Bayside Blue GT-R

Man I'm not "hating" over his car, my car probably cost more than his did (although his is much more dope I'll give him that).

It's the fact that this thread appears to be a thinly-veiled excuse to mention that he has a GT-R. Like, dude, there was a 25+ page thread about thatearlier (which I did not post in btw). I rarely see him post unless he's talking about his car.

I don't care that his parent paid for most of it, I didn't pay a cent for my car, I have no room to talk. It's the attention-whoring that'sannoying.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Man I'm not "hating" over his car, my car probably cost more than his did (although his is much more dope I'll give him that).

It's the fact that this thread appears to be a thinly-veiled excuse to mention that he has a GT-R. Like, dude, there was a 25+ page thread about that earlier (which I did not post in btw). I rarely see him post unless he's talking about his car.

I don't care that his parent paid for most of it, I didn't pay a cent for my car, I have no room to talk. It's the attention-whoring that's annoying.

Co-sign. And the attention-whoring is seen in all the videos he posts.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at the videos he posts btw, just to prove to everyone he hasthe car/can bench however many pounds it was. Dude just thinks he's the $@#* is all.

Wealthy people exist folks. Let the guy enjoy his car, damn.
laugh.gif

Just cause dudes work a 9-5 to afford a Civic or to live decently, and then this kid gets a 80k car just like that, he gets hated on.
laugh.gif

He's just fortunate enough to be wealthy. Enjoy the car, forget the haters.

Id flaunt my GTR harder than this dude would if I had one. I could care less what NT thinks.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Sputnik, Tell your parents to Join NT so they can brag about buying you a GT-R....Since everyone has a problem with you admiring and posting pics of a car that your Parents helped you buy...

...Lets see what type of Hatred NT can come up with towards accomplished parents who work hard to keep smiles on their childrens faces (Something Parents are supposed to do IMO)

Even at the age of 22, if my mother bought be a 2010 S65, You better believe im making a thread about it once a week.....You think I OD on BMW post now?...let me get my rear-end inside of a S65... Dirty would probably Limit my Thread starting abilities from 2 to 0

Oh, okay, so you wouldn't mind being a momma's boy? Is that what you're saying? If his parents came on NT, I would be the very first one to comment on how %%!!%% of a job they did raising this herb. Where is the humbleness of this "Sputnik" kid?

No parent should have to pamper their own kids with sports cars to make them happy. And to be completely honest, your definition of working hard to keep smiles on their faces means using money to gain that. That is not how you should make your kids happy. I never got birthday parties, I never got Pokemon cards, I never went to Chucky Cheese's, I missed out on 70% of what most kids got to do. Now I'm saying that it is okay to do those things for kids, but giving a teenager a sportscar is OD'ing it.

Man, some of you people have NO integrity whatsoever. Work hard for whatever you've gotten, and there will be no hatred. Get extremely nice things without working hard, and you will get flamed for it especially if you flaunt it off. I have no respect for this joker because he definitely did not pay 30 grand for this car, or if he did, it came from either his parents or his relatives. There are no "props" to hand over to this kid. Props for being a free-loader, I guess I could give that to him.

And yes I'm mad, so any of you gif-happy idiots on this forum who want to look cool at any given opportunity, go get yourself popcorn instead.

Fam'...If im wealthy enough to buy my children a $80k car, you better believe he/she is getting that car. You and your family might work 9 to 5's "just to get by"...But I want my wife and kids to live comfortably with NO finacial worries AT ALL...Of course im going to teach my children to appreciate everything thats given to them and i'll make sure their Grades are up...But all-in-all...If my Children want something, and im able to provide it, they're getting it...Point blank.

You may call it "spoiling" them....I call it "living within my means"...and if a $80k car is "in my means", then so-be-it... and if someone like YOU wants to call my Child a "JOKER" because he/she is riding around in a $80k car provided by his hard working father, then so-be-it...Have fun staring and frowning.
pimp.gif

Truth.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

laugh.gif

Just cause dudes work a 9-5 to afford a Civic or to live decently, and then this kid gets a 80k car just like that, he gets hated on.
laugh.gif

Id flaunt my GTR harder than this dude would if I had one. I could care less what NT thinks.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

That's not why anyone is hating. JCjr summed it up with his post.
Hell, you'd be hated on too if you flaunted your $#%% around non-stop too.

Trust, I'd be excited about having a GT-R, but I was raised with humility.

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

That's not why anyone is hating. JCjr summed it up with his post.
Hell, you'd be hated on too if you flaunted your $#%% around non-stop too.

Trust, I'd be excited about having a GT-R, but I was raised with humility.

Once again...I guess with Ben its Double standards right?....Ben Flaunts his Cars and Jewels more than any NTer...EVER....and son is the God of all Gods tosome of yall folks...Who cares if he worked for it....he still Flaunts it and its OK to yall (including me) but when lil' homie flaunts his ONE car...allhell breaks loose

I have no hate towards Ben at all...I'd be doing the same thing if I was in his Finacial Situation...I just used him as an example because he does the samething with his cars that lil buddy sputnik does with his ONE GT-R...

If Ben made this exact same thread, yall would be dangling off the mans pubic hairs...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom