August Alsina said Will Smith told him he could smash Jada if he wanted to...

Bringing that clip up is typical internet behavior :lol:

Everyone is going to analyze that video because of the current situation going on

Do you feel like it's being taken out of context? Do you feel like it unfair that this video has surfaced?

-foe
With how she’s being looked at now, it’s being looked at in a different context. I don’t think it surfacing is unfair at all though.

It's weird how people below certain age have adopted newer versions of talking points from the 90s/early 2000s. When music and videos games were the devil. Now it's social media

It's weird how people below certain age have adopted newer versions of talking points from the 90s/early 2000s. When music and videos games were the devil. Now it's social media

my biggest concern with social media is old people and the BS information going to them

rupert murdoch is one of the worst things to happen to this world and Facebook boy following right behind him

I bet if will leave she gonna start bringing up all the boyfriends he had / has and she’ll get what like 60% of his fortune .

Social media doesn’t even compare though.

People aren’t getting body dysmorphia from playing Duke Nukem brah

They said videos games caused school shootings.

Before social media it was magazines, TV and movies causing body image issues

Celebrity workouts videos and diet pills/foods had aunts,moms and grandmas in a rear naked choke

Back
Top Bottom