August Alsina said Will Smith told him he could smash Jada if he wanted to...

A55D2CC6-FBD4-4B05-8827-2FC1FEB71EE5.gif

This is funny to me cuz Will was never like that. EVER!

Mans never even pretended to be a thug for a role or got typecast cuz he's black and was a rapper. So I find it hard to believe he always felt this way. Like maybe he felt a type of way given his age when he was around a Kool G Rap or EPMD and maybe when Mobb Deep and Wu-Tang came up. Dude is the same age as LL so its weird to me given his success.

This seems to be more of a specific thing cuz of Jada and her love for Pac and him trying to measure up.

Its to sell books, but this should be no surprise. Jada is the epitome of the social media era, all want no give. She has never once stated that Will is her man and her ideal mate and if she has it's never gotten to me. All I ever hear is how great will thinks she is blah blah blah. He needs to quit that and pick up a new broad that actually likes this guy.

Its to sell books, but this should be no surprise. Jada is the epitome of the social media era, all want no give. She has never once stated that Will is her man and her ideal mate and if she has it's never gotten to me. All I ever hear is how great will thinks she is blah blah blah. He needs to quit that and pick up a new broad that actually likes this guy.
When reading this I imagined one woman leaning over to her friend and saying all this as Jada passes them by.

Will's got the Venus & Serena joint coming out in theatres (if not already out) and he's got something going on YouTube. Wouldn't be surprised if both him and Jada are doing this to get the search algorithms ticking.

Didn't even tag the man or provide a link to buy the book :smh: :smh::smh:

Idc who actually typed it Jada or a social media handler just bad business. They put links for stuff other tweets.

Back
Top Bottom