Avengers vs X-Men.............( I Think YES!)

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

This is looks terrible. Marvel already had Ultimatum which was made they don't need to make another bad crossover they are not DC

Marvel really is all over the place these days. It's hard to keep up with what's going on, I just find a story arc that seems interesting and read that.
I'm interested in this though

I don't get it. Is this some sort of alternate universe? Because Wolverine was also part of the Avengers and so is Storm? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Iron Man vs. Magneto, really?

yeah that was a FAIL on their part but im sure tony stark magically has some kind of plastic armor ready to fight magneto

Im so lost when it comes to comics lol...the last time i tried to get into it was with Civil war smh...I dont know where to start

Originally Posted by omgitswes

This is looks terrible. Marvel already had Ultimatum which was made they don't need to make another bad crossover they are not DC

Marvel really is all over the place these days. It's hard to keep up with what's going on, I just find a story arc that seems interesting and read that.

It's not just Marvel, it's comics in general. DC for example, we had to get the events leading up to Final Crisis, then we had to read the Final Crisis, then the post-Crisis crap such as Battle for the Cowl. It's just them trying to milk your money.

Originally Posted by SoCalKid

Where could i get my hands on a copy?
I would like to read a couple.

http://comicshoplocator.com/
http://www.midtowncomics.com/

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

It's not just Marvel, it's comics in general. DC for example, we had to get the events leading up to Final Crisis, then we had to read the Final Crisis, then the post-Crisis crap such as Battle for the Cowl. It's just them trying to milk your money.
The Battle For The Cowl was not bad but DC is just terrible now. The stories that made that universe work are now gone. The new costumes and more are just bad  (Red Robin for example) 
indifferent.gif

THis

1095536-manapul__s_red_robin_by_justicecho_super.jpg

to this

dcnu_redrobin_sb.jpg

The new 52 was bad for everyone except Wonder Woman.

Can someone explain to me why **** Grayson is nightwing again? 

Not even a fair fight Xmen winning this easy. Sure Avengers have a few heavy hitters, Cap, Iron man, Giant man, Red Hulk(although green hulk is pictured that's a artist mistake Hulk is no longer a avenger and left that life style a while ago), Power man, Thor, spidey but when it comes to the x-men an just mutants in general there all heavy hitters Magneto, Namor, Cyclops, Emma Frost, Rogue, Wolverine, Hope, Cable, Beast, Storm, The Gambit, The F$*KING X-Force! The list goes on what the X-men have trumps the Avengers any day.

The Battle For The Cowl was not bad but DC is just terrible now. The stories that made that universe work are now gone. The new costumes and more are just bad  (Red Robin for example) 
indifferent.gif

THis

to this

dcnu_redrobin_sb.jpg

You'd rather he be Batman? Lettuce be cereal. Bruce as Batman > **** as Batman.
As for the new 52, Batman's new villain is
eek.gif

I'm not that hype for this since I know it won't be on the scale of the Civil War. I'm more interested in Cable trying to kill the Avengers for Hope. This does just seem like they're milking money. This isn't gonna be like a real versus where there's gonna be a clear winner. This to me might just be an extension of what happened in The Children's Crusade where there's a bunch of posturing and someone says "_______ take care of their own."

I'm currently reading X-Men to catch up so I don't know how this starts (probably about Hope though) but I find it laughable something like this happens in the Heroic Age. Pretty clear it wouldn't last long like Dark Reign did.Like I said I'm catching up and have been holding off on Fear Itself but have read the issues after so I gotta ask Storm just becomes an Avenger and along with Wolverine and Beast she has to pick sides? I was still looking forward to the Ultron war. Also I thought Thor died (again) you mean they already brought him back to life for this? Seems worse than the death of Johnny Storm then.

In a real fight though X-Men win easy. As for ppl talking about Iron Man losing instantly to Magneto, he's faced him before or ppl who try to use magnetism to their advantage and he always has a scientific explanation for his suit. Whether it's the suit being made of some non-metal or him having a program to block emp blasts.
Originally Posted by Dagrandesoda

Why would good guys fight good guys?
This man needs to read the Civil War.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Stop it.
I think Scott Snyder is doing an amazing job with Batman. Justice League by Geoff Johns is real good as well. 
Wolverine joined the New Avengers group and Storm just join the Avengers two issues ago.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Ironman v Magneto

You can see that the ironman suit is falling apart..(right arm) and nobody threw a punch yet..

Avengers took a lost in that match up..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

Wow. Colossus/Juggernaut is straight savage.

What's the story on that? I'm always a year or so behind.

From what I gathered from this thread and some quick research(will have to do more.) Colossus is now the bearer of the crystal and cut a deal to help the X-men save San Francisco.(don't quote me, but that's what I gather.)

The new 52 isn't so bad. I'm liking the Batman series. On the fence about the Dark Knight Batman series though. I gotta try Action Comics and maybe Wonder Woman...Maybe....

indifferent.gif

THis

to this

dcnu_redrobin_sb.jpg

You'd rather he be Batman? Lettuce be cereal. Bruce as Batman > **** as Batman.
As for the new 52, Batman's new villain is
eek.gif

Which Batman series are you referring to in the new 52? The Dark Knight? Or just Batman

Starks new suit isn't even metal righht now... I'm not saying he will handle Magneto, but he is far from an easy out.

X men wont win, simply for this one reason and this one reason only.... IRON FIST POSSESES THE PHOENIX FORCE!!!
Game over, I don't even want to hear anything else.

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Not even a fair fight Xmen winning this easy. Sure Avengers have a few heavy hitters, Cap, Iron man, Giant man, Red Hulk(although green hulk is pictured that's a artist mistake Hulk is no longer a avenger and left that life style a while ago), Power man, Thor, spidey but when it comes to the x-men an just mutants in general there all heavy hitters Magneto, Namor, Cyclops, Emma Frost, Rogue, Wolverine, Hope, Cable, Beast, Storm, The Gambit, The F$*KING X-Force! The list goes on what the X-men have trumps the Avengers any day.

It's the fact the x men are way better IMO strategically they go up against heavy hitters all the time and they just don't blitz them to win like the avengers do. They think of real strategies and plans and are good at taking a heavy hitter out of their element quick .x men should drop them Wolverine is more than capable of dropping Cap,hawk eye and black widow.Dude took on Sabretooth ,dead pool,and Omega Red in the past along with black panther and dropped them.Wolverines Goes toe to toe with the hulk .only guy besides Thor who can do that.Giant man ain't nothing these guys wipe out sentinels for fun.

Back
Top Bottom