August Alsina said Will Smith told him he could smash Jada if he wanted to...

Which celebrity, athlete, or other famous person do you admire?

-foe

as with anyone, you gotta be cautious with this because you don’t know what‘s really going on behind the scenes

but especially celebrities who pay people to present a certain image of them

we’re seemingly being given more access to these people, but even with that they got people they pay to control that stuff

but just look at this thread before assuming how much you know or think you know about folks:

I look at them as entertainment. I don't admire or idolize any of them
Solid answer. I can dig it. The point still remains that even without me using the word admire or you using the word idolize, you have opinions formed of celebrities, athletes, and other famous people despite the fact that you've never met them. If you say you like so-and-so, it could be said 'You've never even met them to be forming an opinion.'

-foe

Y'all dudes never even met the bish to be forming an opinion :lol:

cape.gif

Not getting it at all.
I get what y’all want her to do but that’s clearly not what they’re on.

The time to publicly support Will has passed. They already moved on to apologizing and moving on from it.

Their priorities are clearly different from what you would like them to portray.

I get what y’all want her to do but that’s clearly not what they’re on.

The time to publicly support Will has passed. They already moved on to apologizing and moving on from it.

Their priorities are clearly different from what you would like them to portray.

And that's why their marriage is a mess on full display.

And that's why their marriage is a mess on full display.
By your standards sure :lol:

Back then, Will was more pissed off about August leaking this than anything else. Again, priorities.

These ppl care more about a perceived image than the actual state of things and that seemed to had worked for them for however long they’ve been married.

He went on to touch on Jada’s past relationship with hip-hop legend Tupac Shakur, who he said “wasn’t all the way gangsta his whole life,” and “went to acting school, all kind of ****, dancing.” After calling Will a “stand-up” man with “integrity,” Kodak insisted the Oscar winner should go and find himself an 18 or 22-year-old “young tenderoni,” before speaking on Will’s relationship with his daughter Willow.

😂😂😂😂😂 - Called that man artsy

He went on to touch on Jada’s past relationship with hip-hop legend Tupac Shakur, who he said “wasn’t all the way gangsta his whole life,” and “went to acting school, all kind of ****, dancing.” After calling Will a “stand-up” man with “integrity,” Kodak insisted the Oscar winner should go and find himself an 18 or 22-year-old “young tenderoni,” before speaking on Will’s relationship with his daughter Willow.

😂😂😂😂😂 - Called that man artsy
ADB478A3-49BA-4908-BBA2-40CDC8A42561.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom