Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Sneakerpolitics
roll.gif
smh

Damn don't know if I should go to bait diamond bar tomo and wait til 1pm for unclaimed pairs.
Also cncpts twitter said tomorrow isn't the global launch? So does that mean there's hope for online?

I honestly don't think anyone got them off Politics. Sizes never even popped up. Went to sold out instantly. And yeah. Politics is def a shady shop tho..

I honestly don't think anyone got them off Politics. Sizes never even popped up. Went to sold out instantly. And yeah. Politics is def a shady shop tho..
So I've heard ... Closest one to me is in Lafayette. Like 3 hours from me. I figured no one was dropping these online till the shops exhausted their lines at the brick and mortar...

Uhh.. just want to know coz i can only get them online. Don't even need the special box just the shoe.  

Heard kith and packers are doing online release besides their instore release but they didnt say the time. 

I'd hope shoe trees, horn, & a Jason markk sized brush don't add that much weight. Plus every single other shop seems to be doing in store only as well & that's with the regular boxes. Mitas seemed to be a little more available online iirc. Sucks that this release is so scarce online.

I didn't think that many released the mita's online but my memory's already a little fuzzy.

Maybe more than this time around. But the ones that did for the mita's probably only put a size run online at most... this time they probably figured it's not worth the hassle and backlash.

If anyone does put them online it's not like we're gonna benefit. There will be like 25-30 pairs at the very very most.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom