Average age of Jordan Collector?

Im 21 I have 33 ( might be more cant think) pairs of AJ's ... i got my first pair when i was like 10 ... finally old enough in college to make enough $ formy collection.

I'm 30 and still collect since I was 18. But I don't buy them as often as I use to, cause I don't have as much gear to wear with them. There wasa time when I rocked a lot of baggy gear and hip hop clothing lines so the kicks went well with those. Now I rock more fitted stuff, so I rock the J'swith Jordan apparrel. But that doesn't diminish my love for the shoes. But got to say one thing also that changed with age was back in the day I wouldbuy whatever came out. As I got older, I bought only fire!

36. . . .had a hundred pair but then it set in and I liquidated. I bought my 1st pair in 1985 @ Castner Knott for 64.99 Wht/Blk-Red Is. . . .
wow !

COOK # 45
get fit.

23. been collecting for about 8 years. Always had jordan though throughout elementary, middle school, started keepin em fresh and considering it collecting in10th grade.

dammmmmm @ the majority age group.

Im 21 and currently 20 Jordans deep. Sold a lot of heaters in years pasted so my numbers wouldve been higher. Been collecting since 16

20, turn 21 in May

ive been getting jays since i was like 9
happy.gif

it started when my parents bought me a pair of 14s
they got me em cause of my good grades, they didnt think itd turn into a addiction.

21, with 36 pairs of jordans and about 30 other nikes, been collecting since i was 15 and have bought all myself except for the occasional christmas/bday kicks

19, always been into shoes but never had the money to get my self a pair til i got a job at 17 and thats when i started really collecting. You haven'tstarted collecting until you buy a pair with your own hard earned money.

^^^ thanks, my weakness is that i always double up on shoes that i would wear, last year was really bad for me. doubled on all the 23s and the cdps with theexception of the 3/20 (x3), the 6/17 (x3), and the 11/12 (x5). plus discount basically everywhere helps. you help people out they will do the same in return,and those who dont will never be dealt with again.

30. Parents couldn't afford j's back when I feel in love with the 3, 4, and 5. Guess thats why I got so many of those numbers. Been collectin since 01when I graduated college and started makin some real money. Now a days all the fam gets me for b-days fathers day and x-mas is footaction/champs gift cardscause they know whats up. Nothing like having the fam helping the collector!!

im 28 with 170+ pairs. i don't feel too old to be wearing jordans, there's no
age limit

Back
Top Bottom