pimp.gif
nerd.gif
, yet it a lot less fun now that mayor showed up
sick.gif
greasing up all the threads.
roll.gif
roll.gif
I see what you did there.

Yea im still over there, and have been having inbox content with a few of them. I had to use my WillyDKid name over there, but so far so good. I thought forsure when i saw the brother/sister thread locked i was going to get that name banned too.
laugh.gif

but like Mo just said, all the good ones are coming over here anyways. and really, its never going to be as fun over there as it was a couple days ago when wewere all there anyway.

Anyone else feel this way? After spending a couple days only on JJB, and now finally coming back to NT, it just seems boring over here??? I no longer feel likeposting. I'm having trouble finding a thread that will interest me right now. Heck, even the T-Mobile threads are boring me...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Even if some of them are coming over here, do you think them being here would be as fun as us being there?

No, definitely not. But like i said, its never going to be as fun over there as it was at first anyway. We are now limited with what we can do. I wish i wouldhave took some print screens of some of that stuff
roll.gif

at one point we must have had damn near every .gif in are arsenal mixed through out that board
laugh.gif

Anyone else feel this way? After spending a couple days only on JJB, and now finally coming back to NT, it just seems boring over here??? I no longer feel like posting. Having trouble finding a thread that will interest me right now. Heck, even the T-Mobile threads are boring me...
tired.gif
Son, is your +++*$ walls failing? Nothing is better than NT, NOTHING. Don't forget this rule of conduct!

Anyone else feel this way? After spending a couple days only on JJB, and now finally coming back to NT, it just seems boring over here??? I no longer feel like posting. I'm having trouble finding a thread that will interest me right now. Heck, even the T-Mobile threads are boring me...
tired.gif
Benedict_Arnold.jpg

Originally Posted by BritEyes12

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by BritEyes12

Even if some of them are coming over here, do you think them being here would be as fun as us being there?
Probably not.
tired.gif
Fight Club
smokin.gif
Heck yeah.
happy.gif
Is that Marla in your avy
eek.gif

I think I'm in love...Fight Club is my favorite movie.

yea , i dunno Limited, i just caught the tail end of that "ever catch a breezie doing this in class" thread and that got a chuckle out of me.

Back
Top Bottom