Avengers vs X-Men.............( I Think YES!)

They did xmen vs vengers in the 80s. Do something new marvel. And whats the point? No ones gonna die and when its all said and done its not going to matter

Originally Posted by tecca nena

They did xmen vs vengers in the 80s. Do something new marvel. And whats the point? No ones gonna die and when its all said and done its not going to matter
A side character will die like they did my man Goliath
tired.gif
and if somebody important happened to die they'd be back in a few months (i.e. Johnny Storm, Thor).

I just finished reading Fear Itself cuz I wanted to get all tie in issues and Thor dying just pisses me off. The replacement hero they always throw in for when a flagship character dies never gets the necessary amount of sales to keep their comic going and ends up dying or being revealed as a fake or clone or something in some master plot.

I imagine they're cooking up the return of Captin Mar-Vell soon.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

tired.gif
and if somebody important happened to die they'd be back in a few months (i.e. Johnny Storm, Thor).

I just finished reading Fear Itself cuz I wanted to get all tie in issues and Thor dying just pisses me off. The replacement hero they always throw in for when a flagship character dies never gets the necessary amount of sales to keep their comic going and ends up dying or being revealed as a fake or clone or something in some master plot.

There is Wiccan from the Young Avengers?
YA_Wiccan.png

He was hyped as a Thor replacement like the rest of the Young Avengers. He can imitate thors power 

Sadly with comics people dont stay dead like they should. Steve should have STAYED DEAD FOREVER unless they do him like Hawkeye in House of M

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

tired.gif

There is Wiccan from the Young Avengers?
YA_Wiccan.png

He was hyped as a Thor replacement like the rest of the Young Avengers. He can imitate thors power 

Sadly with comics people dont stay dead like they should. Steve should have STAYED DEAD FOREVER unless they do him like Hawkeye in House of M
Usually when the FF implements real science talk in to their adventures I can follow fine and enjoy it, although I don't fully understand every detail but when I read the arc for Cap being reborn it just struck me as such an @%% pull. Red Skull has Cap wander through space and time torturing him as he relives bad times in life and his master plan is to take over his body. Why not just clone dude and actually kill Cap?

As for Wiccan and what I said about replacements, I was referring too Tanars or Oblik or whoever is being passed off as the current god of thunder they got going on now. They done made Wiccan's back story too complicated now that he's the resurrected soul/child of Wanda. I'm just talking about Marvel's trend of trying to bring in replacements for flagship heroes that just don't work out. The Spidey clone saga was meant for Ben to be the new Spider-Man and for Pete to die or permanently lose his powers, all the Black Panther's running around, Thundestrike who was the replacement Thor, etc. I understand wanting to change things up but if you're gonna kill a guy off let it last for a bit. I mean Thor just came back after he stopped the cycle of asgardians constantly being revived in their armageddon permanently (allegedly) and now he's dead so technically he should not come back.

Neither of those were cop-outs there were intended from the very beginning; Morrison especially has been planning his Batman story to be several years long he doesn't tend to do put random twists in his stories.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Neither of those were cop-outs there were intended from the very beginning; Morrison especially has been planning his Batman story to be several years long he doesn't tend to do put random twists in his stories.

I didnt know that and it makes sense when I think back on it because Tim would not let it go. Then again it felt like a cop out because **** took over for Bruce and it was awesome. Bruce coming back was not needed same with Cap. I

so i saw the picture recently of cyclops fighting someone and now- i will not spoil it! lets just say the x-men moped the floor with the avengers

Latest Avenger vs. X-Men story arc is complete. The consequence arc has begun so you probably won't spoil anything for anyone. A few deaths and some jail time.

Thor and the hulk should beat them all. Magneto, storm, and storm are the only ones that can do anythin against them

If Professor X is alive then he could killed every human Avenger. Ultimately though, the Avengers would win. They can't handle Thor and if Cap is alive, he would lay dem paws on them.

:smokin

Wolverine has always been my favorite and seems to always be the victorious one. But I would rather him be an X-Men then anything. Its always been great to see him and cyclops go at it for the kitty. 8)

Aw man you guys gotta actually read this cause there's a lot more that just X-Men vs Avengers...

The Brawl is over the Phoenix btw

Back
Top Bottom