AUGUST 2010 WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?

To get ice cream with my girl tonight

41358_455391742441_579372441_6215721_7921842_n.jpg

theLwerd wrote:
Originally Posted by never wear them

dont take it the wrong way my dude... do you.

hey nwt, no hate, i know you're just lending your opinion, but how are you going to tell fam to lose the belt then proceed to saying 'Do you'? It just seems so contradicting to me. His outfit is him doing him, so why change any of that? Just cause it's gucci-esque.

homie....

It just happens i liked the kids outfit,
but the belt ( and no doggy, i dont care if its gucci-esque) just threw off the whole theme.

theLwerd wrote:

hey nwt, no hate, i know you're just lending your opinion, but how are you going to tell fam to lose the belt then proceed to saying 'Do you'? It just seems so contradicting to me. His outfit is him doing him, so why change any of that? Just cause it's gucci-esque.

homie....

but the belt ( and no doggy, i dont care if its gucci-esque) just threw off the whole theme.

theLwerd wrote:

homie....

no beef intended, i'm just sayin.. the term 'do you' has been misused a lot of times. //

theLwerd wrote:

homie....

no beef intended, i'm just sayin.. the term 'do you' has been misused a lot of times. //

MAN I MISSED OUT ON LIKE 2 WEEKS IN HERE...VERY NICE PICS NT...WENT ON A CRUISE AND IT WAS TOUGH BRINGING JUST 2 PRS...BUT LATELY AIRLINES HAVE BEEN BUGGIN CHARGING $50 PER LUGGAGE SO I DECIDED JUST TO TAKE MY AM90s INFRAREDs AND I TOOK MY CTK LBJ 7s TO CHILL @ S. BEACH WITH WIFEBEATERS

[spolier]
smh.gif
  at the kids at S. Beach saying i had fake lebrons cuz they never came out in Burgundy [/spoiler]

MAN I MISSED OUT ON LIKE 2 WEEKS IN HERE...VERY NICE PICS NT...WENT ON A CRUISE AND IT WAS TOUGH BRINGING JUST 2 PRS...BUT LATELY AIRLINES HAVE BEEN BUGGIN CHARGING $50 PER LUGGAGE SO I DECIDED JUST TO TAKE MY AM90s INFRAREDs AND I TOOK MY CTK LBJ 7s TO CHILL @ S. BEACH WITH WIFEBEATERS

[spolier]
smh.gif
  at the kids at S. Beach saying i had fake lebrons cuz they never came out in Burgundy [/spoiler]

Back
Top Bottom