OFFICIAL NFL THREAD 2024-25: Week IV Vol: “ TNF, please don’t be a boo boo bowl”

Because Justin Fields is such a better QB than Garner Minshew? :lol:

He’s going to the Jets or New Orleans or maybe Baltimore. He has to sign off on it (and probably restructure his contract) so I doubt he goes from one sorry QB to another

Justin Fields is easily better than Minshew but ok

20241002_121311.jpg
20241002_121313.jpg
20241002_121314.jpg
20241002_121317.jpg
20241002_121319.jpg
20241002_121321.jpg

Similar passing stats, tho minshew has 2 more ints…but we got to take into account fields started off slow, he’s got an upward projection.

Now..add in 3 rushing tds, all the first downs fields created with his legs and it’s not close..

Fields def has show progression, and that’s all I want to see..success isn’t linear..the nfl is a meritocracy nd fields is playing better than minshew…having watched both teams, one offense is lethargic…and it ain’t in Pitt…

are we talking career or just this year? I mean the Raiders and Steelers are almost polar opposites as teams lol. Pitt also doesn't have Fields taking risks with his arm though, hence the 1 INT.

are we talking career or just this year? I mean the Raiders and Steelers are almost polar opposites as teams lol. Pitt also doesn't have Fields taking risks with his arm though, hence the 1 INT.

Ok. Touché. I agree with the latter. And yes I’m just talking this year.. last two weeks for real 😂 😂. I’ll be real..

But yea, I think they’re identical as passers, but field legs add another dimension to his game…

I’ll admit I’m bias..I like bro game in college and I’m rooting for him..

Hopefully this is his geno year..

Back
Top Bottom