Being that "other" woman...... vol. 2

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

So OP sends me a PM
glasses.gif

Yeah, so I started the thread to have better advice to give to my cousin who's in that situation.... but had I said it was about her, then all the "pics?" BS and trollery would have started on cue. But hell, I guess you can't start a simple discussion on NT these days without some form of derailment .....so thanks for contributing jack %*$#.

roll.gif

Because this is SUCH a good place to come for advice like that

Tell your cousin to have some dignity OP, that'd be a start

So OP sends me a PM
glasses.gif

Yeah, so I started the thread to have better advice to give to my cousin who's in that situation.... but had I said it was about her, then all the "pics?" BS and trollery would have started on cue. But hell, I guess you can't start a simple discussion on NT these days without some form of derailment .....so thanks for contributing jack %*$#.

roll.gif

Because this is SUCH a good place to come for advice like that

Tell your cousin to have some dignity OP, that'd be a start

So OP sends me a PM
glasses.gif

Baby girl PM me, I can help you.. seriously.

So OP sends me a PM
glasses.gif

So OP sends me a PM
glasses.gif

Yeah that will teach him.
glasses.gif

So OP sends me a PM
glasses.gif

Yeah that will teach him.
glasses.gif

I mean why lie and say your cousin. Nobody is going to make a damn topic about their damn cousin. No need to lie man. Seriously. It is you who is the side woman. Face it. Play your role and don't be bitter. But that is impossible to ask a woman. They always want more. Get out while you can. That is your advice.

I mean why lie and say your cousin. Nobody is going to make a damn topic about their damn cousin. No need to lie man. Seriously. It is you who is the side woman. Face it. Play your role and don't be bitter. But that is impossible to ask a woman. They always want more. Get out while you can. That is your advice.

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

So OP sends me a PM
glasses.gif

You know Murda Ha is a dude right?

So OP sends me a PM
glasses.gif

From experience, the side chick gotta be tied down with kids...........but like other life lessons, it last BUT for so long even if you hittin her off with bread. Its a dirty game out there.....it will ONLY work if you knew the creep before you got with wifey

From experience, the side chick gotta be tied down with kids...........but like other life lessons, it last BUT for so long even if you hittin her off with bread. Its a dirty game out there.....it will ONLY work if you knew the creep before you got with wifey

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

So OP sends me a PM
glasses.gif

facepalm.jpg

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

So OP sends me a PM
glasses.gif

facepalm.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
YouMadYouBad wrote:

So OP sends me a PM
glasses.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 hayyyyyooooooooooooooooooooooo
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
YouMadYouBad wrote:

So OP sends me a PM
glasses.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
YouMadYouBad wrote:

So OP sends me a PM
glasses.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
YouMadYouBad wrote:

So OP sends me a PM
glasses.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom