August Alsina said Will Smith told him he could smash Jada if he wanted to...

I think Will has not divorced her because of all the money he will have to pay up. I don't even think he got a prenup.

Oh well. He's still rich. Do a fresh prince reboot and a movie and you make that money back up and have your peace.

Jada took whatever legacy Will had and flushed it down the toilet. Can’t even trust your own man.

Context matters
SmartSelect_20211103-143305_Chrome.jpg

This is why y'all need not feel sorry forWill in any way.

Mans living on a whole completely different type of time.

Son can write **** like this in his book but keep his social media like this

That was when he was still a kid :lol: (still one of his best performances)

Will dancing around it though. Talk about how you got in to character and actually banged Eva and Charlize.

Being his first movie I imagine something so intimate for him was tough to separate. Always wonder how they do it, especially just watching Scenes from a marriage and how intense it was. Matter of fact not even sure those actors really disconnected from the roles either.
210910-oscar-isaac-jessica-chastain-hero_rnrisj.jpg

He probably a lame but that's just a situation of Leo just being way cooler.

Last edited:
This is why y'all need not feel sorry forWill in any way.

Mans living on a whole completely different type of time.

Son can write **** like this in his book but keep his social media like this

Eh, I would think most would think that way if they saw their mom getting physically abused by their pops.

Leo has been slamming every jawn in Hollywood since his arrival. She probably wanted that experience.

Eh, I would think most would think that way if they saw their mom getting physically abused by their pops.
Doesn't really change much of what I said.

Damn near 40 years later and this dude publicizing he thought about suicide and homicide. Like I said Will is living a different life than yall think he's living.

Doesn't really change much of what I said.

Damn near 40 years later and this dude publicizing he thought about suicide and homicide. Like I said Will is living a different life than yall think he's living.
Eh, regular Hollywood ****. Trying to keep that spotlight themselves. All part of the rollout.

Back
Top Bottom