Bengal Vs. Grizzly

Who would win in a fight to the death, a bengal tiger or a grizzly bear?

• Bengal tiger

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grizzly bear

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
bear

they already covered this on the discovery channel on "animal face off" aka deadliest warrior for animals

Last edited:
"They're pretty impressive creatures with good strength, agility and problem-solving abilities," Smith said. "They're patient with a problem. They wouldn't shake the tree as hard as they could right off the bat. They'd shake it, see how that worked, shake it a second time and so on. They behaved logically, like they were problem solving."
At one point, Cairns wondered if the problem the bears were trying to solve was how to eat him.
"I had climbed a tree to place an instrument. When the bears were allowed back in the pen, one of them made a bee-line for the tree, sniffed it, then turned and looked straight at me," Cairns said. "It was amazing. That really sent chills down my spine."
The team also tested what the bears could do to a 700-pound metal Dumpster.
"It was like a beach ball to them," Cairns said. "They could roll it over and over. It took a minimum of two people a concerted effort to tip it."
After two days of testing, Cairns and Smith came back to MSU. In less than 24 hours, Schmitt assembled the data into a computer model that could illustrate how a bear shaking a tree compared to a human.
"Our conclusion was a grizzly bear is equal to 2.5 to 5 humans in strength. I'm certain if a bear were enraged it would be much, much higher," Cairns said. "We never did get them ticked off. We didn't want to."

http://www.montana.edu/cpa/news/nwview.php?article=3827

Grizzly is smart, he'd know the deal with the tiger and the kamikaze sneak attacks. This Grizzly was just chillin, now imagine if one is pissed and its life is threatened :wow: :smokin If the Grizzly got the Tiger in its paws he'd hulk smash like Loki in Avengers :lol:

Tiger would win.

Thread reminds me of that "You vs either an Anaconda or Alligator or Jaguar" thread.

LULZ were had for days in that one...:lol:

After watching gator boys for the last two weeks, I'm comfortable saying I could take one.

I want NO parts of an anaconda.  IDGAF if its 1/4 the size of the one in the movie... But that thang choked John Voigt the **** out.

I'd take Alligator if given the choice.

Tiger, easy, just wait for dude to hibernate, then boot him up while in safe mode

The Tiger definitely has the muay thai striking advantage. However, that's also his down fall because he's prone to wild looping and telegraph attacks. The Grizzly Bear is an All-American who's money is all on his superior grappling and clinch work. He ain't afraid to throw down either because he can pack a punch too. The bear is more versatile because his movements are more superior to the cat. He can stand on hind legs and he encompasses a compact body with short but powerful limbs. The tiger may have have a good ground game on its back, but the bear has dexterity; he can literally stick to you lick glue. The bear ain't no slouch on the ground either. I got the bear on this.

Last edited:
dudes talmbout befriending the jag and then betraying it :lol:

I forgot all about that. Had me in tears.

Anyone remember the video someone posted here a while back of these people who would drop off sheep(maybe it was cows) and then record the tigers eating them? :nerd:

This ain't wrestling, its MMA... Clearly the Tiger is highly skilled in fighting off his back.  The Bear even had side control at the beginning of the video until the Tiger hip escaped, hitting him with some up-kicks, eventually moving back to open guard and limiting the bears ground and pound.

He toyed with the bear  initiating submission attempts (armbar at :21) and could have easily gotten to his feet at any point.
laugh.gif
 this is a hilarious description of what's going on in that video.  
roll.gif
 @ the 'armbar'

Grizzly bear.  It's got a couple hundred pounds on the tiger, and there's a marginal difference in speed (grizzly bear top speed: 30 mph, bengal tiger: 35 mph).  The only advantage the tiger has is agility.

Out of jaguar, anaconda and alligator; I'm saying alligator.  No question.

I'M SAYIN

99999% of the time, a tiger is gonna destroy a grizzly bear.

The tiger is too fast for the bear to keep up with.
so much ignorance, a grizzly is not slow

and is ridiculously huge and ridiculously strong

After watching gator boys for the last two weeks, I'm comfortable saying I could take one.
lmao, ive been catcin it too, honestly though, i would take the anaconda or alligator, i could outrun either one easily

No way on earth a Tiger could defeat a Bear.
Was talking to my coworker who used to hunt and he was telling me if you're out in the wild and a bear is
making a beeline towards God Bless.

Do you know how POWERFUL a Grizzly bear is?

One swipe and that bear would break that tigers rib cage and not to mention its razor sharp claws... No contest.

That's like Mike Tyson in his prime vs. Bruce Lee. 1 hit and lee would be asleep. (No Kicking) lol.

I'M SAYIN

99999% of the time, a tiger is gonna destroy a grizzly bear.

The tiger is too fast for the bear to keep up with.
And then it gets near the bear and catches that swift right paw strong enough to break every bone in its body and its down for the count.

Look at that, pinned down the whole time
This ain't wrestling, its MMA... Clearly the Tiger is highly skilled in fighting off his back.  The Bear even had side control at the beginning of the video until the Tiger hip escaped, hitting him with some up-kicks, eventually moving back to open guard and limiting the bears ground and pound.

He toyed with the bear  initiating submission attempts (armbar at :21) and could have easily gotten to his feet at any point.

son. tears :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom