Bayside Blue GT-R

Originally Posted by AJChick23

matte black just murked anything posted in this thread.

smart woman
pimp.gif

and midnight purple 2 on a r34
devil.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by onetwothreewick

there's a lot of butthurt dudes in this thread...

seriously i just posted pics saying i like a certain car/color,
other dudes are posting different colors they like, its nothing serious.
I quess i cant make anymore posts about GT-R's or else i get flamed.
Im sorry that im enjoying something that i love.
you guys do the same thing in the sneaker showcase, trying to post your shoes so others can see.
Is that not the same?
eyes.gif

People are straight offended in this thread.
smh.gif

Find some happiness people; life is too short to be harboring these kinds of feelings.

Originally Posted by Sputnik

you guys do the same thing in the sneaker showcase, trying to post your shoes so others can see.
Is that not the same?
eyes.gif
Cost of OG Air Jordans = A few hundred.
Cost of Nissan Skyline GT-R = $76,840

eyes.gif

CLEARLY IT ISN'T. I actually don't buy shoes that often anymore. I have to spend my paycheck money on my gas (along with my lawn mower), and spend iton my lunch money. It annoys the frick out of all of us when you come blasting in with your car that your parents bought you. If you were out of college, noone would bag on you because you probably have worked for it, but apparently you're just a high school kid (Like me), who happens to own a $77k car. Doesthat happen everyday? NO! If you are honestly trying to say showing off shoes is the same as showing off a sports car, you'reseriously an idiot. OBVIOUSLY, if this is NIKETALK, it is okay to show off shoes. My dad has worked his tail off his entire life after coming to the US, makesabout $100,000 after taxes in his current job in SF, yet he can't afford one either, and he's 48. You're like what, 16, 17? And you have a GT-R.Think about what you're posting in relevance to other people.

I'm willing to wager that you haven't spent more than $4000 to pay for the car. I bet you don't even pay for gas.

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

People are straight offended in this thread.
smh.gif

Find some happiness people; life is too short to be harboring these kinds of feelings.
I completely agree with you, but honestly, you seriously can't deny that this dude is aloof.

This forum is middle class, and I'm not affected that bad, but I do have empathy with the ones who hate this guy because he's poking new threads hereand there about his GT-R. I'm cool with any kid owning a nice car to be honest, but when you show off or bring it up all the time, that is crossing theline.

Almost as annoying as that dude with his "cottage" and his lake house. I don't come to NT to read about someone showing off their car on aregular basis nor do I come to NT to read about some guy and his damn cottage.

Yeah I'm mad.

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

Is that not the same?
eyes.gif
Cost of OG Air Jordans = A few hundred.
Cost of Nissan Skyline GT-R = $76,840

eyes.gif

CLEARLY IT ISN'T. I actually don't buy shoes that often anymore. I have to spend my paycheck money on my gas (along with my lawn mower), and spend it on my lunch money. It annoys the frick out of all of us when you come blasting in with your car that your parents bought you. If you were out of college, no one would bag on you because you probably have worked for it, but apparently you're just a high school kid (Like me), who happens to own a $77k car. Does that happen everyday? NO! If you are honestly trying to say showing off shoes is the same as showing off a sports car, you're seriously an idiot. OBVIOUSLY, if this is NIKETALK, it is okay to show off shoes. My dad has worked his tail off his entire life after coming to the US, makes about $100,000 after taxes in his current job in SF, yet he can't afford one either, and he's 48. You're like what, 16, 17? And you have a GT-R. Think about what you're posting in relevance to other people.

I'm willing to wager that you haven't spent more than $4000 to pay for the car. I bet you don't even pay for gas.
lol.

Ive always thought umad.jpeg was corny but if it was ever used properly it would be right here. Son is straight hating from the bottom of his heart.

Im sorry that im enjoying something that i love. my daddy bought me
Is that not the same?
eyes.gif
fixed.

Back
Top Bottom