Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Jetpacunlimited wrote:

ATLien Seeko wrote:

Jetpacunlimited wrote:

westcoastsfinest wrote:

CrunkJuicedUp wrote:

thats what ATL gets for making such horrible music
sick.gif
****...now is not the time for jokes like that son...no one deserves this no one smh

wow at 6 flags though...my prayers to you guys in the south...
tired.gif

Its not as bad as those pics make it seem.

What? Are you serious? So those pics arent bad enough?

You forgetting I live in Atlanta? Its seriously not as bad as those pics make it seem in Atlanta. Sure they're was some really bad flooding, but it
wasn't anything SUPER crazy. Although, I do feel for those that lost there lives.
frown.gif

Yeh man, I sorta feel you.. I mean, I'm in College Park, but one life lost is bad enough imo...

I go to GSU and I mean, You can barely tell it rained like that. I think it's just really bad in some parts but overall the flooding isnt as bad as theymake it seem.

R.I.P. to those who lost their lives. I was watching the news and a house was half way underwater and the top half was on fire. The ultimate FML.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by CrunkJuicedUp

thats what ATL gets for making such horrible music
sick.gif
****...now is not the time for jokes like that son...no one deserves this no one smh

wow at 6 flags though...my prayers to you guys in the south...
tired.gif

Its not as bad as those pics make it seem.

What? Are you serious? So those pics arent bad enough?

You forgetting I live in Atlanta? Its seriously not as bad as those pics make it seem in Atlanta. Sure they're was some really bad flooding, but it wasn't anything SUPER crazy. Although, I do feel for those that lost there lives.
frown.gif

Yeh man, I sorta feel you.. I mean, I'm in College Park, but one life lost is bad enough imo...

You should come out to the East side and kick it witcha boy
pimp.gif

Might hafta do dat! Keep in touch.

Back
Top Bottom