Beanie Sigel signed with G-Unit??

Originally Posted by EastCoastPapi

g-unit is a good look for him. yall swear like BISD, relapse 2 and detox aint coming out beans cd by summer 10'

Fam it jus took 50 about 3-4 months of pushbacks to release his album and the rest of G-unit isn't even signed to interscope any more this is a horriblesituation for beans horrible
ohwell.gif

If this is actually serious and a lot of effort is put into Beans' album.....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Good production, maybe some Dre beats, maybe get Eminem/Beans collabo.

I dunno I really hope this works well for Beans and 50 isn't doing this just to get Jay mad. Beans is/has always been one of the best in the game and ifdone right this album has crazy potential.

As long as Beans surpasses the #s from his last album this HAS to be seen as a victory on his part...

I'm certain he'll be making more money than he ever has, and probably being treated better than he has in the past...

Any skeptic or Jay Z Stan, willing to put a wager on weather or not he surpasses his #s from the last album he dropped, with all that supposid "help fromJay Z" and Roc A Fella/Def Jam
laugh.gif
... Feel free...

Put your money where your mouth is...

From what I have been hearing about BISD, it's a gutter album. That sounds like it's right up Beans' alley.

A few features here and there, then an album next year. That could do wonders for his numbers.

I hate to sound cliche but Controversy Sells.

If 50 rides this wave properly, this is ressurect Bean's career and hand Jay a major L at the same time.

It's a win/win situation for 50... if it's done correctly that it.

BTW, Bean seems very articulate from those interviews... didn't expect that from him.

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

This will not end well even begin for Beans
tired.gif

I'm pretty much sure that Beans will not be officially signed to G-Unit. We hear rumors all the time about rappers signing with new labels and it nevercomes true. The most Beans is gonna get from this is tagging along for the promo tour for BISD. He will not be an official artist, he'll end up just likeEve was on Aftermath or MOP on G-Unit. Yeah it would be a good look for him if he was signed there cuz that crew fits him to a T but business wise I don'tsee it happening. There will be something preventing it. And is G-Unit even a stand alone label right now?

from ahh- after reading this not sure how i feel -
By Tai Saint Louis

50 Cent's efforts to support former Roc-a-Fella Records artist Beanie Sigel seem to have resulted in a deal to bring the Broad Street Bully to G-Unit Records.

Both artists confirmed the move during a private screening of 50's directorial debut, Before I Self Destruct on Tuesday evening (November 3) in Philadelphia.

The presentation was hosted by Power 99 (WUSL-FM), which allowed fans the opportunity to win tickets to the screening .

Sigel joined 50 towards the end of an on-air interview with "The Hot Boyz" Mikey Dredd and Uncle O, leading to a candid ten minute conversation.

During the interview, 50 and Beans revealed that "Beans is coming to G-Unit," with no additional details as to how soon the new partnership might yield an album or single.

The interview also presented a chance for Sigel to respond to Jay-Z's reaction to "Average Cat."

"People think that I'm just speaking out because I'm in the position that I am and I ain't put no music out. Let's go to Jay-Z's rebuttal about the complaints of Beanie Sigel: the two Bentleys that I obtained, Jay-Z had nothing to do with that. That was a car from Damon Dash and from Kareem Burke."

He goes on to explain that the car was given to him after a conversation between Dame and others revealed that Dash was in fact the owner and driver of the Bentley, at which point he no longer wanted to be seen driving the vehicle.

The other Bentley was given to him as a birthday present by Burkes, leaving him to pay the remaining balance on the car note.

"So, Beanie Sigel was driving around to Bentleys and had to pay $5100 a month. It's not like you helped me attain all this wealth and gave me the two Bentleys. You didn't give me a record label. It only cost a couple hundred dollars to search the name 'State Property Records,' nobody owned it; I think I paid another couple hundred dollars and I patented the LLC. So my record label only cost me $750, to say on a piece of paper that I own State Property Records, LLC. I did that on my own, you didn't give me that. And what artists was on that label?"

Beans reveals that he was only a 20% partner in the State Property clothing line, with Jay-Z, Dame Dash and their Rocawear partners owning the rest.

Sigel had presented the idea to Dash as their relationship drew strength based on the rift between Jay and Dame, he says.

Even though he revealed that Damon Dash allegedly went behind his back and sabotaged State Property's clothing product, Sigel admonished Jay-Z for what he refers to as continued unnecessary jabs at a man he's clearly defeated.

"Take me out, Dame and Biggs were your mans from day one. If he [Dame] was messing up the money y'all should've been able to straighten that out. Whatever the gripe, you took everything from him already," Sigel argued. "You took the clothing line, the record label, he has nothing. Now he's going through financial difficulties. Then he loses his wife and gets a divorce. You feel that comfortable on a record to say 'Lucky Lefty, kiss the wife goodnight for me.?' You already killed the man, he's dead already! Now you're going to stand over top of him and urinate on him and stomp on him? You can do that? I got something to say about that."

On whether to expect more diss records, Sigel made it clear he would continue to go at Jay lyrically until he gets a response, and predicted he has the skill set to emerge vuictorious.

"He's a crumb. I'm putting my foot on his neck 'til he responds. Please make a record, 'cause a week been out dog," he taunted.

"Not taking nothing from Jay as an artist. All I'm saying is I ain't gotta jog to keep up with him. Watch what I do next," Beans "said as he did the signature G Unit stuttering proclamation.

ohwell.gif

So does Jada and 50 still have beef? Cause I know Beans started effing with the whole D-Block hard recently. That's who I thought he would have signed to,but oh well.

I would'nt be surprised if 50 signed Beans just to get some Jay-z secrets from Beans, type of n_ he is...

You feel that comfortable on a record to say 'Lucky Lefty, kiss the wife goodnight for me.?' You already killed the man, he's dead already! Now you're going to stand over top of him and urinate on him and stomp on him? You can do that? I got something to say about that."
Never knew that bar was for Dame.
On whether to expect more diss records, Sigel made it clear he would continue to go at Jay lyrically until he gets a response, and predicted he has the skill set to emerge vuictorious.

"He's a crumb. I'm putting my foot on his neck 'til he responds. Please make a record, 'cause a week been out dog," he taunted.

"Not taking nothing from Jay as an artist. All I'm saying is I ain't gotta jog to keep up with him. Watch what I do next," Beans "said as he did the signature G Unit stuttering proclamation.

AndHereWeGo.gif

We def need more diss records from Beans.

I'm really lookin forward to seeing how this completely unfolds.

Beans and G-Unit is a good look, 50 gotta let him do a street album. If he does a nice street album Beans will move enough units, probably fall short of Goldwhich is good today

roll.gif
I love when NT becomes the label and starts predicting numbers likedudes actually know sales trends. 100-200k on G-Unit?? Based on what?? Mase would've went platinum cause he was "mysterious"
roll.gif
wow

Beanie Sigel can't get a song on any type of radio, even on G-Unit, and therefore won't sell. Period. Dude should start putting some mixtapes out thereget some kinda buzz going off this diss and then MAYBE he can think about a major release. Until then he's not gonna get no push, and he's not gonna dobig numbers.

and why the +!%# would Jay-Z be mad about this? Does that not contradict this whole "beef" anyway? Why should Jay-Z care about Benaie Sigel at thispoint?

First he says....

roll.gif
I love when NT becomes the label and starts predicting numbers like dudes actually know sales trends.

THEN he says.....

Beanie Sigel can't get a song on any type of radio, even on G-Unit, and therefore won't sell. Period.

Hyprocrisy at it's finest.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Frankly, i'd prefer Beans sign to a indie and get the album out on his own terms

While I understand and respect him for going after that CAKE I would prefer he took it this route as well.

Originally Posted by dreClark

You feel that comfortable on a record to say 'Lucky Lefty, kiss the wife goodnight for me.?' You already killed the man, he's dead already! Now you're going to stand over top of him and urinate on him and stomp on him? You can do that? I got something to say about that."
Never knew that bar was for Dame.

http://www.darkknightandjoekerr.com/AndHereWeGo.gif src="http://www.darkknightandjoekerr.com/AndHereWeGo.gif">

Originally Posted by Big Dreams

First he says....

roll.gif
I love when NT becomes the label and starts predicting numbers like dudes actually know sales trends.

THEN he says.....

Beanie Sigel can't get a song on any type of radio, even on G-Unit, and therefore won't sell. Period.

Hyprocrisy at it's finest.
laugh.gif

SMH....

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Beans and G-Unit is a good look, 50 gotta let him do a street album. If he does a nice street album Beans will move enough units, probably fall short of Gold which is good today

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Mase in 2005 would've went platinum on g-unit just off controversy
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by antoekneeo

NT Music forum: birds of a feather...
All the time G. It's pathetic, honestly.

50 Cent is a smart man. All of his moves are calculated...all he does is play chess. That "unite NY concert"? Calculated. Signing Beans now? Calculated. If any of you think this is coming out of the good in his heart then you're mistaken. To 50, this is moreabout Jay than it is about Sigel.

Hopefully Beans does good for himself...he'll be in a position to make the most [color= rgb(0, 102, 51)]$$$[/color] onthere than he has in quite some time. I don't know if G-Unit was the best option for him but I hope he understands that he's as much of a pawn in50's game as he was in Jay's...

Get a @#%+%%! lawyer and an accountant, Beanie.

Back
Top Bottom