banned from jjb =(

Originally Posted by TD The God

Them broads over there are an angry bunch....they need something....the anger towards males is ever so present...they have such a closed minded view of men there....it's gross...I prefer ManNikeTalk...over these jaded %#% women talking about all sorts of bull
Irony?

Sarcasm?

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

Them broads over there are an angry bunch....they need something....the anger towards males is ever so present...they have such a closed minded view of men there....it's gross...I prefer ManNikeTalk...over these jaded %#% women talking about all sorts of bull
Irony?

Sarcasm?

nerd.gif
It's the truth. Bunch of scorned women over there.

Seriously, yall need to chill off the JJB for a minute. Admins are still on high aleart. Let things die down, smoke still fills the air from the fire and yalldudes still running in,
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Irony?

Sarcasm?

nerd.gif
The same thing can be said about NT though. It's just a different perspective.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

laugh.gif
Why the hell are all these people signing up now when almost everyone is banned...???

im not involved in the "invasion" i'm just there like i am any other forum.

Irony?

Sarcasm?

nerd.gif

No there's a difference. We have teens that can change, they are old bitter women who hate everything walking with a penis. You should take a look at whatthey talk about there. NT is much tamer.

Irony?

Sarcasm?

nerd.gif

Im not sure if it really can though. Im not sure how much time You have spent over there but there is not even close to as much female bashing on this board asthere is male bashing on that board. Again, not even close, not even remotely close.

and scott, i dont know how they are barely getting to you now
laugh.gif
butabout that video u just posted
roll.gif
i dont even want to know how you found that or whyyou know that song but it is fitting.

Originally Posted by FeelMode

and scott, i dont know how they are barely getting to you now
laugh.gif
butabout that video u just posted
roll.gif
i dont even want to know how you found that or why you know that song but it is fitting.
I just work up at 12 then my mom needed my comp so didnt get on til about 2 and bam i was gone last time i was on was 3am last night. And igoogled goodbye songs and saw s club 7 and said gaaaaaa-zoooks. Don't judge me
embarassed.gif
. But man I was getting to like it there
frown.gif
whatever I gained 4 yulu friends, 1 screename and 2 myspaces. Now wait tilNovember
devil.gif

Lazy B wrote:

Fanatic15 wrote:

TD The God wrote:

Them broads over there are an angry bunch....they need something....the anger towards males is ever so
present...they have such a closed minded view of men there....it's gross...I prefer ManNikeTalk...over these jaded %#% women talking about
all sorts of bull
Irony?

Sarcasm?

nerd.gif

No there's a difference. We have teens that can change, they are old bitter women who hate everything walking with a penis. You should take a look at what they talk about there. NT is much tamer.

I decided to post in their Twilight thread to know what the commotion is all about. You wouldn't believe the stuff they told me they'd do if I took anyone of them to see that movie...
eek.gif

Irony?

Sarcasm?

nerd.gif
no, not really. They've exceeded the level of bitterness i've seen on NT in one night. Sure there are many here with jaded views towardsthe opposite sex, but some of those jjb women are just completely bitter on everything.

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

no, not really. They've exceeded the level of bitterness i've seen on NT in one night. Sure there are many here with jaded views towards the opposite sex, but some of those jjb women are just completely bitter on everything.
yea i have to agree.
nerd.gif
i know they're reading thisbecause i saw them mention spaceman's bitter comment in one their threads yesterday
eek.gif
laugh.gif
. i find it odd that the majority of their mods and admins have no idea who banned all of us, on some rogue mod steez. their banning qualifications areweird, how are we and our threads banned for simple conversations when we got threads by JJBers on swallowing, another on a member confessing to ******* acurling iron and letting their mom use it on here hair, and all this wild nonsense
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Irony?

Sarcasm?

nerd.gif
no, not really. They've exceeded the level of bitterness i've seen on NT in one night. Sure there are many here with jaded views towards the opposite sex, but some of those jjb women are just completely bitter on everything.
If you say so. I've seen some hateful things here and some great things here. I haven't seen anything that you are talking about but Iprobably didn't go into the types of threads you did, as you don't necessarily go into the same ones I do here. Different perspective.

Weak. No viewing over there PERIOD unless you're a member.

I also got the axe 'just for being and NTer.' I was playing fair over there. I kinda went at maifan a little, like everyone else over there, (from JJBand NT) but other than that, I was just browsing and posting normal stuff in their General.

Oh well...

Originally Posted by NikeHolic23

Weak. No viewing over there PERIOD unless you're a member.

I also got the axe 'just for being and NTer.' I was playing fair over there. I kinda went at maifan a little, like everyone else over there, (from JJB and NT) but other than that, I was just browsing and posting normal stuff in their General.

Oh well...

You can view. You just gotta log off of Yuku.

Back
Top Bottom