Being that "other" woman...... vol. 2

Oh Rilla
30t6p3b.gif
smh tell her nothing good will ever come of it.

30t6p3b.gif

I kissed a guy with a girlfriend......that's it. The opportunity to do more was there, but I couldn't do that. I WOULDN'T do that.

I'll never kiss him again, as long as he has a girlfriend or I have a boyfriend.

**edit, yes, I knew he had a GF. He's a friend, so I knew the full extent of their relationship. 

30t6p3b.gif

I kissed a guy with a girlfriend......that's it. The opportunity to do more was there, but I couldn't do that. I WOULDN'T do that.

I'll never kiss him again, as long as he has a girlfriend or I have a boyfriend.

**edit, yes, I knew he had a GF. He's a friend, so I knew the full extent of their relationship. 

Originally Posted by taymane23

roll.gif
roll.gif
YouMadYouBad wrote:

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

So OP sends me a PM
glasses.gif

Yeah, so I started the thread to have better advice to give to my cousin who's in that situation.... but had I said it was about her, then all the "pics?" BS and trollery would have started on cue. But hell, I guess you can't start a simple discussion on NT these days without some form of derailment .....so thanks for contributing jack %*$#.

Baby girl PM me, I can help you.. seriously.

You know Murda Ha is a dude right?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 hayyyyyooooooooooooooooooooooo
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Now I do after the PM.
sick.gif
 **exits thread**  I mean.. he put in from a females point of view..

roll.gif
roll.gif
YouMadYouBad wrote:

So OP sends me a PM
glasses.gif

Yeah, so I started the thread to have better advice to give to my cousin who's in that situation.... but had I said it was about her, then all the "pics?" BS and trollery would have started on cue. But hell, I guess you can't start a simple discussion on NT these days without some form of derailment .....so thanks for contributing jack %*$#.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Now I do after the PM.
sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
YouMadYouBad wrote:

So OP sends me a PM
glasses.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Now I do after the PM.
sick.gif
Antoine-Dodson-Dumb.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
YouMadYouBad wrote:

So OP sends me a PM
glasses.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Now I do after the PM.
sick.gif
Antoine-Dodson-Dumb.gif

Now I dont know why dudes be going in on Rilla.

This couldve been a decent discussion, especially with the amount of "playas" on this forum.

Night time NT FTL.

This couldve been a decent discussion, especially with the amount of "playas" on this forum.

Night time NT FTL.

i don't do the cheating thing now, but in my younger days i did some pretty wild stuff. back then, the only criteria i had for a jump off was that she wasn't clingy and that she understood discretion.

i don't do the cheating thing now, but in my younger days i did some pretty wild stuff. back then, the only criteria i had for a jump off was that she wasn't clingy and that she understood discretion.

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

30t6p3b.gif

so you'd still deal with him on that level knowing he would kiss and do more with another chicks while in a relationship?

30t6p3b.gif

so you'd still deal with him on that level knowing he would kiss and do more with another chicks while in a relationship?

Originally Posted by Diego

Night time NT FTL.
Cause he posts, things go oddly cause people seem to like messing with him, he insults people, then he deletes the title and asks for a lock.

Lather Rinse Repeat.

Not sure why people stay going at him tho.

Originally Posted by Diego

Night time NT FTL.
Cause he posts, things go oddly cause people seem to like messing with him, he insults people, then he deletes the title and asks for a lock.

Lather Rinse Repeat.

Not sure why people stay going at him tho.

i cant speak on bein the other girl, but being the other dude is cool, you get all the good stuff

i cant speak on bein the other girl, but being the other dude is cool, you get all the good stuff

Originally Posted by luxurious24

Yup...until he finds out and rolls through to your mommas crib to spray you up..

Originally Posted by luxurious24

Yup...until he finds out and rolls through to your mommas crib to spray you up..

Originally Posted by Executive76

30t6p3b.gif

Got 'em!

Originally Posted by Executive76

30t6p3b.gif

Got 'em!

whether u the other woman or other man, both of yall gotta know your role. wit me, my side chick is attractive to me physically & sexually but her personality isnt wat i would want my main to have & she feel the same about me. i prefer my gf to be classy but my side chicks to be more "gutta" if u will. it just gotta be a understanding between both parties, & yall gotta have stories already made up just in case u do get caught in any way
laugh.gif

whether u the other woman or other man, both of yall gotta know your role. wit me, my side chick is attractive to me physically & sexually but her personality isnt wat i would want my main to have & she feel the same about me. i prefer my gf to be classy but my side chicks to be more "gutta" if u will. it just gotta be a understanding between both parties, & yall gotta have stories already made up just in case u do get caught in any way
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

laugh.gif

good luck man, the other ALWAYS catches feelings...in most cases anyway.

Back
Top Bottom