Being that "other" woman...... vol. 2

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

So OP sends me a PM
glasses.gif

Yeah, so I started the thread to have better advice to give to my cousin who's in that situation.... but had I said it was about her, then all the "pics?" BS and trollery would have started on cue. But hell, I guess you can't start a simple discussion on NT these days without some form of derailment .....so thanks for contributing jack %*$#.
roll.gif

Because this is SUCH a good place to come for advice like that

Tell your cousin to have some dignity OP, that'd be a start

girl comes to a sneaker forum to ask advice about that
laugh.gif

So OP sends me a PM
glasses.gif

Yeah, so I started the thread to have better advice to give to my cousin who's in that situation.... but had I said it was about her, then all the "pics?" BS and trollery would have started on cue. But hell, I guess you can't start a simple discussion on NT these days without some form of derailment .....so thanks for contributing jack %*$#.
roll.gif

laugh.gif

So OP sends me a PM
glasses.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

So OP sends me a PM
glasses.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

In dealing with a side chick, you usually keep it realer with her then you do with your main chick. Why? Because you don't really care about the side chick so you don't compromise anything to try to "make it work" or to not hurt her feelings. Conversations with the other woman can give insight on how your main woman may feel in certain situations, as well as insight on things your main woman may really want. You can learn a lot from the other woman, especially how cold hearted and devious women really can be.

In dealing with a side chick, you usually keep it realer with her then you do with your main chick. Why? Because you don't really care about the side chick so you don't compromise anything to try to "make it work" or to not hurt her feelings. Conversations with the other woman can give insight on how your main woman may feel in certain situations, as well as insight on things your main woman may really want. You can learn a lot from the other woman, especially how cold hearted and devious women really can be.

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

So OP sends me a PM
glasses.gif

Baby girl PM me, I can help you.. seriously.

You know Murda Ha is a dude right?
facepalm.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So OP sends me a PM
glasses.gif

facepalm.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

30t6p3b.gif

I kissed a guy with a girlfriend......that's it. The opportunity to do more was there, but I couldn't do that. I WOULDN'T do that.

I'll never kiss him again, as long as he has a girlfriend or I have a boyfriend.

**edit, yes, I knew he had a GF. He's a friend, so I knew the full extent of their relationship. 

so you'd still deal with him on that level knowing he would kiss and do more with another chicks while in a relationship?

I honestly can't say I wouldn't....I can't say I would.  But I have no reason in my mind to think he's ever gonna leave her so I don't even focus on it.  Just figured I'd chime in cuz I didn't think many would

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

30t6p3b.gif

I kissed a guy with a girlfriend......that's it. The opportunity to do more was there, but I couldn't do that. I WOULDN'T do that.

I'll never kiss him again, as long as he has a girlfriend or I have a boyfriend.

**edit, yes, I knew he had a GF. He's a friend, so I knew the full extent of their relationship. 

so you'd still deal with him on that level knowing he would kiss and do more with another chicks while in a relationship?

I honestly can't say I wouldn't....I can't say I would.  But I have no reason in my mind to think he's ever gonna leave her so I don't even focus on it.  Just figured I'd chime in cuz I didn't think many would

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by hellaones

^^ I stand corrected

when was this?
nerd.gif
a few years ago maybe 2...i don't remember their names they said they didn't mind cuz it was less stressful cuz they weren't lookiing for a relationship or something like that
I remember that thread too...forgot the names though.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by hellaones

^^ I stand corrected

when was this?
nerd.gif
a few years ago maybe 2...i don't remember their names they said they didn't mind cuz it was less stressful cuz they weren't lookiing for a relationship or something like that
I remember that thread too...forgot the names though.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by stacksblowinpurp

So OP sends me a PM
glasses.gif

roll.gif

Aint %*+ funny.

Yeah it is...wit yo' ol "Thirsty for some Sole4real...come to find out I've been macking, sending e-love and e-chocolate kisses to Chitownlegend manly" self...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by stacksblowinpurp

So OP sends me a PM
glasses.gif

roll.gif

Aint %*+ funny.

Yeah it is...wit yo' ol "Thirsty for some Sole4real...come to find out I've been macking, sending e-love and e-chocolate kisses to Chitownlegend manly" self...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I mean, I think every girl would rather have a guy be 100% honest with you and be like well I'm still into you and we can still chill, get to know each other to see how well me mesh without leaving something good that's at home already.

I mean, I think every girl would rather have a guy be 100% honest with you and be like well I'm still into you and we can still chill, get to know each other to see how well me mesh without leaving something good that's at home already.

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

bingo

Back
Top Bottom