Bad Girl's Club

Morgan does look better then the other girls but she kinda looks manly in the face. But she and Kristen are the only fun ones on the show, the rest are boring.

I heard way too many references to the Jersey shore in last night's episode. Don't think I'm going to care too much about this season

I heard way too many references to the Jersey shore in last night's episode. Don't think I'm going to care too much about this season

i dont foresee any season topping last season. they should have just done part 2 of the chicks from last season.

I always taught this show was stupid as hell. But it makes up for it with all the girls fighting with their breasts flying everywhere.
pimp.gif

"Bad Girls" song that was played on tonights episode, and episodes 2 and 3 were produced by my boy TSwiph
pimp.gif

*claps for em*

-The Juice

Missed the season premiere.
smh.gif

It re-airs tonight @ 8pm for anyone else who missed it.

Originally Posted by cocolicious

Morgan does look better then the other girls but she kinda looks manly in the face. But she and Kristen are the only fun ones on the show, the rest are boring.

yea. I thought Kristen was going to be the push over this season, but she proved me and the girl she through the wine on wrong. 
and I didn't expect Morgan to act crazy like that when they got back and they put her stuff out.
devil.gif
pimp.gif

how you going to just kick someone out like your the producers. 

Catya is BAD.who wouldnt want to tear that down
eek.gif
. Morgan is cool in my book too but shes too gassed. Shes not even that pretty.

Back
Top Bottom