Average age of Jordan Collector?

Im 18 Been copping J's since 07 got about 16 pairs but I just stoped bcus Nilke is bringing out some HEAT!

35 and still rockin it.
laugh.gif

It's very amusing that you'd never find a young NTer admitting that their parents buy most of their shoes. Why? I know there's some out there.Speak up. Not questioning the honesty, or integrity, but there are some on here. Maybe it's the fear of getting roasted. But I know the ratio of peoplehere saying that their parents don't buy their J's to their parents buying their J's, is highly exaggerated.

Im 21, turn 22 in a couple months...

been collecting since I started college at 18... i buy whatever i like (jordans, dunks, foams, etc.)
I have about 40-45 pairs total... about 10 pairs of jays in there...

Originally Posted by sickickz23

It's very amusing that you'd never find a young NTer admitting that their parents buy most of their shoes. Why? I know there's some out there. Speak up. Not questioning the honesty, or integrity, but there are some on here. Maybe it's the fear of getting roasted. But I know the ratio of people here saying that their parents don't buy their J's to their parents buying their J's, is highly exaggerated.
Lol, SO TRUE though

I dont get how there can be so many 15,16,17 year olds with like 30 to 100+ pairs claiming they paid for it all themselves. I mean I work like 12-15 hoursevery weekend making a few bucks over minimum wage (pretty good if you ask me) and I have to pay for everything myself.
I have 20 pairs of shoes, including 2 starburys and a few forces and dunks, and Im 17. I mean, I prob save a lot more of my money than others but it seemsphysically impossible for some of the people on here to mathematically support their claims, even if they worked the maximum legal amount, and spent everysingle dollar.
Funny how people will never admit to their parents buying them anything though,even if I would possibly see them as somewhat spoiled.

age 33

first pair was the fire red iv's in 8th grade from my pops, then started collecting when the flint xii's came out in 2003 i think. 60+ pairs

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by sickickz23

It's very amusing that you'd never find a young NTer admitting that their parents buy most of their shoes. Why? I know there's some out there. Speak up. Not questioning the honesty, or integrity, but there are some on here. Maybe it's the fear of getting roasted. But I know the ratio of people here saying that their parents don't buy their J's to their parents buying their J's, is highly exaggerated.
Lol, SO TRUE though

I dont get how there can be so many 15,16,17 year olds with like 30 to 100+ pairs claiming they paid for it all themselves. I mean I work like 12-15 hours every weekend making a few bucks over minimum wage (pretty good if you ask me) and I have to pay for everything myself.
I have 20 pairs of shoes, including 2 starburys and a few forces and dunks, and Im 17. I mean, I prob save a lot more of my money than others but it seems physically impossible for some of the people on here to mathematically support their claims, even if they worked the maximum legal amount, and spent every single dollar.
Funny how people will never admit to their parents buying them anything though,even if I would possibly see them as somewhat spoiled.
ya very true. i remember parents waiting in lines for their kids at 5am, and i was like w
happy.gif
w my parents would never do that. and 1 parent was like my son better paint thehouse for this
roll.gif

I'm 29 first pair of J's was the OG black V's right when they came out. Man I loved those. Sad thing was house burnt down about a month after I hadthem and I was at my sisters house and they were in my closet.

been wearing jordan since the bred 9 in 1994 started collecting what i could since the low xi ei og in 1996 about 140 kicks in all i only use to buy 1 colorway of the new jordans since the og taxi 12 in 1997 then in 2000 when i started working at 14 i started to buy more and more kicks now im 23 going to 24 in nov(scorpio)

100+ jordans (1994-2009.....)
nike sb dunks (10 pairs)
af1 (2 pairs white/white and ps3)
addidas 1 pair
nike blazer 1
nike basketball 1
air max 1
ugg snow boots 1
timbs 2
prada shoes 1
marc jacob shoes 2
nike air max sandel 1
nike aqua pool shoes 1
cole han shoes 2

28 here, collect some player exclusives and some Jordans. Most of the time its (retro) sneakers I couldn't afford when I was younger.

Im 14 and just got into the game about a month ago, I know a bunch of people will probly be like those are stupid, but my first pair of Jayz are my fusion20's, I got them for christmas and I never asked for them, but they are comfortable , anyway, Like two days ago I just bought my first pair of retros inthe mail from the bay, Some Citrus VII's, they are soooo sexy, and some people say youngins dont respect og's, I know about plenty of og'si havedone my hw and I wont buy og's bcuz i cant wear the VI, V, IV, III and the VII OG's bcuz they fall apart and I will not buy shoes i cant wear

21 been rockin since birth got serious when the retro 12's dropped im bout 50 strong in........... i pretty much got wat i want now jus going back pickingup shoes i missed or older pairs

23 here. First pair was og bred XI's, but started collecting back in '03 when then the XII retro's dropped since I was able to afford them. Got 92pair now and I have no plans on slowing down.

I'm 23 and Ive been a sneaker lover all of my life I always wore Jordans for as long as I remember but I seriously started buying Air Jordan's andRetro's in 9th Grade and I have about 100 pair of Og's and Retro's.

I started collecting at 13, now 18 and visiting the site for the first time in about 2 years. Really lost interest as the brand started to seem "watered-down" and resellers ruined the fun of it. Have still been buying some of the packages, but certainly not at the 5/6 pairs a month rate Iused to be at.

Im 26, wore Js all my life. B4 I found NT I used to give my shoes away to fam after I felt they was played out. Now I had mad kicks and 8 DS but they gettingrocked this summer

Im 33 and i only rock og´s and retroed j´s.All that .5, team, and all that hybrid stuff is garbage to me

Back
Top Bottom