athiest wake up

Originally Posted by kix4kix

And the hypocrisy of atheists continues
smh.gif

15 pages of "Athiests" who claim to fame is that they don't care about religion. Like I have said all along, Athiesm is a religion in and ofitself.

OH THE IRONY

smh.gif

15 pages of "Athiests" who claim to fame is that they don't care about religion. Like I have said all along, Athiesm is a religion in and of itself.

OH THE IRONY
you clearly dont understand the meaning of religion.

Originally Posted by sn00pee

smh.gif

15 pages of "Athiests" who claim to fame is that they don't care about religion. Like I have said all along, Athiesm is a religion in and of itself.

OH THE IRONY

Oh really? So athiesm has no affect on how you act?...Rituals that you choose not to perform in, and the way you live your life?

Such Irony in how everyone in this thread is "athiest" when they seem to be more obsessive on forcing their ideal than any one on here.

Atheism is a religion bro. Always has been, Freud stated so. Einstein stated so, and so did every other Athiest with half a brain. Unless you KNOW thereisn't a God (which you don't) you are choosing not to act based on FAITH of there being no God.

Edit: Post limit: So Santa is = God huh
laugh.gif
What religion follows him?

smh.gif

OH THE IRONY

Oh really? So athiesm has no affect on how you act?...Rituals that you choose not to perform in, and the way you live your life?

Such Irony in how everyone in this thread is "athiest" when they seem to be more obsessive on forcing their ideal than any one on here.

Atheism is a religion bro. Always has been, Freud stated so. Einstein stated so, and so did every other Athiest with half a brain. Unless you KNOW there isn't a God (which you don't) you are choosing not to act based on FAITH of there being no God.
I guess there still might be a Santa Clause too, or the Easter bunny, cause unless you know there isn't one (which you don't), you arechoosing not to act based on FAITH blah blah blah
eyes.gif

smh.gif

OH THE IRONY

Atheism is a religion bro. Always has been, Freud stated so. Einstein stated so, and so did every other Athiest with half a brain. Unless you KNOW there isn't a God (which you don't) you are choosing not to act based on FAITH of there being no God.

laugh.gif

Atheism is not a religion, but it is a way of life. The very definition of Atheism is the lack of religion....REJECTION OF "THEISM" or Religion.

Atheists do not have rituals

Atheists do not for the most part go hard to force their non-belief on others....you don't see atheists going from house to house handing out flyers abouthow God doesn't exist.

smh.gif

OH THE IRONY

laugh.gif
You act as if you are surprised that Atheist show up to defend themselves in a thread telling them to "wake up." I don't have faiththat there is no god. I know there is no god. No faith involved. That's what Atheism is. I don't waiver in my acknowledging that there is truly nosuch thing as a "higher being." Yes, it keeps me from going to church. But your religion keeps you from going to any other church. I don'tthink that is making me live my life a certain way.

^

Why does atheism prevent you from going to church?

I will occasionally accompany a friend or relative to a service. Although I do not believe as they do, I can still appreciate the community aspect and takethings from each service. I just value the message, not the literal translation...

Just because someone practices a religion and I do not, doesn't mean there are aspects that I can't value.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

smh.gif

OH THE IRONY

laugh.gif
You act as if you are surprised that Atheist show up to defend themselves in a thread telling them to "wake up." I don't have faith that there is no god. I know there is no god. No faith involved. That's what Atheism is. I don't waiver in my acknowledging that there is truly no such thing as a "higher being." Yes, it keeps me from going to church. But your religion keeps you from going to any other church. I don't think that is making me live my life a certain way.

assume much?.....noyou don't know there is no god bruv

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

^

Why does atheism prevent you from going to church?

I will occasionally accompany a friend or relative to a service. Although I do not believe as they do, I can still appreciate the community aspect and take things from each service. I just value the message, not the literal translation...

Just because someone practices a religion and I do not, doesn't mean there are aspects that I can't value.
I can respect certain values from home without some mythical being telling me to do so. I don't go to church because I have no reason to. Whyshould I? I don't see things the way they do. Do Catholics go to synagogue? Do Baptist go to Catholic church? I too can respect the community aspect. That's fine and well. But I don't have to go to church to see it.

Why is faith a good thing?

faith   [feyth] Show IPA Pronunciation
-noun
belief that is not based on proof: He had faith that the hypothesis would be substantiated by fact.

the irony is this

atheist claim religion cause wars and stuff but the truth is PEOPLE CAUSE WARS AND PEOPLE FIGHT IN WARS

why does war exist? because people can't have an intelligent conversation without insulting each other, one claims to be the more intelligent and feelssuperior over the unintelligent and when feelings get hurt, we fight

so the question is, has man fail the church or has the church failed mankind?

the answer is both because none of them are perfect

atheist can reject religion but they can't reject what love is

science cannot explain why we love family and friends, no one can because it is the nature of humanity

to all the religious nuts, if you do good, don't do good because you expect a reward out of it, do good because it is the right thing to do because if youdo good and expect a reward in return then where is good in itself? The reward might not be physical but it can be something like "respect". LikeJesus said " He got his reward in full "

I have no problems with other people's belief but I do have problems with people insulting each other with ridiculous arguments.

Everyone in this thread needs to shut up. Because whether you are religious or not, we all face the same daily struggles.

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

the irony is this

atheist claim religion cause wars and stuff but the truth is PEOPLE CAUSE WARS AND PEOPLE FIGHT IN WARS

why does war exist? because people can't have an intelligent conversation without insulting each other, one claims to be the more intelligent and feels superior over the unintelligent and when feelings get hurt, we fight

so the question is, has man fail the church or has the church failed mankind?

the answer is both because none of them are perfect

atheist can reject religion but they can't reject what love is

science cannot explain why we love family and friends, no one can because it is the nature of humanity

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]to all the religious nuts, if you do good, don't do good because you expect a reward out of it, do good because it is the right thing to do because if you do good and expect a reward in return then where is good in itself? The reward might not be physical but it can be something like "respect". Like Jesus said " He got his reward in full "[/color]

I have no problems with other people's belief but I do have problems with people insulting each other with ridiculous arguments.

Everyone in this thread needs to shut up. Because whether you are religious or not, we all face the same daily struggles.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Well put. Thats something I need to start stressing, "do good because its in yourheart".[/color]

You act as if you are surprised that Atheist show up to defend themselves in a thread telling them to "wake up." I don't have faith that there is no god. I know there is no god. No faith involved. That's what Atheism is. I don't waiver in my acknowledging that there is truly no such thing as a "higher being."
How do you know there isn't a God? You seem really sure and I just want to know how you know.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

You act as if you are surprised that Atheist show up to defend themselves in a thread telling them to "wake up." I don't have faith that there is no god. I know there is no god. No faith involved. That's what Atheism is. I don't waiver in my acknowledging that there is truly no such thing as a "higher being."
How do you know there isn't a God? You seem really sure and I just want to know how you know.

Because no one in the history of mankind has ever proven otherwise. Think about that. Not once in the history of mankind has there ever been the slightestsliver of evidence suggesting you AREN'T the highest form of being in existence.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Because no one in the history of mankind has ever proven otherwise. Think about that. Not once in the history of mankind has there ever been the slightest sliver of evidence suggesting you AREN'T the highest form of being in existence.

Well let me ask you a question? I don't want to assume you believe something you may not. What is your theory on how everything started?

abiogenesis
I heard of that before, someone else posted it awHile ago, forgot who though.

OK now how did the universe began in your opinion? Big bang?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

smh.gif

OH THE IRONY

laugh.gif

Atheists do not for the most part go hard to force their non-belief on others....you don't see atheists going from house to house handing out flyers about how God doesn't exist.
atheistbus.jpg

thats not door to door handing out flyers, but its still pretty bad.

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

smh.gif

OH THE IRONY

laugh.gif

Atheists do not for the most part go hard to force their non-belief on others....you don't see atheists going from house to house handing out flyers about how God doesn't exist.
atheistbus.jpg

That's obviously not the sign of an atheist.

smh.gif

OH THE IRONY

laugh.gif

Atheism is not a religion, but it is a way of life. The very definition of Atheism is the lack of religion....REJECTION OF "THEISM" or Religion.

Atheists do not have rituals

why do Christians feel the need to try to convert everyone to Christians

you don't see Muslims, Hindus, or Buddhist do this

I know that they are trying to help others by "spreading the word of god" but often times it is annoying and uncomfortable

even after I tell them that I am Buddhist they continue to talk about their religion

how would Christians feel if I went up to them and asked if they have heard the word of Buddha or give them what would Buddha do bracelets

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

smh.gif

OH THE IRONY

laugh.gif

atheistbus.jpg

That's obviously not the sign of an atheist.
In January, dozens of London's red buses will be carrying this ad, written and paid for by Britishatheists: "There's probably no God. Now stop worrying and enjoy your life."

Washington Post!

Back
Top Bottom