Beginning of the End

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

I wish Jordan Brand would just stop making shoes all together, No one really cares about the sig shoes and most of them just sit in outlets anyway. Can you imagine when kobe and lebron retire and their shoe line keeps making sigs and retros. I just which jordan brand would just die and stop using MJ name and old memories to get $. I feel sorry for melo and chris paul.

I barely come in the jordan brand thread I spend most of my time in the Kobe thread, but they already retroed the hell out of the all the sigs in the last few years after next year when the concords drop whats next 2012 columbia's? Kinda lame if you ask me. Next there gonna make fruity color XI.

If it takes one of these threads ever other month for some people who are caught up in the hype to read it and come down to earth and really see the whole picture so be it or if anyone wants to vent so be it.

really what is the point to all the " oh lord another one of these threads" comments ?
Please spend all of your time in the Kobe thread   
indifferent.gif

I wish Jordan Brand would just stop making shoes all together, No one really cares about the sig shoes and most of them just sit in outlets anyway. Can you imagine when kobe and lebron retire and their shoe line keeps making sigs and retros. I just which jordan brand would just die and stop using MJ name and old memories to get $. I feel sorry for melo and chris paul.

I barely come in the jordan brand thread I spend most of my time in the Kobe thread, but they already retroed the hell out of the all the sigs in the last few years after next year when the concords drop whats next 2012 columbia's? Kinda lame if you ask me. Next there gonna make fruity color XI.

If it takes one of these threads ever other month for some people who are caught up in the hype to read it and come down to earth and really see the whole picture so be it or if anyone wants to vent so be it.

really what is the point to all the " oh lord another one of these threads" comments ?
Please spend all of your time in the Kobe thread   
indifferent.gif

"Please spend all of your time in the Kobe thread "

thanks for input.................back to the kobe vi forum  

thanks for input.................back to the kobe vi forum  

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by flappy188

the 3's were retrod before this in 94 because i bought them for 9th grade
da first retros of da I, II, III's in 94 sold so bad i could've bought all 3 for less then 60 bucks in bucket bargin bins where da zip tie da shoes shut.
laugh.gif

back then NO ONE wanted old sneakers.

except me, you and like 3 others, LOL

da first retros of da I, II, III's in 94 sold so bad i could've bought all 3 for less then 60 bucks in bucket bargin bins where da zip tie da shoes shut.
laugh.gif

I guess you cant express yourself in a open forum without getting comments like that. Some people need to grow up, thanks for input.................back to the kobe vi forum  

:edit: i'm gonna be nice,

I guess you cant express yourself in a open forum without getting comments like that. Some people need to grow up, thanks for input.................back to the kobe vi forum  

:edit: i'm gonna be nice,

laugh.gif

I started out eighth grade with the black 3's.  Loved em. Never cared for 9's and just recently grew on the 10's so I was happier with these.  Remember passing on 9's maybe for a pair of Larry Johnson's ! 

laugh.gif

I started out eighth grade with the black 3's.  Loved em. Never cared for 9's and just recently grew on the 10's so I was happier with these.  Remember passing on 9's maybe for a pair of Larry Johnson's ! 

Everything thats wrong with Jordan Brand and the Shoe Game
Everything that's wrong with this sentence is in bold. Buying kicks isn't a game and calling it that makes it sound childish. It's an interest, nothing more

Everything thats wrong with Jordan Brand and the Shoe Game
Everything that's wrong with this sentence is in bold. Buying kicks isn't a game and calling it that makes it sound childish. It's an interest, nothing more

All retros now feel terrible. People always ask me why I have so many basketball shoes but only hoop in Kobe's. There's a reason.

All retros now feel terrible. People always ask me why I have so many basketball shoes but only hoop in Kobe's. There's a reason.

Originally Posted by raptors29

This is exactly how I feel about retros. I have a closet full of them and even when I try to put them to use like going to work-out/lift weights I still can't do it. I just can't justify buying them anymore when I can add way more to my "style" with cheaper shoes that actually feel good.

Originally Posted by raptors29

This is exactly how I feel about retros. I have a closet full of them and even when I try to put them to use like going to work-out/lift weights I still can't do it. I just can't justify buying them anymore when I can add way more to my "style" with cheaper shoes that actually feel good.

Back
Top Bottom