Avengers vs X-Men.............( I Think YES!)

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Not even a fair fight Xmen winning this easy. Sure Avengers have a few heavy hitters, Cap, Iron man, Giant man, Red Hulk(although green hulk is pictured that's a artist mistake Hulk is no longer a avenger and left that life style a while ago), Power man, Thor, spidey but when it comes to the x-men an just mutants in general there all heavy hitters Magneto, Namor, Cyclops, Emma Frost, Rogue, Wolverine, Hope, Cable, Beast, Storm, The Gambit, The F$*KING X-Force! The list goes on what the X-men have trumps the Avengers any day.

It's the fact the x men are way better IMO strategically they go up against heavy hitters all the time and they just don't blitz them to win like the avengers do. They think of real strategies and plans and are good at taking a heavy hitter out of their element quick .x men should drop them Wolverine is more than capable of dropping Cap,hawk eye and black widow.Dude took on Sabretooth ,dead pool,and Omega Red in the past along with black panther and dropped them.Wolverines Goes toe to toe with the hulk .only guy besides Thor who can do that.Giant man ain't nothing these guys wipe out sentinels for fun.

Wolverine is an Avenger now.Care to change that opinion?Cap strategically > any X man,And only wild card is Namor being an Xman and Coloussus having Juggs helmet... Hell the recently almost got WIPED OUT!!!I'm taking the Avengers... Plus like I said Iron Fist w/ Phoenix force = quick L's for everyone.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Originally Posted by SoCalKid

Where could i get my hands on a copy?

I would like to read a couple.

http://comicshoplocator.com/

http://www.midtowncomics.com/

It's not just Marvel, it's comics in general. DC for example, we had to get the events leading up to Final Crisis, then we had to read the Final Crisis, then the post-Crisis crap such as Battle for the Cowl. It's just them trying to milk your money.
The Battle For The Cowl was not bad but DC is just terrible now. The stories that made that universe work are now gone. The new costumes and more are just bad  (Red Robin for example) 
indifferent.gif

THis

to this

The new 52 was bad for everyone except Wonder Woman.

Can someone explain to me why **** Grayson is nightwing again? 

You'd rather he be Batman? Lettuce be cereal. Bruce as Batman > **** as Batman.
As for the new 52, Batman's new villain is
eek.gif

I liked Grayson as Batman. I feel like the sidekicks should take over the mantle once in awhile. I mean Wally was a great Flash when he took over. So glad I stopped reading DC before this new storyline. All /most of what I knew about the characters has changed so much. Superboy is now a villain
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

Not even a fair fight Xmen winning this easy. Sure Avengers have a few heavy hitters, Cap, Iron man, Giant man, Red Hulk(although green hulk is pictured that's a artist mistake Hulk is no longer a avenger and left that life style a while ago), Power man, Thor, spidey but when it comes to the x-men an just mutants in general there all heavy hitters Magneto, Namor, Cyclops, Emma Frost, Rogue, Wolverine, Hope, Cable, Beast, Storm, The Gambit, The F$*KING X-Force! The list goes on what the X-men have trumps the Avengers any day.

It's the fact the x men are way better IMO strategically they go up against heavy hitters all the time and they just don't blitz them to win like the avengers do. They think of real strategies and plans and are good at taking a heavy hitter out of their element quick .x men should drop them Wolverine is more than capable of dropping Cap,hawk eye and black widow.Dude took on Sabretooth ,dead pool,and Omega Red in the past along with black panther and dropped them.Wolverines Goes toe to toe with the hulk .only guy besides Thor who can do that.Giant man ain't nothing these guys wipe out sentinels for fun.

Wolverine is an Avenger now.Care to change that opinion?Cap strategically > any X man,
Thank you. Threads like this remind me why I don't bother talking comics on NT.  And before we start Cyclops talk, the often called “the best strategist of the Marvel Universe.

Wolverine is an Avenger now.Care to change that opinion?Cap strategically > any X man,And only wild card is Namor being an Xman and Coloussus having Juggs helmet... Hell the recently almost got WIPED OUT!!!II'm taking the Avengers... Plus like I said Iron Fist w/ Phoenix force = quick L's for everyone.

Cap nah homie cyclops is better x men whole thing is teamwork and meshing your powers together I'd take that over a team that rotates members every five seconds.wolverine is gonna side with the x men thats his family

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

It's not just Marvel, it's comics in general. DC for example, we had to get the events leading up to Final Crisis, then we had to read the Final Crisis, then the post-Crisis crap such as Battle for the Cowl. It's just them trying to milk your money.
The Battle For The Cowl was not bad but DC is just terrible now. The stories that made that universe work are now gone. The new costumes and more are just bad  (Red Robin for example) 
indifferent.gif

THis

to this

eek.gif

I liked Grayson as Batman. I feel like the sidekicks should take over the mantle once in awhile. I mean Wally was a great Flash when he took over. So glad I stopped reading DC before this new storyline. All /most of what I knew about the characters has changed so much. Superboy is now a villain
sick.gif

Um, no he's not... He's rejoining the Teen Titans.

I think Cable would give Cap a run for his money in the strategy department.

True. Or Fury. Cyclops, though? @+#$ outta here.

Steve held off (and at points looked like he was going to win against) a much better funded, better supported, and more numerous force in Civil War.  That's just one example, but I think Cap definitely is one of the best, if not THE best strategist in any comic book.

My personal favorite? Deadpool.

1305798-cd_49_dcp_0020_super.jpg

1311385-wo_23_super.jpg

1311390-wo_24_super.jpg

eek.gif

sick.gif

Oh, ok. I had just seen a preview of an upcoming issue and they were fighting him. I'm totally out the loop with comics today. Why did they change Bart's costume
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Stop it.

No
The new Blue Beetle is TERRIBLE compared to the last, Batman was great with **** & Damanian,  Red Robin, Secret Six and more was just good. The Wonder Woman comics were the only thing that benefited. 

indifferent.gif

THis

to this

eek.gif

Yes I rather **** be Batman. Bruce is a AMAZING character but it was great to see ****  work his way into the role of batman. 
Bruce came back and worked withe batman inc which was a great dynamic

**** works Gotham and all their issues while Bruce goes fight crimes with the Batman Inc Member's 

Wolverine is an Avenger now.Care to change that opinion?Cap strategically > any X man,And only wild card is Namor being an Xman and Coloussus having Juggs helmet... Hell the recently almost got WIPED OUT!!!II'm taking the Avengers... Plus like I said Iron Fist w/ Phoenix force = quick L's for everyone.

Cap nah homie cyclops is better x men whole thing is teamwork and meshing your powers together I'd take that over a team that rotates members every five seconds.wolverine is gonna side with the x men thats his family

as long as my homie Gambit catches a W, i'm good

Cable is up there... But I think Cap got him, there are too many examples of his genius on display to even compare him to Cyclops.And in fact, he WAS in position to win the Civil War. when Spiderman realized that Cap studied and analyzed his entire fight style, he knew it was over for him, and he switched sides lolPeople also sleep on Stark... For the past 3-4 years, dude has been 10 steps ahead on EVERYTHING. He won't walk into a battle with the Xmen not prepared beyond the obvious

Wolverine is an Avenger now.
Care to change that opinion?

Cap strategically > any X man,

And only wild card is Namor being an Xman and Coloussus having Juggs helmet... Hell the recently almost got WIPED OUT!!!
I
I'm taking the Avengers... Plus like I said Iron Fist w/ Phoenix force = quick L's for everyone.

What kinda logic is this?
indifferent.gif
If this were the case, Wolverine wouldn't have fought Namor in Civil War.

Wolverine is an Avenger now.Care to change that opinion?Cap strategically > any X man,
Thank you. Threads like this remind me why I don't bother talking comics on NT.  And before we start Cyclops talk, the often called “the best strategist of the Marvel Universe.

Cable is up there... But I think Cap got him, there are too many examples of his genius on display to even compare him to Cyclops.And in fact, he WAS in position to win the Civil War. when Spiderman realized that Cap studied and analyzed his entire fight style, he knew it was over for him, and he switched sides lolPeople also sleep on Stark... For the past 3-4 years, dude has been 10 steps ahead on EVERYTHING. He won't walk into a battle with the Xmen not prepared beyond the obvious

True. As far as comics period, I'd also add Deathstroke to the list. He almost took out half of the Justice League by himself
pimp.gif

eek.gif

sick.gif

Oh, ok. I had just seen a preview of an upcoming issue and they were fighting him. I'm totally out the loop with comics today. Why did they change Bart's costume
nerd.gif

Modernized it.

Stop it.

No
The new Blue Beetle is TERRIBLE compared to the last, Batman was great with **** & Damanian,  Red Robin, Secret Six and more was just good. The Wonder Woman comics were the only thing that benefited. 

Oh, so you're going to sit here and tell me these are all trash due to change?

6tohfb.jpg

Okay, then. And that's just a few titles I have at my office right now. Listen, comics are subjective. I know that. But the changes for the new 52 were NOT bad for everyone.

Stop it.

No

6tohfb.jpg

Okay, then. And that's just a few titles I have at my office right now. Listen, comics are subjective. I know that. But the changes for the new 52 were NOT bad for everyone.

The only thing I am remotely want to read is Green Lantern, since Sinestro is a GL again(for the time being). How is the Flash?

Wolverine is an Avenger now.Care to change that opinion?Cap strategically > any X man,And only wild card is Namor being an Xman and Coloussus having Juggs helmet... Hell the recently almost got WIPED OUT!!!I'm taking the Avengers... Plus like I said Iron Fist w/ Phoenix force = quick L's for everyone.

Wolverine might be an avenger at the moment but he goes back to the X-men theirs already tons of images of wolverine fighting the avengers again at the beginning of this series he'll be with the avengers side along with beast but the quickly switch sides and fight the avengers. 
Iron Fist also will not be in control of the Phoenix force for avengers vs X-men. The whole story line is that the phoenix force is headed towards earth and is going to take control of Hope. So the Avengers want to take Hope in to stop phoenix from destroying the planet and of coarse the X-men ain't having it and thats why this fight goes down.

Wolverine might be an avenger at the moment but he goes back to the X-men theirs already tons of images of wolverine fighting the avengers again at the beginning of this series he'll be with the avengers side along with beast but the quickly switch sides and fight the avengers. 
Iron Fist also will not be in control of the Phoenix force for avengers vs X-men. The whole story line is that the phoenix force is headed towards earth and is going to take control of Hope. So the Avengers want to take Hope in to stop phoenix from destroying the planet and of coarse the X-men ain't having it and thats why this fight goes down.

They have drawn many variations... That might not be exactly how it goes down.Wolverine might play peacemaker as odd as that sounds.And they have Iron Fist with the Phoenix force and Hope also... So it depends on the writers... So we shall see

Stop it.

No

6tohfb.jpg

Ok I will retracted my comment on trash but the 52 was just NOT needed. It took away alot of the stories I liked. I preferred somethings the way they were before the 52 

They have drawn many variations... That might not be exactly how it goes down.Wolverine might play peacemaker as odd as that sounds.And they have Iron Fist with the Phoenix force and Hope also... So it depends on the writers... So we shall see

Hmm you bring a good point i could see wolverine as a peacemaker.

If you've been a comic book fanboy for atleast a decade you know you gotta ride these things out no matter what.

I think what a lot of people are missing is that Marvel is starting to do these mini-big events which end up leading to a huge main event...can't get mad at that.

I just finished reading x-sanction 2 and Cable > Iron Man and Cap. ....Put these dudes in some new age wheel chairs
laugh.gif

That Avengers Annual is a good read too...peeps need to read that if they like the Avengers...especially the 80's-90's team.

Originally Posted by Antidope

Iron Man Vs Magneto?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

That does seem pretty dope though, I would read those.
roll.gif
seems like all of us were thinking the same exact thing
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom