August Alsina said Will Smith told him he could smash Jada if he wanted to...

They screaming protect black women but you got a sista openly degrading herself and playing into the sexually promiscuous black woman trope on stage at the same award 🥴

Couldn’t agree more with this. Beyond that, not sure why we’re okay with sexually degrading men. Imagine if those had been women up there and some dude was grabbing their thighs. Absurd. And of course they have a black woman up there acting foolish. :stoneface:

He had his chance and stopped himself. Won't hit the same after the fact. One August joke after Will sat down would have changed the entire discussion.

I disagree. His ticket sales went up, I bet the price for his next special went up too. The timing is perfect, Tambourine was like almost 4 years ago. Everybody’s waiting on it. Comedians get their best revenge on tour or on their specials.

I disagree. His ticket sales went up, I bet the price for his next special went up too. The timing is perfect, Tambourine was like almost 4 years ago. Everybody’s waiting on it. Comedians get their best revenge on tour or on their specials.

Ticket sales would have went up either way.

One more joke could have possibly ended the broadcast because Will ran back up there or crush whatever is left of Will.

Instead of a revenge tour he would be on a celebration tour like JR Smith with his shirt off and Giannis running around with the trophy after the Championship.

He would have moved into more than a comedian territory.

Chris is a slap meme now can't tour your way out of that months later.

Last edited:
"Jada Pinkett Smith Says It's a ‘Season for Healing' After Will Smith-Chris Rock Oscars Incident"

:rofl: :rofl:

idk why her comment is so funny to me lol

He had his chance and stopped himself. Won't hit the same after the fact. One August joke after Will sat down would have changed the entire discussion.

Mods stay deleting posts for no reason.

Completely agree, and I said the same damn thing. If Chris said something along the lines of "if he acts like this about a GI Jane joke, imagine how he'd feel about my August jokes". That would have crushed his soul :rofl:

Ticket sales would have went up either way.

One more joke could have possibly ended the broadcast because Will ran back up there or crush whatever is left of Will.

Instead of a revenge tour he would be on a celebration tour like JR Smith with his shirt off and Giannis running around with the trophy after the Championship.

He would have moved into more than a comedian territory.

Chris is a slap meme now can't tour your way out of that months later.

He doesn’t need to tour his way out of it. The way things are in pop culture right now, good or bad, as long as they’re talking about you, you’re winning. The memes are giving him momentum and I think a well written special about the incident (as well as therapy) will give him some catharsis.

Mentions revenge tour then says he doesn't need to tour his way out it. :lol:

They way pop culture is right now blah blah...is just a goofy way of saying all publicity is good publicity.

Chris was getting beat up his entire childhood and was punched in the face and robbed the day he stared SNL. PTSD and all. He been going to therapy and was diagnosed with a form of autism.

Sunday was a perfect opportunity to drop his nuts with a joke and he passed. Therapy, a tour, special and more money won't fix this and it will haunt him in some way.

Mentions revenge tour then says he doesn't need to tour his way out it. :lol:

They way pop culture is right now blah blah...is just a goofy way of saying all publicity is good publicity.

Chris was getting beat up his entire childhood and was punched in the face and robbed the day he stared SNL. PTSD and all. He been going to therapy and was diagnosed with a form of autism.

Sunday was a perfect opportunity to drop his nuts with a joke and he passed. Therapy, a tour, special and more money won't fix this and it will haunt him in some way.
Sometimes a counter punch can change the trajectory of one's life. Chris should have either smacked Will back or roasted him right then and there.

Sometimes a counter punch can change the trajectory of one's life. Chris should have either smacked Will back or roasted him right then and there.

Yup, Chris going to live in internet infamy for years. They replaced the Batman/Robin slap with him. :smh: :smh: :smh:

chris should have at least put his hands up first or back away or something

going assume that’s why everyone thought that shh was staged

wasnt like will came out of nowhere, dude just walked directly towards him

chris should have at least put his hands up first or back away or something

going assume that’s why everyone thought that shh was staged
Hands behind back.
Chin actually out.
Pics surface that he had like a cheek-guard on.

#staged

-foe

Hands behind back.
Chin actually out.
Pics surface that he had like a cheek-guard on.

#staged

-foe

wasnt until the slowmo I actually believed it was real

don’t gotta be Dave chappelle to know if you crack a joke about someone’s wife and they start walking towards you, maybe get prepared for something

Back
Top Bottom