today as well

Just got back from BB and tried doin that 20 60 20 and no go in Oxnard. Put them in the right order but the receipt shows it took off the first one and charged for the other 2
mad.gif

I'm gonna try returning the two i got charged for but got a feeling they are gonna want the third game
roll.gif
yeah i just went around 5 today as well and tried it too and my 3rd one came up free. theres were 2 registers open both with girls i went to theone on the right the shorter girl. and i guess there system automaticaly gets the cheapest one free
mad.gif
imma call it quits and return all 3. got my place holder game from TRU to swapfor mw2 and already have fifa10, uncharted 2 and wolfenstein so those will hold me down til then

I finally got shut down
roll.gif
I went to the same dude like 8 times and didn't bother with disguise he called manager

I was like ok, going back there in the morning but I have every game everything now is for sale and giveaway i should do

NT giveaway

Originally Posted by SamB

Ps. I feel sorry for you Cali people, seems like ur stores are full of haters, snitchs, buster, and more. All the stores I go to customer service is helllaaa coo
Nahh, don't feel sorry for us.

In reality, they're just doing their job and following the rules, while we're trying to cheat the system. Can't knock 'em for that.

But if there were no rules [i.e. Toys'R'Us] guidelining a sale, then it's not cheating the system. It's just a matter of taking advantage of aloophole.

Originally Posted by biff lawson

I finally got shut down
roll.gif
I went to the same dude like 8 times and didn't bother with disguise he called manager

I was like ok, going back there in the morning but I have every game everything now is for sale and giveaway i should do

NT giveaway

need to hook me up with fifa for the 360 with a giveaway

I finally got shut down
roll.gif

NT giveaway

giveaway is always good. as long as I get a copy of anything

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I finally got shut down
roll.gif

NT giveaway

giveaway is always good. as long as I get a copy of anything

help me think of a contest and i'll do a Fifa 10 or 2k10 Giveaway
"__st (or __th) person to post the correct answer to this question will get this free copy of _______________."

Yeaaaa wassup with a giveaway homie. Goodluck tmr everyone, have fun with this @%$+

I finally got shut down
roll.gif

NT giveaway
If you got Fifa I need that!

Back
Top Bottom