Beanie Sigel signed with G-Unit??

I hope Beans don't end up like Mase, Mobb Deep, MOP, & Olivia.

Well, in all honestly I guess it can't be any worse then his situation with the ROC.

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

50 is destroying Diddy and Jay in the mogul wars as of right now

In what aspect? What has Fif done with his label? His only marquee is himself as of right now. His label will only go as far as he himself goes and he himselfis on a downward spiral. He's coming off his lowest selling album to date. The G-Unit album sold 200k. His imprint is dying. His artists aren'tdropping $*#. So are we speaking on the record sales part of it or the actual talent? Because aside from Banks he has no talent on his label. Beans probablywon't even drop. MOP didn't drop. Mase didn't drop. Olivia didn't drop. Beans never sold records. I mean good numbers for someone who isn'tcommercial but he's not gonna sale and the G-Unit brand isn't worth anything.

Frankly, i'd prefer Beans sign to a indie and get the album out on his own terms because I do not like that $*# Fif is producing. He's on that Master P$*# right now. After Beats By Da Pound left. Letting just anybody produce $*# for them and its second rate.

Originally Posted by langfor5

Well, in all honestly I guess it can't be any worse then his situation with the ROC.
why even mention Mase?

he was never signed to G-Unit.

Wait i thought the whole "issue" with jay was about him not releasing siegel. So if He was free on the contract What was the purpose of tryin to airout jay?

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

Wait i thought the whole "issue" with jay was about him not releasing siegel. So if He was free on the contract What was the purpose of tryin to air out jay?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
he did not release him back in 06 when music sales was strong

now everything is messed up,no 1 is selling like before

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

50 is destroying Diddy and Jay in the mogul wars as of right now
Beans doesnt exactly appeal to everyone besides those 'real hip hop fans' him signing with G-unit does not gurantee him sales.

Originally Posted by Big Dreams

why even mention Mase?

cuz puffy did a jay-z move
laugh.gif

or is it jay-z did a puff move...hmmm

Mase in 2005 would've went platinum on g-unit just off controversy

Next G-unit Album =beans,50,banks and yayo................if they woulda had max for the hooks that woulda been a classic album

Originally Posted by ninjahood

why even mention Mase?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It's funny how yall flip flop on here. 95% of this board has condemned everything 50 Cent has done in the past 4 years. You've co-signed and celebratedeveryone who's gone against him...and laughed at every artist he's signed to the label. Now because the "I Hate Jay-Z" Bandwagon is as highas it's ever been around here...now all of a sudden people are co-signing the hell out of 50 Cent...and Beanie Sigel signing with him is "great"and shows how much 50 looks out for people.

OK.

why even mention Mase?

laugh.gif

in da words of cam stop it 5
indifferent.gif
.... u know damn well ma$e wasntgoing platinum ever again. If that was the case 50 would've gave puff the money he was asking for, a platinum artist is worth a million dollars right.

Puff has damn sure been evil in a lot of situations but i dont feel sorry about ma$e at all. This is the same $%+%@ who stopped mid career while he waspuff's biggest artist and said yo i wanna change my life
happy.gif

Comes back 5 years later like nah puff i wanna rap again.. aite go drop this album ma$e flops even with massive promotion then goes back to church

2 years later yo puff i wanna rap again but this time im'a go against my godly life talk guns violence and go make 50 cent rich instead of you. At thatpoint puff has every right in the world to say $%+%@ !#%+ u
laugh.gif

why even mention Mase?

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
.... u know damn well ma$e wasnt going platinum ever again. If that was the case 50 would've gave puff the money he was asking for, a platinum artist is worth a million dollars right.

Puff has damn sure been evil in a lot of situations but i dont feel sorry about ma$e at all. This is the same $%+%@ who stopped mid career while he was puff's biggest artist and said yo i wanna change my life
happy.gif

Comes back 5 years later like nah puff i wanna rap again.. aite go drop this album ma$e flops even with massive promotion then goes back to church

2 years later yo puff i wanna rap again but this time im'a go against my godly life talk guns violence and go make 50 cent rich instead of you. At that point puff has every right in the world to say $%+%@ !#%+ u
laugh.gif

Mase sold 559,000 units with Welcome Back(2004)... (what was this "massive promotion" you speak of?) I'm pretty sure thats the best selling rapalbum released on Bad Boy since...

You mean to tell me he wouldn't have went platinum on G Unit... in 2005??

You can't be serious... I didn't even read the rest of the garbage you typed...

You can't tell ninjahood that everything from NY ain't poppin. I remember in a producer thread earlier this year he said Rockwilder was still relevant.

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

why even mention Mase?

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
.... u know damn well ma$e wasnt going platinum ever again. If that was the case 50 would've gave puff the money he was asking for, a platinum artist is worth a million dollars right.

Puff has damn sure been evil in a lot of situations but i dont feel sorry about ma$e at all. This is the same $%+%@ who stopped mid career while he was puff's biggest artist and said yo i wanna change my life
happy.gif

2 years later yo puff i wanna rap again but this time im'a go against my godly life talk guns violence and go make 50 cent rich instead of you. At that point puff has every right in the world to say $%+%@ !#%+ u
laugh.gif

Mase sold 559,000 units with Welcome Back(2004)... (what was this "massive promotion" you speak of?) I'm pretty sure thats the best selling rap album released on Bad Boy since...

i mean it was a possibilty but i dont think he was a lock to go plat 500k woulda been a lock tho

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

why even mention Mase?

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

happy.gif

laugh.gif

Mase sold 559,000 units with Welcome Back(2004)... (what was this "massive promotion" you speak of?) I'm pretty sure thats the best selling rap album released on Bad Boy since...

I don't know. It depends on what he released. If he was releasing that Welcome Back and Breathe, Stretch Shake !%%? That no parental advisorysticker !%%? I have a hard time seeing dude go platinum even in 2005. Mase just came off too cartoony and Disney-esque with Welcome Back. But what type of !%%was he gonna release on G-Unit?

Originally Posted by Cels The YoungGod

I would be happy for beans....I think he spits tough **%! and with a major budget and good beats could drop another The B. Coming The Truth

This would be dope
pimp.gif

mase was a good as platinum on g-unit:

had loon and fabolous on his crosshairs

da beef wit dipset at da time

probably da most mysterious rap dude in NY wit da religious controversy and da g-unit machine he was ready to go

puff was like "over my dead body"
laugh.gif
smh.gif

g-unit is a good look for him. yall swear like BISD, relapse 2 and detox aint coming out beans cd by summer 10'

Originally Posted by Im Not You

You can't tell ninjahood that everything from NY ain't poppin. I remember in a producer thread earlier this year he said Rockwilder was still relevant.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom