Ask A Hedge Fund Fraud

Newcomers must think that most NTers are extremely business-minded people when they see a 37 page thread on hedge funds :lol:
That reminds me of the time when there was that big thread in the music forum about Fat Joe's street cred. Had no idea what it turned out to be at the time. I scrolled past it for a while thinking Fat Joe must have a lot of street cred. :lol:

Tears. Real ******g tears. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thread of the year right here!!!
:lol: something to remember it by for the future and cliffs in the gif below (mob=nters)

'

:wow: :wow: :rofl: @ meth

:x

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Porsche isn't even his

dude has zero assets 
mean.gif

laugh.gif

That's all I can say right now, but if Fools Gold ST still wants to try and prove himself, i'm here. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Real talk.

If I googled this company and saw that he was out there stunting and arguing on a sneaker message board.... Hellz no would he get my "millions"

Bummy website and MS Paint logo would be the clincher if there was any doubt.

with all due respect most hedge fund websites are pretty cheaply done, especially the front pages. The important stuff requires a login. Also hedge fund traders do not need to be certified or registered in any capacity (if i'm correct), thats the nature of he hedge fund it's unregulated and requires no disclosures.

But with that being said, op seems like a shady african (I'm african btw).

with all due respect most hedge fund websites are pretty cheaply done, especially the front pages. The important stuff requires a login. Also hedge fund traders do not need to be certified or registered in any capacity (if i'm correct), thats the nature of he hedge fund it's unregulated and requires no disclosures.

But with that being said, op seems like a shady african (I'm african btw).
Cosign look at Berkshire Hathaway's website, looks like my mom made it and its run by one of the most successful investors in the world. http://www.berkshirehathaway.com/

Dudes definitely a fraud tho 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom