Bad Girl's Club

Thanks and yea Kendra ODs when she gets in arguments. Like when she was spitting on Kate about 10 times. ...stupid but funny lol

Kendra is so stupid, Natalie been controlling her since the first day
why is she trying to run around and spend like Natalie
$500 bones
grin.gif
ladies y'all really spend that much the beauty supply not the salon, the beauty supply?

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

$500 bones
grin.gif
ladies y'all really spend that much the beauty supply not the salon, the beauty supply?

Never...not me, but I can't speak for everyone.
tired.gif

laugh.gif

smh.gif
 @ this dumb broad crying over Natalie.  Kendra know she's lost without Natalie.

Looks like Annie got clocked in those episode previews.

Originally Posted by neverflopped

Did Shorty say earlier that she doesn't sit in vans lol
laugh.gif
at how she just randomly stops a car, takes the phone, hops in and tell them
to step on it

Natalie on Ustream now

drinking an old school wine cooler lulz

Yo i was buggin when she drop 500$ on some hair! & despite her chin natalie has the best body in da house. Shhh looking crazy for next week flo poppin up 2 new girls, krazy kate going nuts on annie. Damn i love this show.

i've never heard of a girl spending more than $50 for hair, weave included. they're in LA, though and natalie is a *%!% used to finer things so she probably took her to some overpriced spot. anyway, i just wanna see the reunion.. either that or a kendra sex tape.

Natalie and Kendra are the only two females I would punch in the mount, and not feel bad about it.

if your still looking for full episodes, go on youtube and look for the user badgirlsclubytu . They always update the latest episodes. That's where I usually watch all the shows since oxygen doesnt strem full episodes.

Yeah this is one of those shows that I find myself watching weekly. Last night was a bunch of highlights but somehow I still seemed to enjoy it SMH. I actually googled Natalie and she actually owned a boutique that she did sell. She also played soccer for UCLA thus why she "runs LA"
laugh.gif
Her long chin @$% lol

Originally Posted by blakmn89

glad 2 c flo get da scissors cus she wack n she didnt take off. also im surprise annie has aim & i be thinkin she a closet freak

she reminds me of some sorority girls
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom