August Alsina said Will Smith told him he could smash Jada if he wanted to...

Kids probably don't even him call him Dad anymore. They be like "Whats up Will". It seems every month Jada just can't wait to emasculate Will. It's as if she's looking to sabotage the Man's future dating prospects. At this point other women must look at Will like a walking check.
I doubt they ever called him dad :lol: Jada probly had these kids writing Father's Day cards for Pac :rofl:

AE6E3147-01CA-428B-B00F-AF31BB6A0060.png

I mean let's keep it 1k it's a lot of women walking around that say they'll act right for the right man and here you have as high status as a man can get and he still gets disrespected because he's a good dude. Not all but a lot of chicks look for **** to find wrong and complain about.

Will's first wife cheated on him mostly like with a dude that can't touch him status wise and now he probably feel stuck with a wife that has no respect for him. Some chicks are just for the streets, even if you can give them the 🌎.

Will could mention who he’s been bedding besides Jada. The problem is those women are probably married or most likely would want to keep it a secret. Jada had no choice because she was caught and Alsina spoke out. Will is lucky no ladies spoke out like that.

Will could mention who he’s been bedding besides Jada. The problem is those women are probably married or most likely would want to keep it a secret. Jada had no choice because she was caught and Alsina spoke out. Will is lucky no ladies spoke out like that.

Exactly. I dont know one woman who has confirmed that she's been with him. All i know is rumors

I guess he really is in love at this point bc we all know he can have top tier women prancing around at the press of a button

Back
Top Bottom