Being that "other" woman...... vol. 2

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

In dealing with a side chick, you usually keep it realer with her then you do with your main chick. Why? Because you don't really care about the side chick so you don't compromise anything to try to "make it work" or to not hurt her feelings. Conversations with the other woman can give insight on how your main woman may feel in certain situations, as well as insight on things your main woman may really want. You can learn a lot from the other woman, especially how cold hearted and devious women really can be.

bingo

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

** Hypothetical thread is hypothetical. I'm only in it for the discussion.

Yea sure. Nobody makes a topic like this for the hell of it.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

** Hypothetical thread is hypothetical. I'm only in it for the discussion.

Yea sure. Nobody makes a topic like this for the hell of it.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Other than better sex, it's raw comfort around a female who thinks like you. If you really observe, you can improve your relationship with your girl(odd as it sounds)

Other than better sex, it's raw comfort around a female who thinks like you. If you really observe, you can improve your relationship with your girl(odd as it sounds)

Originally Posted by Diego

Now I dont know why dudes be going in on Rilla.

This couldve been a decent discussion, especially with the amount of "playas" on this forum.

Night time NT FTL.
I'll tell you why.  He makes a thread, some trolls comes in and make smart @$% remarks, he proceeds to get super butt hurt typing out paragraph after paragraph addressing each insult with italics and bolds.  Then lulz ensue because he takes the net so seriously.  It's like people picking on the dork at school just cuz you know you'll get a rise out of him, just an easy target

Originally Posted by Diego

Now I dont know why dudes be going in on Rilla.

This couldve been a decent discussion, especially with the amount of "playas" on this forum.

Night time NT FTL.
I'll tell you why.  He makes a thread, some trolls comes in and make smart @$% remarks, he proceeds to get super butt hurt typing out paragraph after paragraph addressing each insult with italics and bolds.  Then lulz ensue because he takes the net so seriously.  It's like people picking on the dork at school just cuz you know you'll get a rise out of him, just an easy target

Back
Top Bottom