AUGUST 2010 WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?

on_line.gif
fLiPnOtiZe- They were released in Michigan when A.I. was with the Pistons... I happen to be back home when they dropped and copped instantly...

The last couple of days...in pursuit of wearing 24 different pairs of shoes straight lol

To celebrate my 24th Birthday on the 20th

Yesterday

For a rainy day in NY to go to staples to stock up on back to school supplies for the classroom

The last couple of days...in pursuit of wearing 24 different pairs of shoes straight lol

To celebrate my 24th Birthday on the 20th

Yesterday

For a rainy day in NY to go to staples to stock up on back to school supplies for the classroom

Originally Posted by never wear them

dont take it the wrong way my dude... do you.

hey nwt, no hate, i know you're just lending your opinion, but how are you going to tell fam to lose the belt then proceed to saying 'Do you'? It just seems so contradicting to me. His outfit is him doing him, so why change any of that? Just cause it's gucci-esque.

hey nwt, no hate, i know you're just lending your opinion, but how are you going to tell fam to lose the belt then proceed to saying 'Do you'? It just seems so contradicting to me. His outfit is him doing him, so why change any of that? Just cause it's gucci-esque.

Originally Posted by theLwerd

yeah, i mean, i wanna be like "stop covering the tongues", cuz otherwise i usually like nwt's kicks and denim, but i just don't feel it's necessary at all. because it's just gonna result in some time wasting back and forth with both parties typically ending up saying "just do you"...
laugh.gif
but that never lasts long does it? nobody hardly ever gets to "just do you" without the peanut gallery chiming in...

it's like a never ending circle of bickering in these wdywt threads, all stemming from people not liking what someone else does. that's why i just keep my negative opinions to myself mostly. if others did the same these threads would end up being half the size by the end of the month.
laugh.gif
i don't come to this thread to get fashion advice, i come to post what i wore, it's what my style is, i don't care if you don't like it, i'm not gonna change. i also come to see some dope shoes and occasionally a fit or part of a fit that's inspiring, but rarely do i comment on something i don't like. just seems like a waste of time to me. but alas, as long as people post fits, people are gonna comment in some negative way. people always got something to say, as if they think everyone should just be a clone of themselves, and if they're not, they get clowned. the only people who never get any crap are either very cookie cutter and dress like everyone else imo, and/or they're popular and respected in intraweb sneaker world for some reason. too bad i'm not here to win a popularity contest, just chop it up about shoes and styles, simply.

Originally Posted by theLwerd

yeah, i mean, i wanna be like "stop covering the tongues", cuz otherwise i usually like nwt's kicks and denim, but i just don't feel it's necessary at all. because it's just gonna result in some time wasting back and forth with both parties typically ending up saying "just do you"...
laugh.gif
but that never lasts long does it? nobody hardly ever gets to "just do you" without the peanut gallery chiming in...

it's like a never ending circle of bickering in these wdywt threads, all stemming from people not liking what someone else does. that's why i just keep my negative opinions to myself mostly. if others did the same these threads would end up being half the size by the end of the month.
laugh.gif
i don't come to this thread to get fashion advice, i come to post what i wore, it's what my style is, i don't care if you don't like it, i'm not gonna change. i also come to see some dope shoes and occasionally a fit or part of a fit that's inspiring, but rarely do i comment on something i don't like. just seems like a waste of time to me. but alas, as long as people post fits, people are gonna comment in some negative way. people always got something to say, as if they think everyone should just be a clone of themselves, and if they're not, they get clowned. the only people who never get any crap are either very cookie cutter and dress like everyone else imo, and/or they're popular and respected in intraweb sneaker world for some reason. too bad i'm not here to win a popularity contest, just chop it up about shoes and styles, simply.

Back
Top Bottom