banned from jjb =(

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

mayor is going in over there
laugh.gif
they hate him
laugh.gif

but really how are you guys getting banned?
for being heterosexual males

Originally Posted by StocksandBonds85

Originally Posted by BritEyes12

Be nice pablo. I didn't sell out my baby.
mad.gif
embarassed.gif
Im just saying...you two together give me hope..if that fails i have nothing left
tired.gif
Well then you have all the hope in the world, true love never dies darlin.
happy.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

mayor is going in over there
laugh.gif
they hate him
laugh.gif

but really how are you guys getting banned?
It's preposterous Mayor is still on there and I've been banned twice by those obtuse mods.
Seriously? What in the Moby Penis?

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

Yooo, whats going on?
nerd.gif

I went out of town for the weekend. Cliff notes?
nerd.gif
You missed a 150 page PYP
This 22 page post is an extension of a 40 page post we had.
No Ducktales

JRS, they may have got you because of your very public dislike for their administration and whoever banned you.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

JRS, they may have got you because of your very public dislike for their administration and whoever banned you.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Those gutless communists still haven't pm'ed orreplied to my pms. I'm legitimately mad.
laugh.gif
I reapplied though withoutthe niketalk on my name so we'll see if I get accepted.

My fault Dre.
laugh.gif
I got you, just wait.
nerd.gif

I think ya'll should just leave it alone for now...I'm not even gon try to reapply. It ain't never gon beas much fun as it was when we first went over there.

Shouts out to Limited, Bdis, DMasta, FeelMode, Dakingii, and Scott. We were the pioneers.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

My fault Dre.
laugh.gif
I got you, just wait.
nerd.gif

I think ya'll should just leave it alone for now...I'm not even gon try to reapply. It ain't never gon be as much fun as it was when we first went over there.

Shouts out to Limited, Bdis, DMasta, FeelMode, Dakingii, and Scott. We were the pioneers.
pimp.gif
hahaha Jumpman247 is not gonna like this post

My fault Dre.
laugh.gif
I got you, just wait.
nerd.gif

I think ya'll should just leave it alone for now...I'm not even gon try to reapply. It ain't never gon be as much fun as it was when we first went over there.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

My fault Dre.
laugh.gif
I got you, just wait.
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

Hell no, Jumpman is going to be furious
laugh.gif
but we cant forget Face, he was over there too, in fact where then hell is he?!?! I think he has missed all thisthat has gone down the past 2 days

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

My fault Dre.
laugh.gif
I got you, just wait.
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom