Beanie Sigel signed with G-Unit??

as he did the signature G Unit stuttering proclamation
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

wcw4life2.jpg

The thing is Beans is no buck and game, he will play his position, do the dirty work, with no problem so even if he doesnt put out a successful album forg-unit he will still cake up and

be fed.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Wait I thought Lucky Lefty was Jay's nickname?
Exactly it is...Beans sellin this story man if u cant clearly see he painting this picture along with all the stuff 50 sayin to make Jay look likea #>$& ur blind...

these dudes talking bout "Kiss the wifey goodnight for me" is for dame...how about "im Jay-Z and ur girl prolly loves my music, kiss her goodnight for me you hater"...thats what I took that line as

50 is milkin this thing like a broad...he baiting Jay so hard its crazy, he has spent the whole year coming at Jay sideways, itching for him to say sumtin

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

50 is destroying Diddy and Jay in the mogul wars as of right now

In what aspect? What has Fif done with his label? His only marquee is himself as of right now. His label will only go as far as he himself goes and he himself is on a downward spiral. He's coming off his lowest selling album to date. The G-Unit album sold 200k. His imprint is dying. His artists aren't dropping $*#. So are we speaking on the record sales part of it or the actual talent? Because aside from Banks he has no talent on his label. Beans probably won't even drop. MOP didn't drop. Mase didn't drop. Olivia didn't drop. Beans never sold records. I mean good numbers for someone who isn't commercial but he's not gonna sale and the G-Unit brand isn't worth anything.

Frankly, i'd prefer Beans sign to a indie and get the album out on his own terms because I do not like that $*# Fif is producing. He's on that Master P $*# right now. After Beats By Da Pound left. Letting just anybody produce $*# for them and its second rate.

QFT.

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

50 is milkin this thing like a broad...he baiting Jay so hard its crazy, he has spent the whole year his career coming at Jay sideways, itching for him to say sumtin
This is nothing new. 50's always been thrown subliminals at Jay-Z. Jay just kinda shrugs it off like it's his little brother trying tofight him or something. I never understood how them _'s could stand on stage next to each other and be on the same song with that tension there.

Beans is lookin' like such a pawn in 50's game of chess BISD is two weeks away and i can't believe he's not seeing the next play...fine you gotur issues w/ Jay which some are legitimate, but he's definitely not going about it the right way...if i were him i'd say eff the majors and go theindie route too.....it's working for Slaughterhouse, and they're in the same genre

Exactly it is...Beans sellin this story man if u cant clearly see he painting this picture along with all the stuff 50 sayin to make Jay look like a #>$& ur blind...

these dudes talking bout "Kiss the wifey goodnight for me" is for dame...how about "im Jay-Z and ur girl prolly loves my music, kiss her good night for me you hater"...thats what I took that line as
laugh.gif
@ Jigga fans trying to justify obvious/direct punchlines.

Dude is just as dirty as Puff... if not more.

Beans signing with G-Unit could be a good move.

MOP didn't drop because no one, and I mean no one was checking for them dudes.

Mase couldn't drop because Diddy wouldn't allow it.

Personally, I thought the Mobb Deep/G-Unit project was actually very solid.

It's not like 50 is going to be all over every track...maybe 1 or 2 features at the most, and hearing those two on a record would be interesting.

Originally Posted by DR813

In what aspect? What has Fif done with his label? His only marquee is himself as of right now. His label will only go as far as he himself goes and he himself is on a downward spiral. He's coming off his lowest selling album to date. The G-Unit album sold 200k. His imprint is dying. His artists aren't dropping $*#. So are we speaking on the record sales part of it or the actual talent? Because aside from Banks he has no talent on his label. Beans probably won't even drop. MOP didn't drop. Mase didn't drop. Olivia didn't drop. Beans never sold records. I mean good numbers for someone who isn't commercial but he's not gonna sale and the G-Unit brand isn't worth anything.

Frankly, i'd prefer Beans sign to a indie and get the album out on his own terms because I do not like that $*# Fif is producing. He's on that Master P $*# right now. After Beats By Da Pound left. Letting just anybody produce $*# for them and its second rate.

QFT.

OK YOUR RIGHT....but i see things starting to go in 50s direction

as of right today id say if u put everything in perspective
Jay is 1
Diddy2 (damn tv shows)
50 3 begins turnaround with this move

Originally Posted by Ralf Loran

Exactly it is...Beans sellin this story man if u cant clearly see he painting this picture along with all the stuff 50 sayin to make Jay look like a #>$& ur blind...

these dudes talking bout "Kiss the wifey goodnight for me" is for dame...how about "im Jay-Z and ur girl prolly loves my music, kiss her good night for me you hater"...thats what I took that line as
laugh.gif
@ Jigga fans trying to justify obvious/direct punchlines.

Dude is just as dirty as Puff... if not more.

so what did u take the line as when u first heard it?...if beans never said that where u already like "aww mann dude just squated over Dame"
give me a break...all a N' gotta do is say sumtin on the radio and yall sold?...Buck can get on the radio right now and be like 50 was tired of Em and beentrying to get off the label...yall N' a be like "yep I been knew that, i told u son"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Big Dreams

I thought Lucky Lefty had sometin to do with Sam Rothstein.
It is...but from the spin beans put on it in his interview...he makes it seem like this whole time Sam Rothstein was Dame and not Jay...I thoughtJay was referring to himself on lost ones, when he said "guess we forgot what we came for, should have stayed in food and beverage, to much flossin tomuch Sam Rothstein, i aint B but I gotta divorce them, Hov had to get that shallow issh up off him"...like he stopped worrying about the biz end and thatswhen dame starting going crazy...so he had to get back right

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Beans doesnt exactly appeal to everyone besides those 'real hip hop fans' him signing with G-unit does not gurantee him sales.
I think Curtis is smart enough to realize this. This move, I think, was done by 50 for several reasons. The Beans/Jay-Z beef is getting big rightnow so this is the perfect way to get people talking about G-Unit again. 50 knows that the streets and hip-hop community like Beans so he's a good guy intheir eyes for that one. He's one step closer to having Jay respond to him, which can mean serious promotion for both. All this news and beef gets peoplegoing to his website and if done right the publicity of it all might get Beans to sell a couple hundred thousand, I think 50 wouldn't mind that.

Jay been saying people called him lucky lefty since the reasonable doubt days - i mean why pick that line out of all the others- he called dame out by name onthe album...so you say this line is the reason your launching an all out attack is silly...esp after saying how DAME HIMSELF did you wrong and stole from you
laugh.gif

i mess with Beans but i'm not feeling this whole angle he's taking...

then the bentley and business talks made no sense- you had those OPPORTUNITIES under the ROC umbrella- is it jays fault your label never bubbled? also ifanything he should be the most mad at Dame- from what he is saying dame took food directly from his mouth on several occasions with the SP movie, pro kedsdeal, clothign line etc- but there prob wouldnt be any buzz in dissing dame right now

I'll tell you one thing 50 is a smart business man. He'll capitalize more off of this than Beans or Jay. It seems like he's talking more about thissituation than his own album which is about to drop. He been waiting for Jay-Z to pay attention to him, but I think Jay is even smarter than him and won'tfeed into it.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

I'll tell you one thing 50 is a smart business man. He'll capitalize more off of this than Beans or Jay. It seems like he's talking more about this situation than his own album which is about to drop. He been waiting for Jay-Z to pay attention to him, but I think Jay is even smarter than him and won't feed into it.

Does that make him smart though? I think everyone sees what he's doing. Just sitting back using Beans as a pawn. It reminds me of when Fif was beefing withRawse and used Tia as a pawn. Its not really a smart business move. Its just conniving. Not everybody is willing to be like that in the sake of......why is Fifdoing this !%# btw? Does he have some sort of jealously issue with Hov?

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

I'll tell you one thing 50 is a smart business man. He'll capitalize more off of this than Beans or Jay. It seems like he's talking more about this situation than his own album which is about to drop. He been waiting for Jay-Z to pay attention to him, but I think Jay is even smarter than him and won't feed into it.

Does that make him smart though? I think everyone sees what he's doing. Just sitting back using Beans as a pawn. It reminds me of when Fif was beefing with Rawse and used Tia as a pawn. Its not really a smart business move. Its just conniving. Not everybody is willing to be like that in the sake of......why is Fif doing this !%# btw? Does he have some sort of jealously issue with Hov?

Coming from the same cat that said Ross would go gold??
eyes.gif
... I bet youconsider Ross to be in a GREAT situation, but you're doubting Seig who will be making a pretty good amount of money with this G Unit venture...

How is 50 doin this as jelousy towards Hov?? He was trying to sign Beans 4 years ago... Back when they didn't know if he was legally signed to Dame DashMusic Group or Roc A Fella... 50 expressed intrest in Philly artists a long time ago, he worked with Freeway on his last joint, +*** with Mike Knox (who beatSigel up), & G Unit Philly... Beans may have walked into the BEST situation of his life, 50 said he was a HUGE fan of Philly artists, and now he has one oftheir biggest most respected rappers on his label...

Now this G Unit Philly thing may finally get poppin... (I wonder if Knox and Sigel squashed their beef)... There was even rumors of 50 signin Gillie a fewyears back, and there was cats sayin "he's trying to get back @ Wayne" and %$%$...
smh.gif

Beans signing with G-Unit could be a good move.

MOP didn't drop because no one, and I mean no one was checking for them dudes.

Mase couldn't drop because Diddy wouldn't allow it.

Personally, I thought the Mobb Deep/G-Unit project was actually very solid.

It's not like 50 is going to be all over every track...maybe 1 or 2 features at the most, and hearing those two on a record would be interesting.

why is Fif doing this !%# btw? Does he have some sort of jealously issue with Hov?
It's an inferiority complex. 50 has always wanted to stand at the top of the mountain, by himself, with everyone else under him.

^^ I think we all know 50 has a jealously issue with Hov you can hear it in every interview...he does not like the fact that Jay is appreciated and celebratedas the best (by the majority) for his music...any list when it comes to rappers Jay will place on that list...50 knows he wont but he feels he is entitled tothe same sort of accolades because of his financial success and record sales...you ask 50 who the greatest rapper, he will say Em, you ask him of all time hewill say Pac...I dont think that's out of loyalty to Em or Pac, I think he is just more spiteful than he is about really biggin up Pac n Em

50 wants that respect for his music that Jay has required but he wont get that, the public gonna always remember 50 for being a gangster rapper(shot 9 times)that had a great business sense and made alot of money...they wont be talkin about his music like they will about Jay years from now thats why I think hedoesnt like Jay

50 also knows Touring is where the $$$ is at...Get Beans on a few hot records w/ g-unit n they got another attraction at their shows (thats really how 50 takescare of his people, he brings them on world tours $$$$)

Back
Top Bottom