Bengal Vs. Grizzly

Who would win in a fight to the death, a bengal tiger or a grizzly bear?

• Bengal tiger

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grizzly bear

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The only way a tiger can win is if it gets to the Bear's julugar (which is how most big cats kill their prey). Grizzly Bears are simply too powerful to lose to a tiger in most cases.

whoever says tiger is thinking that cuz it looks cooler, a bear will smack da sass outta that pussycat.

so much ignorance, a grizzly is not slow

and is ridiculously huge and ridiculously strong

Did I say a grizzly was slow?

After some reading, i think it could possibly be close but the tiger would still win.
no, you said 999999999% of the time the tiger would win and that it was too fast

both are very ignorant statements because not only did you underestimate the grizzly bear, you gave the tiger waaaaayyy too much credit

no, you said 999999999% of the time the tiger would win and that it was too fast

both are very ignorant statements because not only did you underestimate the grizzly bear, you gave the tiger waaaaayyy too much credit

Okay i exaggerated a bit, but the tiger is faster than the bear.

Who has got the more powerful bite?

Last edited:
i voted tiger but i don't know, we should make it happen

Page is full of lies, grizzly bears and bengal tigers pretty much weigh the same.
Depends on the Grizzly.  Alaskan Coastal Grizzlies can weigh 800-1200 pounds, the average male boar weighs anywhere from about 450-700 pounds.  A male Bengal Tiger averages 488 pounds.

Last edited:
No way on earth a Tiger could defeat a Bear.
Was talking to my coworker who used to hunt and he was telling me if you're out in the wild and a bear is
making a beeline towards God Bless.
your friend has never encountered a tiger tho..

the tiger knows to go for the neck and kill..the bear seems like its smacks to maybe beat his prey unconscious..

the tiger is way quicker and agile than a bear...

my money is on the bengal bear or the grizzly tiger..

The scenario of this showdown is what matters.

Do they just stumble across each other on a path and duke it out? Memphis Wins

Does the tiger get to ambush an unsuspecting bear? W for Cincinnati

Grizzly bear is 800-1000lbs ain't no way.

Idk how agile they are, but they ain't bringing down a 1000 pounder. A few wacks, and that ***** gonna be running.

I think a bear would beat a tiger if they randomly came across each other. Not only are they bigger but they're also way stronger.

I wouldn't underestimate a tiger though. If the tiger somehow managed to get a good opening on the bear's neck, it might have a chance. Once a tiger gets a hold of it's prey's neck it doesn't let go easily.

Someone asked Ron Magill the Miami zoo keeper this.

He said, no question, the grizzly bear would maul the tiger.  It's too big and strong.  Tiger wouldn't be able to get a kill bite and the bear would clobber it while it tried.  Plus bears have claws just as dangerous as the tigers, just they're 10x as strong when they swipe.

There's your answer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom