Avengers vs X-Men.............( I Think YES!)

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Originally Posted by hombrelobo
Ok I will retracted my comment on trash but the 52 was just NOT needed. It took away alot of the stories I liked. I preferred somethings the way they were before the 52 
That's real. But there were some sweet changes to the new titles that came out but there was def more good than bad. New Deathstroke/Batwoman = excellent examples
pimp.gif

BTW to who asked Flash is great. I didn't expect it to be good.. but it's definitely one of the funner reads.

Iron Man BEEN had technology to counter Magneto's powers. This is Tony Stark we're talking about here.
laugh.gif

Yall actually think after all these years his armor is made simply of iron? Especially considering all these random tough elements and materials found in the Marvel U?

Could I start reading from civil war part 1? Whats a decent start point? Also is there one book I can buy aside from buying Tons of comics? (sorry brand new here).Edit. Lol noticed mad errors my bad

Originally Posted by Chuck Finster

Iron Man BEEN had technology to counter Magneto's powers. This is Tony Stark we're talking about here.
laugh.gif

Yall actually think after all these years his armor is made simply of iron? Especially considering all these random tough elements and materials found in the Marvel U?
I'm saying he just finished making a suit out of Asgardian uru (magic metal)
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TBwsf

Could I start reading from civil war part 1? Whats a decent start point? Also is there on book I can aside from buying Tons of comics? (sorry brand new here)

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Could I start reading from civil war part 1? Whats a decent start point? Also is there on book I can aside from buying Tons of comics? (sorry brand new here)
To find what to read in order go to the bottom of this page click "show" next to Marvel Comics crossover event publication history. If you're starting with crossover events and just sticking to those, you can start from anyone and go on from there. I'd suggest to start from Nick Fury's Secret/Silent War and move on from there.

Outside of collecting the volumes of each major arc there isn't one huge book with the entire story. If you want to follow specific characters well then you're gonna have to get volumes of that title character or every comic issue.

If you really want tips on where to "get" these comics, like me
tumblr_lu0hrfMOIS1qageh6o1_1280.png

hit me up and I'll point you to a couple directions.

Yes, that is all the Batman issues before the New 52.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Ironman Vs Magneto tho.... like why?

Stark is going to get fondled. He doesn't want that beef. 
I can't wait until April 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

To find what to read in order go to the bottom of this page click "show" next to Marvel Comics crossover event publication history. If you're starting with crossover events and just sticking to those, you can start from anyone and go on from there. I'd suggest to start from Nick Fury's Secret/Silent War and move on from there.

Outside of collecting the volumes of each major arc there isn't one huge book with the entire story. If you want to follow specific characters well then you're gonna have to get volumes of that title character or every comic issue.

Thanks for the reply..

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

If you really want tips on where to "get" these comics, like me
tumblr_lu0hrfMOIS1qageh6o1_1280.png

hit me up and I'll point you to a couple directions.

Yes, that is all the Batman issues before the New 52.

Very interesting..

Yeah I didn't want to give those hints Limited just gave
laugh.gif
Just in case I get accused of something or w/e but there's a way to get everything easily if you got the space on your computer.

as far as I can tell, Stark is a genius. If you guys think he'd really face Magneto in a suit made of metal...

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Didnt cap die in civil war? Why is he back here?

You really wanna know? 
laugh.gif

Captain America: Reborn #1 (Aug. 2009) reveals that Rogers did not die, and that the gun Sharon Carter had been hypnotized to use had actually caused Rogers to phase in and out of space and time, appearing at events in his lifetime and fighting battles. The Skull returns Rogers to the present, where he takes control of Rogers' mind and body. Rogers eventually regains control, and with help from his allies, defeats the Skull in the fourth and final issues of this miniseries. In the subsequent one-shot comic Captain America: Who Will Wield the Shield?, Rogers formally grants Bucky his Captain America shield and asks his former sidekick to continue as Captain America. The American President grants Rogers a full pardon for his anti-registration actions.

During the Fear Itself storyline, Steve Rogers is present when the threat of the Serpent is known.[sup][72][/sup] Following the death of Bucky at the hands of Sin (in the form of Skadi), Steve Rogers ends up changing into his Captain America outfit.[sup][73][/sup] When the Avengers and the New Avengers are fighting Skadi, the Serpent ends up joining the battle and uses his fists to break Captain America's shield[sup][74][/sup] Captain America and the Avengers teams end up forming a militia for a last stand against the forces of the Serpent.[sup][75][/sup] When it comes to the final battle, Captain America uses Thor's hammer to fight Skadi until Thor manages to kill the Serpent. In the aftermath of the battle, Iron Man presents Captain with his reforged shield now stronger for its uru-infused enhancements despite the scar it bears.[sup][76][/sup] It is then revealed that Captain America, Nick Fury, and Black Widow are the only ones who know that Bucky actually survived the fight with Skadi as Bucky resumes his identity as Winter Soldier.

Back
Top Bottom