Asics Love?!? Where is it?

...long time lurker, recent subscriber and first time poster. But these Offsprings got me goin' a bit crazy.

But buying from the US usually ends up being super expensive with taxes and duties etc.

Anybody know where in Europe these are gonna drop? 

mucho appreciated.

K!P

Finally got a pair of volcanoes.

Had to buy mints and coves to acquire them, but the double up was worth it for the volcanoes.
Want those indies 
smokin.gif

Hey all, I am trying to track down a pair of the INVINCIBLE x Asics Gel Lyte III "Formosa" in a size 10. I know the usual tip is to find it on eBay but in this case there are none available there. If any of you could point me in the direction of where I can track down a pair, that would be greatly appreciated!

Hey all, I am trying to track down a pair of the INVINCIBLE x Asics Gel Lyte III "Formosa" in a size 10. I know the usual tip is to find it on eBay but in this case there are none available there. If any of you could point me in the direction of where I can track down a pair, that would be greatly appreciated!

You could check klekt if you're not too worried of over seas transactions, but expect to pay quite a bit. I've so far had great transactions.

Nice mortars back there.  I need a pair but the prices put me off.  Canada usually doesn't get collabs so I might have to try to get offpsrings from a US store.  Customs and duties suck.  Sometimes it's cheaper to just buy stuff off resellers than to buy directly from stores if we get hit.

You can try face book groups if you havent already.

Back
Top Bottom