Bad Girl's Club

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

I must say, Perez Hilton is pretty gangsta
laugh.gif

Shooting water at these broads like their dogs.
laugh.gif

i never watched this show, just caught the reunion and these girls are crazy
laugh.gif
eek.gif

that flo girl is a beast

yeah, natalie's body is
eek.gif

but her personality/state of mind is
sick.gif

flo was the best of them all. she was real.
pimp.gif

Flo was the truth...but they broke that fight up way too prematurely. She didn't even get to dent her skull in it was like they were separating them before the bodies even hit the floor.
smh.gif
@ Amber for being Pregnant tho, that was a shady move - she knew Flo was going to do major damage so she got knocked up for insurance. I wanted to see her get bodied the most, can't stand a hypocrite.

Lexie would still get the business.

Flo is so sexy. She seems like the type of girl that you would physically get in fights with then have the greatest sex ever.

l_94d6276297d4486982d4ff273e8af0bb.jpg

260M8281.jpg

Florina+Flo+Kaja+Amber+Meade+Oxygen+reality+kANNxEUlzUEl.jpg

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Flo is so sexy. She seems like the type of girl that you would physically get in fights with then have the greatest sex ever.

l_94d6276297d4486982d4ff273e8af0bb.jpg

260M8281.jpg

Florina+Flo+Kaja+Amber+Meade+Oxygen+reality+kANNxEUlzUEl.jpg

But once you finished...
4442382361_f34d7a6cd9_o.jpg

...not a good look.

i %@%* w/ Flo heavy...she was the realest...you could tell she's like that all day everyday...

i can't stand Natalie...the fact that she got her own show only rewards bad behavior...

between her and this new class of groupie *#** trying to "expose" %%@%%* i can't take this *%%% much more...

ps...id let flo do me...i'd probably enjoy it too
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i %@%* w/ Flo heavy...she was the realest...you could tell she's like that all day everyday...

i can't stand Natalie...the fact that she got her own show only rewards bad behavior...

between her and this new class of groupie *#** trying to "expose" %%@%%* i can't take this *%%% much more...

ps...id let flo do me...i'd probably enjoy it too
ohwell.gif

Threesome?

grinchevilsmile.gif

And Natalie really is getting her own show? What's the premise, how she runs LA?
eyes.gif

Can't stand that broad, but if given the chance I'd probably stick the tip in.
smh.gif

Whose watching Love Games?

Honestly I cant stand Kendra, Broad has no body, mad annoying and stuck up. Reminds me of the birds around in Bed-Stuy. Shorty only has a decent face. Real Talk Annie> Kendra

when she did some interview with lil duval she said she already started shooting i think...and yes its about how she runs LA

i'm actually glad i didn't get to see this season cuz i couldn't live with myself if i contributed to her nonsense...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

when she did some interview with lil duval she said she already started shooting i think...and yes its about how she runs LA

i'm actually glad i didn't get to see this season cuz i couldn't live with myself if i contributed to her nonsense...
laugh.gif
That youtube video w/ Lil' Duval & her on the plane is jokes.
First thing he said to her "Yo chin long as sh**"

Back
Top Bottom