banned from jjb =(

Originally Posted by BritEyes12

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by BritEyes12

Je Ne Sais Quoi - which NTer are you?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
It's a Kliq member. My guess is either Ninong or Boost.

Wild card, the Canadian Chris.
Yeah i figured, it sucks everyone isn't on their original name over there.. i have no idea who anyone is.
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Hi guyz, lulz

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Anyone else feel this way? After spending a couple days only on JJB, and now finally coming back to NT, it just seems boring over here??? I no longer feel like posting. I'm having trouble finding a thread that will interest me right now. Heck, even the T-Mobile threads are boring me...
tired.gif
Haha, yeah man. I love NT, but it was a nice little change for a quick second. Their General moves CRAZY fast.
laugh.gif

But yeah, I'm not gonna bother to try to reapply. As someone said earlier, it's not gonna be the same as the first run over there...

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

So...................where do we go from here? I'm actually trying to get back used to NT. I didn't really post much here in the past 72 hours...
umm, i heard there is an expecting mothers board on yuku...

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

So...................where do we go from here? I'm actually trying to get back used to NT. I didn't really post much here in the past 72 hours...

Guess we got no choice but to try to let everything go back to normal.

My turn for shout outs.

I'd like to shout out everyone who acted like themselves at JJB. I'd like to thank Mayor for making everyone else, including the guy that posted pr0n,look like a saint by comparison.

laugh.gif
i'm just saying...

shout outs to fuyuku for getting me banned the first time and the bloke for making dudes come out of the closet.

Mayor always has to ruin everything, though...
smh.gif
From the NT AIM chats to the JJB visits... Oh well, at least I'm not there, anymore. I feel bad for thoseJJB girls that have to put up with him, though...
laugh.gif

Hazel

Atomic

Audrey

Glo

Plurfekt

JttSEXY (sumthin like that)

whoever that hot chick who hit us with the quickstrike photo... twice , cant remember her name right now....

nerd.gif
who else?

nerd.gif

testing.
Lets Hug It Out
GreenEyes83
averefede
Hard Rock Chasez
and a bunch of the other girls.

Originally Posted by FeelMode

Hazel

Atomic

Audrey

Glo

Plurfekt

JttSEXY (sumthin like that)

whoever that hot chick who hit us with the quickstrike photo... twice , cant remember her name right now....

nerd.gif
who else?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

oh yeah, it feels good to be back,
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom