Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I think at this point seeing how hard its going to be to get the packer gl3s. Im just going to go for the blue birds. The release party pictures look alot betyer

I don't get it. How are these Packers not releasing online..? Don't want to drive over and become a victim of the mayhem 
sick.gif
mean.gif

I don't get it. How are these Packers not releasing online..? Don't want to drive over and become a victim of the mayhem :x :smh:
at least you have an option to drive over there. A lot of ppl are stuck in the middle of nowhere and can't even get a pair

From what I hear, one of the reasons for no online from Packers is because of the special box. The special box itself adds to the weight of the package. I am thinking they do not want to pass the cost to the consumer. Instead of the normal $15, the cost would be $25-30 on shipping.

I saved myself the trouble and got a proxy done for this but I do feel bad for some that want just the shoes minus the packaging.

at least you have an option to drive over there. A lot of ppl are stuck in the middle of nowhere and can't even get a pair
This. It's major weak sauce.

I don't even give a **** about the packaging I just want the shoes! Probabaly end up just paying resale. :frown:

You're not wrong lol. Just knowing my luck I'm going get stuck in traffic, get a flat, be the last in line etc. etc. Never have any luck trying to cop stuff in person lol

You're not wrong lol. Just knowing my luck I'm going get stuck in traffic, get a flat, be the last in line etc. etc. Never have any luck trying to cop stuff in person lol
yea I feel you. Some ppl just ain't good with lines

Anyone willing to get me a US size 8? Portland, OR so nobody local to me will be having these other than Bait which is a 4 hour drive and I had to enter a raffle but worked all week. Life sucks lol

From what I hear, one of the reasons for no online from Packers is because of the special box. The special box itself adds to the weight of the package. I am thinking they do not want to pass the cost to the consumer. Instead of the normal $15, the cost would be $25-30 on shipping.

I saved myself the trouble and got a proxy done for this but I do feel bad for some that want just the shoes minus the packaging.

I'd hope shoe trees, horn, & a Jason markk sized brush don't add that much weight. Plus every single other shop seems to be doing in store only as well & that's with the regular boxes. Mitas seemed to be a little more available online iirc. Sucks that this release is so scarce online.

The box is 50% bigger ....actually it's like half empty....there allotment was a number they will easily sell out ..so why bother shipping...I hear Concepts and Bait have a very good amount ....interestingly Kith passed.

The box is 50% bigger ....actually it's like half empty....there allotment was a number they will easily sell out ..so why bother shipping...I hear Concepts and Bait have a very good amount ....interestingly Kith passed.

Bait is raffle though aka it's not really a raffle b/c they don't give out tickets, rather they just put names on a list so it's easier to pick their friends and call them to tell them they won.

Haha im an 8.5... Just have about enough funds on my card for myself, let alone others [emoji]128514[/emoji] anyway there's two other guys here...
They know what it is. I called for dat 9.5 
happy.gif

Last edited:
if anyone needs bait asics size 11 hit my pms... tryna make a quick sale for these features tonight lol

Back
Top Bottom