Beanie Sigel signed with G-Unit??

Coming from the same cat that said Ross would go gold??
eyes.gif
... I bet you consider Ross to be in a GREAT situation, but you're doubting Seig who will be making a pretty good amount of money with this G Unit venture...

How is 50 doin this as jelousy towards Hov?? He was trying to sign Beans 4 years ago... Back when they didn't know if he was legally signed to Dame Dash Music Group or Roc A Fella... 50 expressed intrest in Philly artists a long time ago, he worked with Freeway on his last joint, +*** with Mike Knox (who beat Sigel up), & G Unit Philly... Beans may have walked into the BEST situation of his life, 50 said he was a HUGE fan of Philly artists, and now he has one of their biggest most respected rappers on his label...

Now this G Unit Philly thing may finally get poppin... (I wonder if Knox and Sigel squashed their beef)... There was even rumors of 50 signin Gillie a few years back, and there was cats sayin "he's trying to get back @ Wayne" and %$%$...
smh.gif

I don't know Rawse's situation and won't pretend to. G-Unit is dead. I don't know what you're on and who's paying you tospeak on G-Unit's behalf but they're dead. A sinking ship. A basketball player with no arms. A track runner with no legs. A blind see and eye dog. Themcats are finished. Fif has been pushed back how many times now? Look until proven otherwise Fif is a platinum seller. Internet piracy is killing sales. Beansgonna make some money off of doing shows with Fif. Congrats to him. But Beans to me is more than that. I don't hide my love for Beans's music. One ofmy favorite rappers in the game. But this ain't him. This cat ain't on Yayo's level. He's not a d-rider. He's a good rapper with a solidfanbase. This *!$ is like Ghostface signing with Cash Money or some *!$. And say what you want about Rawse ain't piggy backing on nobody. He's makinghis own bread. He's making his own imprint or trying to anyway. Beans ain't gonna do *!$ on G-Unit. He won't get any support. You know why? Becausehe's a pawn.

Here are a couple more of memorable projects
that has 50 attached to them....

Hunger for more
pimp.gif

The Documentary
pimp.gif

Get Rich or Die Trying Soundtrack
pimp.gif

Numerous Mixtapes (Elephant in the sand)
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

[Em&Fif] Who run it?
You know, you acting like you don't know
We run it
You know but you acting like you don't know [Em&Fif]

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Coming from the same cat that said Ross would go gold??
eyes.gif
... I bet you consider Ross to be in a GREAT situation, but you're doubting Seig who will be making a pretty good amount of money with this G Unit venture...

How is 50 doin this as jelousy towards Hov?? He was trying to sign Beans 4 years ago... Back when they didn't know if he was legally signed to Dame Dash Music Group or Roc A Fella... 50 expressed intrest in Philly artists a long time ago, he worked with Freeway on his last joint, +*** with Mike Knox (who beat Sigel up), & G Unit Philly... Beans may have walked into the BEST situation of his life, 50 said he was a HUGE fan of Philly artists, and now he has one of their biggest most respected rappers on his label...

Now this G Unit Philly thing may finally get poppin... (I wonder if Knox and Sigel squashed their beef)... There was even rumors of 50 signin Gillie a few years back, and there was cats sayin "he's trying to get back @ Wayne" and %$%$...
smh.gif
I don't know Rawse's situation and won't pretend to. G-Unit is dead. I don't know what you're on and who's paying you to speak on G-Unit's behalf but they're dead. A sinking ship. A basketball player with no arms. A track runner with no legs. A blind see and eye dog. Them cats are finished. Fif has been pushed back how many times now? Look until proven otherwise Fif is a platinum seller. Internet piracy is killing sales. Beans gonna make some money off of doing shows with Fif. Congrats to him. But Beans to me is more than that. I don't hide my love for Beans's music. One of my favorite rappers in the game. But this ain't him. This cat ain't on Yayo's level. He's not a d-rider. He's a good rapper with a solid fanbase. This *!$ is like Ghostface signing with Cash Money or some *!$. And say what you want about Rawse ain't piggy backing on nobody. He's making his own bread. He's making his own imprint or trying to anyway. Beans ain't gonna do *!$ on G-Unit. He won't get any support. You know why? Because he's a pawn.

Why is it a bad move for Beans tho?? G Unit is a street orientated label, and he's a street orientated artist... Not taking anything away from Beans causehe's a good MC, but he isn't the type of cat that would make it far on his own from a sales perspective... But as part of a Unit he'll beperfect... He's like the Ron Artest of rap... Beans is a role player, and every championship team is gonna need more role players that actual stars...

How is Yayo a D Rider?? Him and 50 would prolly be togeather if this rap thing didn't work, they'd be somewhere on Guy R Brewer hustlin, so the factthat 50 got rich and Yayo didn't turn his back on him it makes him a D Rider?? If their friends why should the amount of money 50 made matter... Beans isnot signing to G Unit to be in the same position as a Banks or Yayo, he's an established artist, he's not coming in under 50's wing...

G-Unit's behalf but they're dead. A sinking ship. A basketball player with no arms
laugh.gif
roll.gif

This *!$ is like Ghostface signing with Cash Money
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Beans ain't gonna do *!$ on G-Unit. He won't get any support. You know why? Because he's a pawn
I think he will... Beans ain't no sucka, he'll punch 50's new teeth down his throat if he has too... Beans ain't no chump

I think this is gonna work out well, especially with Buck's situation, I think Beans is the perfect addition to the roster...

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

^ fam i never said he will be forgotten, i never said he didnt make a classic album with GRODT, it was...i also liked the massacre...but the buck stops there...and if u wanna really throw in what he did with the mixtape game sure...go right ahead they can put that on the line when they talkin about how he got shot lol...

and if u really dont think kids wanna be the next lil wayne u trippin...Im not even that big of a wayne fan but its no way to knock his influence right now...from tatts to wardrobe....this dude 50 is still wearing extra baggy clothes, the durag n the hat...cmon my man fiddy aint never reach nobody like that

bottom line my opinion...50 will do anything to get at Jay...he wants to get up on top of that pedestal wit him and he knows he cant do it musically so eventually he is gonna go with his heart and diss ole boy...this is like Obama n Fox news...no need to point out whos who
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Atleast you're funny... But other than that you're COMPLETLY wrong...

Cats arent goin out & gettin tattoos cause of Lil Wayne??
laugh.gif
... I thought 2Pac & Allen Iverson was the reason cats started gettin tatts (MSNBC are some liars
smh.gif
)

Let me get this straight... You're admitting GRODT was a classic, & YOU liked "The Massacre"... and you of course "KnowRap" cause thats part of you're name, so you've enjoyed 66% of his albums thus far (not counting Beg For Mercy, which I'm sure you enjoyed)... But you're willing to say he won't be remembered...

That makes me wonder... Do you REALLY "KnowRap"??

50 is an opurtunist... He's always been that way, and it looks like it worked out quite well so far with the Jay/Beans situation... With perfect timing, 50 has an album dropping in a few weeks...

Now 50's just gonna adlib on Beans next diss record, and pray Jay Z disses them both...

^ ok my dude how u quote what I say and still say im sayin dude gonna be forgotten??....me liking 2 of 50 albums dont make him have a significant amount ofpresedence in my "hip hop history book"
laugh.gif
... 50 is kinda likeMaster P imo...remember the mags and all the tv time back in the day...it was Russ Puff n P...if im not mistaken, they were in the heep of the mogultalk....nowadays hmmm its Jay Puff n 50...jay replaced russ, 50 replaced P....

50 will have better luck with his money than master p prolly,but he will never grow up musically...like he critizces jay for doing. Still till this day wegive Master P his props but it isnt engraved into our skulls like that....look for 50 to follow in his footsteps thats all im saying...

ur last 2 points in bold I agree with...and why is he doing that again???....because he is jealous thats why

lol...ok homie....here u go...in the hip hop history book the 3 lines reserved for 50 are in sum form
1. Rapper got shot 9 times
2. "In da club"/ 10 million GRODT/ Massacre/ lost to Kanye
3. Made alot of money

anything they give him after that, is gonna be str8 kissin his @!! and he prolly we try to buy the rights to the book just so they can add more... lets just before real...kids shoot hoops in there driveway sayin i wanna be the next MJ, Kobe, Lebron... kids rap in they room sayin I wanna be the next PAC/BIG, Jay-Z, Lil Wayne....like it or not thats what it is yeah...50 will get mentioned if asked about but I just dont see him like that...thats just me tho
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But foreal...

Thats all its gonna say?? No mention of his mixtape grind?? How he evolutionized the mixtape game where a artist could atain a HUGE buzz without the help of a major label?? $%!! he was touring off of mixtape $%!! in 02 (the same $%!! Drake brags about now)...

As much as a I respect Pac/BIG... I don't wanna die @ 25, I hope no one else does, so I don't think cats are writing rhymes tryin to be either one of them Ns... Lil Wayne?? You're kidding right??

If you look @ the BIG picture, from Power Of The Dollar to NOW, 50 Cent has made alot of GOOD music for a decade... For you or anyone else to deny that is just hating... He made one of the greatest albums of this decade, yet he will be forgotten?? Come on, you don't believe that yourself...

his albums aside .beg for mercy did 3,cashville did 1.5 , banks did one mill,game did 3 and yayo went gold this was maybe within a 3 year stretch.....can waynemake jae millz (who did a damn good job getting his own buzz) do 500k?..................CAN HE EVEN GIVE JAE A RELEASE DATE???? millz got 2 videos shot,beatsfrom storch mtv battles....

Originally Posted by rocyaice

I don't know Rawse's situation and won't pretend to. G-Unit is dead. I don't know what you're on and who's paying you to speak on G-Unit's behalf but they're dead. A sinking ship. A basketball player with no arms. A track runner with no legs. A blind see and eye dog. Them cats are finished. Fif has been pushed back how many times now? Look until proven otherwise Fif is a platinum seller. Internet piracy is killing sales. Beans gonna make some money off of doing shows with Fif. Congrats to him. But Beans to me is more than that. I don't hide my love for Beans's music. One of my favorite rappers in the game. But this ain't him. This cat ain't on Yayo's level. He's not a d-rider. He's a good rapper with a solid fanbase. This %#! is like Ghostface signing with Cash Money or some %#!. And say what you want about Rawse ain't piggy backing on nobody. He's making his own bread. He's making his own imprint or trying to anyway. Beans ain't gonna do %#! on G-Unit. He won't get any support. You know why? Because he's a pawn.

All that said, this will be a lot better than his current situation.

Wow yall really vouchin for this dude legacy...*side-bar did game really do 3mill?

G unit had one cycle and they completed that thing to the T...great bidness plan...clap 4 em....and than they fell off never to be heard from again (old CashMoney n No Limit who did way more)...50 gave them dudes their buzz so yeah he gets points for that....but you remember the year every rapper from texas wentplat and atl came back....50 got lost and hasnt been heard from since...he keeps his head above water with his antics all them other dudes have been restrictedto blog site freestyles...Game is the only one who made a name for himself and he aint even doin that good and he did it away from 50

i dunno maybe its the audience...but I aint buyin 50 going to sleep at night thinking he ranks up there with all the moguls of all moguls *including musically*

how does wayne, drake, and jeezy deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence a jay but 50 doesn't?
laugh.gif

Wow yall really vouchin for this dude legacy...*side-bar did game really do 3mill?

G unit had one cycle and they completed that thing to the T...great bidness plan...clap 4 em....and than they fell off never to be heard from again (old Cash Money n No Limit who did way more)...50 gave them dudes their buzz so yeah he gets points for that....but you remember the year every rapper from texas went plat and atl came back....50 got lost and hasnt been heard from since...he keeps his head above water with his antics all them other dudes have been restricted to blog site freestyles...Game is the only one who made a name for himself and he aint even doin that good and he did it away from 50

i dunno maybe its the audience...but I aint buyin 50 going to sleep at night thinking he ranks up there with all the moguls of all moguls *including musically*

He will go down as a mogul. When people mention the likes
of Diddy and Jay, why wouldnt they mention 50?

^they will, they should... but thats not 50's problem...yea he can touch Jay n Puff n Russ n P on that....but out of all those guys Jay got the actualmusic content wrapped up IMO...fifty cant touch that and he is just a competitive dude n he wants that bein the only actual other rapper on that list...50 wontbe on a top 10,15 all time rappers...he knows that, so what does he do...create a circus erytime...dudes gon be talkin bout 50 the mogul, and his rap careergon be compared with X lol...he dont want that

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by Qualmes

You can always count on a handful of idiotic statements in these threads
laugh.gif

There's a BOAT load in here...

thats true isnt it captain?

lol i stopped reading all them paragraphs yall typin... i just thought that was funny...

eye c wut u did thayre

^they will, they should... but thats not 50's problem...yea he can touch Jay n Puff n Russ n P on that....but out of all those guys Jay got the actual music content wrapped up IMO...fifty cant touch that and he is just a competitive dude n he wants that bein the only actual other rapper on that list...50 wont be on a top 10,15 all time rappers...he knows that, so what does he do...create a circus erytime...dudes gon be talkin bout 50 the mogul, and his rap career gon be compared with X lol...he dont want that

I agree with this to an extent. I think at this stage in his
career he really doesnt care anymore. 50 has always been
a machine. He doesnt go off his lyrical prowess to sell records.
He knows what he's capable of and stays in his lane. His years
of really spitting were during old clue tapes, POD, & GRODT. He
hasnt released anything recently that would prove otherwise.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

50 is destroying Diddy and Jay in the mogul wars as of right now
Beans doesnt exactly appeal to everyone besides those 'real hip hop fans' him signing with G-unit does not gurantee him sales.

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Beans doesnt exactly appeal to everyone besides those 'real hip hop fans' him signing with G-unit does not gurantee him sales.
neither did def jam.. the solution didnt even push 100k i dont think... if it did barely. it had ZERO PROMO and jay was president

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by Qualmes

You can always count on a handful of idiotic statements in these threads
laugh.gif

There's a BOAT load in here...

thats true isnt it captain?

lol i stopped reading all them paragraphs yall typin... i just thought that was funny...

roll.gif

I THINK NOT! Jay and Diddy signed and introduced new Talent (Biggie,Rihanna,Craig Mack,Kanye etc.) , All 50 is doing is picking up other people's trash(Beans, M.O.P, Mobb Deep etc.).

Originally Posted by Leebuttahz

I THINK NOT! Jay and Diddy signed and introduced new Talent (Biggie,Rihanna,Craig Mack,Kanye etc.) , All 50 is doing is picking up other people's trash (Beans, M.O.P, Mobb Deep etc.).

i can name 3 people 50 introduced that went platinum, can u do the same for jay?

Back
Top Bottom