August Alsina said Will Smith told him he could smash Jada if he wanted to...

tomdiginson tomdiginson

Possibly he was expecting Will to say something instead of smacking him 😂, but the reaction of annoyance and disgust of Jada’s face seems real when he made the joke. Plus ABC censor Will’s outburst.
If it is real, he made Jada turn him into a crash dummy on live television.

:lol: Guess he did. What was it?
If you click on the link it sends you to IG and you can view it

To save you the trip. If is a pic of Booker on one side and Will smacking Chris Rock on the other. If a caption about light skin brother making a comeback because they are defending black women. And how that is sexy.

Didn’t know Chris Rock did a whole podcast about this…

E2CD8A0A-FE5A-4B4D-B97B-08092E29F454.jpeg

Will had a problem with a hair joke, but no smoke for comedies roasting the entanglement all summer? Hmmm interesting.

Will was legit laughing at the joke. Then got serious lol. It was a soft jab too, not even a hard joke.

Chris almost let the character slip and reverted back to the young comedian that bit heads off in comedy clubs growing up

'boy i could go...nahh'

Last edited:
Will had a problem with a hair joke, but no smoke for comedies roasting the entanglement all summer? Hmmm interesting.

Will was legit laughing at the joke. Then got serious lol. It was a soft jab too, not even a hard joke.

Chris almost let the character slip and reverted back to the young comedian that bit heads off in comedy clubs growing up

'boy i could go...nahh'

Like I said earlier- the entanglement joke is more so for Will in which they both agreed to be in the public eye about it.

The fact that it’s a medical condition and his wife is so insecure about it on top that Chris and Will are friends.

Don’t get me wrong, he should have waited during the commercial break.

'boy i could go...nahh'

There's no disrespect with a joke about a situation that he is a willing participant in. Willard is in an open partnership, those jokes don't mean a thing.

Y'all want it to mean more because y'all wouldn't find yourselves in an open relationship.

Chris should know better regarding
There's no disrespect with a joke about a situation that he is a willing participant in. Willard is in an open partnership, those jokes don't mean a thing.

Y'all want it to mean more because y'all wouldn't find yourselves in an open relationship.
i always found the entanglement jokes dumb. Will had his side chicks too. He wasn’t getting cheated on. They had an agreement. The only reason this was an issue is because august caught feelings and let private affairs be known

Don't think Chris and most people knew she had alopecia until last night

She rocked a shaved head in the past along with her daughter willow

Don't think Chris and most people knew she had alopecia until last night

She rocked a shaved head in the past along with her daughter willow

They’re saying there was a podcast where Will had to have a convo with him about the jokes he did on Jada.

But now mentioning it - you maybe right.

Jada used another excuse and not alopecia just last year.

Jada been manipulating Will for a minute and you got cats out here talmbout defend her honor

They screaming protect black women but you got a sista openly degrading herself and playing into the sexually promiscuous black woman trope on stage at the same award 🥴

I'm not mad. She's always been hilarious and mad sexy to me. Since scary movie. I don't mind her in that character.

Least it wasn't loud *** Tiffany haddish. Would've made the whole vibe cringe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom