Bachelor Pad.

I feel you man. We're gonna revamp the entire kitchen in about a year, new layout and cabinetry. The kitchen is probably my least favorite room in the entire home. The cabinets are straight doodoo. That angle is more drastic than head on.

Them cd fridges are big money though, bro.

Don't know where you live but cabinets are not that expensive anymore. Online, all wood, stained or painted, is about 3-5k depending on dimensions and if you do pantry cabinets.
If they're standard size you can always just do new drawer fronts and doors from IKEA or wood shop online.

Foyer area is rather large, has about 40" of clearance on the left which I use for "some" storage. Finally got around to having it covered up, use a tri-rail system from Ikea and beige curtain panels to match the walls.

If it weren't a rental unit I would invest a little more in possibly some sliding doors, but I needed something to just keep things out of view.

Still have to add the weighted bars to the bottom of each curtain and cut them (to keep them straight), but overall I'm satisfied with it. Just need to get around to hanging more art work.

Last edited:
Added a nice little entryway table near my front door and started decorating it a bit. Can't decide what to put on the shelves though

Added a nice little entryway table near my front door and started decorating it a bit. Can't decide what to put on the shelves though

Really good look man. Entryway/foyer setups are crucial to setting the tone for the home as you enter. Good thing my Fiancé did ours because I would have left our entryway empty.

Can anyone help me something similar to the painting the kingpin copped on daredevil ? . Looking for some canvas to throw up on the wall prodomiently black, white , blue or mint colors

Sup NT, I am narrowing down on a spot with my girl so I am def getting into building a feel for my new space. Is this thread couple pad friendly? lol. Bout to browse the thread for some ideas. I am going crazy about the couch I want to get. Def thinking the L shape, my boy has one it's great for naps or when someone crashes by u.

Yeah bro Ive been married....only lived alone as a bachelor for like 1 year when we had a break up...and my lace looked like crap :lol: not that is amazing now, but having a females touch is somewhat very very good for a living space.

Posted on IG suggested by a fellow NTer that I post in here

Decided to hang up my bike behind the Besta, was in the kitchen before but my kitchen tiny as is..

Yeah bro Ive been married....only lived alone as a bachelor for like 1 year when we had a break up...and my lace looked like crap :lol: not that is amazing now, but having a females touch is somewhat very very good for a living space.

Posted on IG suggested by a fellow NTer that I post in here

Decided to hang up my bike behind the Besta, was in the kitchen before but my kitchen tiny as is..

that was me. thanks young.

i really enjoy the wall art. not too big, not to small, and the spacing is nice.

Last edited:
ksteezy ksteezy
If you don't mind me asking, where did you get that painting with the skeleton & Jordans? I've been wanting to get a couple pieces, but I want something that relates to me but isn't tacky. Also, in your mood lighting post, are those the Philips Hue lightbulbs? It looks great!

Btw, has anyone been able to do anything cool with vinyl records? I was thinking about copping a few of my favorite albums to use as decorations, but I'm not sure how to go about it

Its a piece by an artist naked Naturel, he does allooott of sneaker related art and urban pieces, he did some amazing pieces inspired by biggie, Jayz, polo, luxury brands...dude is a beast with it....look him up on IG....thing is his pieces drop and are very limited so this one is long gone bro...

I see a lot of people from Dallas in here. I just accepted a project in Houston where I will be for a pretty long time till I settle. Any suggestions on good 1 bedroom places in good areas?

I see a lot of people from Dallas in here. I just accepted a project in Houston where I will be for a pretty long time till I settle. Any suggestions on good 1 bedroom places in good areas?
anywhere but the Northside bruh :lol:

I would focus more on the southwest and west side. I currently live on the west side and couldn't be any more happier. I lived in the galleria area before the move. Loved the convenience but the rent prices was OD. But it all depends on your preference.

anywhere but the Northside bruh :lol:

I would focus more on the southwest and west side. I currently live on the west side and couldn't be any more happier. I lived in the galleria area before the move. Loved the convenience but the rent prices was OD. But it all depends on your preference.

:lol: at anywhere but the Northside. I looked up the Galleria area but those prices are :smh: for what your getting. Is the west side by the Richmond/Wesheimer area? PM sent

Btw, has anyone been able to do anything cool with vinyl records? I was thinking about copping a few of my favorite albums to use as decorations, but I'm not sure how to go about it
Excuse the pic quality. http://hobbyframes.com/ has been my go-to for album frames. Great quality, solid build. A little pricey but well worth it. Slight pain to get back out to play but its not too bad.

Back
Top Bottom