Bayside Blue GT-R

Originally Posted by Sputnik

stillen-blue-gtr-002.jpg
blue-r35-005.jpg

MORE PICS
still not better then the black imo
n2zc7c.jpg

muvssk.jpg

hey sputnik why'd u get silver anyway? not hating but like every other car on the road is silver (not a GTR but silver haha)

Silver is the best color by far, makes it real easy to see the overall design and the lines of the car.

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by Sputnik

lol im not trying to brag, just made a post because these are the first clear BB GT-R pics ive seen. i enjoyed seeing the pics and thought you guys would as well. guess you guys would rather read a post with corny jokes

We'd rather have you stop talking about your car, like you're the only person in the world to have one. This would have gone just fine if you didnt include this little gem
makes me what to paint mine blue
ohwell.gif

Honestly, you just seem mad that this kid has a GT-R.
eyes.gif

This dude reminds me of that other dude that kept making threads to show how much of a douche he is and how great he is and what not. Anyways, yes thats a nicecolor, but I like the one Santi posted better

Sputnik, did you pay for yours and is it in your name?

If so, props given but not to your rents for giving a high school kid that fast of a car.

If not, log off. Its your dads in reality

cue haters gunna hate gif

OP ur car is
pimp.gif
... the amount of {{}} u get from it this weekend alone > the combined conglomerate of NT haters

Here we go again, at you trying to prove to NT you have a GT-R. We know already, but you feed into these people calling you out.

If someone doesn't believe you, move on, you know you have one, don't listen to them, rather than post vids and pics on here.

I like the GT-R with in the Matte Black, anyone have that picture?

Back
Top Bottom