Asics Love?!? Where is it?

now that i missed the cncpts for now im debating if i should buy these eclipses i found for a decent price hmm 

anyone still having problems accessing concepts' site? Haven't been able to get on it since after the release

Not mad at anyone reselling when someone is out there willing to pay $400. I'd just rather you not come in here and talk about it. Just my two cents.

First client cancelled at work. Time for pics:

I'm pretty much chalking up a loss for the B and Ms haha, but I will try!
I have been into asics for a lont time and still dont own one pair because they used to be impossible to grab in the US. Now the US is getting some GR colorways but few that I like.

now that i missed the cncpts for now im debating if i should buy these eclipses i found for a decent price hmm 
I would definitely take full advantage of that. The Eclipses are an amazing shoe. Depending on how I feel about the Three Lies in person, I'm trading mine for a pair of Miamis or St. Alfreds. 

Last edited:
i need more feedback towards this purchase haha, i know its if i think theyre worth it, but im on the fence thinking that they are or are not. $400 for total eclipses 10.5 deadstock. so far i have 1 yes. i just havent seen them this cheap in my size for a while 

Anyone who got their order confirmed yesterday get their shipping notices yet? I'm on edge waiting for mine

I have yet to get my shipping confirmation, but a few people in the thread did. I have an email in the drafts folder ready for Monday afternoon in case I don't hear anything by then.

I have yet to get my shipping confirmation, but a few people in the thread did. I have an email in the drafts folder ready for Monday afternoon in case I don't hear anything by then.
If you don't mind me asking, what do you plan on telling them? Seeing how much stuff went down instore, I doubt they are ready for tens of people complaining about cancelled orders....completely deserved though :lol:

If you don't mind me asking, what do you plan on telling them? Seeing how much stuff went down instore, I doubt they are ready for tens of people complaining about cancelled orders....completely deserved though :lol:

It's mainly an inquiry email about the order. If they cancel, I won't be too bummed. It's just shoes. It was crazy how it went down in store, though. It seems like first come first served is getting a little to sketchy to do for limited collaboration releases.

If you add the item to your cart and you receive the "Stock Problems" page that informs you that the item is out of stock, the product isn't actually officially out of stock. It just means pairs are in others' carts, which are held for a couple of minutes during checkout. You still have a chance if someone doesn't checkout fast enough and the pair is removed from their cart.

The item is not officially out of stock until the size is removed from the product page's dropdown. I was able to checkout on the Concepts site after getting the sold out message several times. All you have to do is keep trying to check out—basically, after you get the sold out page, leave the item in your cart, hit the Back button on your browser, and then hit the Checkout button again. Rinse and repeat.

This is also how it works for Kith releases. Note that Kith and Concepts both use the Shopify e-commerce platform. Kith's web developer, Andy, discusses it here:

http://www.kithnyc.com/2012/10/kiths-online-store-explained/

To pull a quote from the blog post: "In summary, be patient and stay with it. If you size is still showing up, there’s a chance that they’ll be made available again in a few minutes.".
Appreciate this info modernART. I'll be sure to tell the homies bout this for the next releases. Luckily I was able to cop first try and got shipping confirmation. 
pimp.gif

I wonder if cncpts started shipping some orders by sizes or location. Since they closed I'm assuming they just started processing orders other than sitting around. But who knows.

If you add the item to your cart and you receive the "Stock Problems" page that informs you that the item is out of stock, the product isn't actually officially out of stock. It just means pairs are in others' carts, which are held for a couple of minutes during checkout. You still have a chance if someone doesn't checkout fast enough and the pair is removed from their cart.

The item is not officially out of stock until the size is removed from the product page's dropdown. I was able to checkout on the Concepts site after getting the sold out message several times. All you have to do is keep trying to check out—basically, after you get the sold out page, leave the item in your cart, hit the Back button on your browser, and then hit the Checkout button again. Rinse and repeat.

This is also how it works for Kith releases. Note that Kith and Concepts both use the Shopify e-commerce platform. Kith's web developer, Andy, discusses it here:

http://www.kithnyc.com/2012/10/kiths-online-store-explained/

To pull a quote from the blog post: "In summary, be patient and stay with it. If you size is still showing up, there’s a chance that they’ll be made available again in a few minutes.".
so far ive gotten every recent release except the concepts. so for hitting the "back" button and hitting the "checkout button" again and again. i dont have todo the update cart to remove the item and add it again? because i kept doing that and im pretty sure if i knew just hitting back and checking out again was what i had to do i would have gotten them lol  

I wonder if cncpts started shipping some orders by sizes or location. Since they closed I'm assuming they just started processing orders other than sitting around. But who knows.
Maybe we can do a little in thread polling then. I ordered a 10 and am from Westchester County NY and I've only got order confirmation 

Appreciate this info modernART. I'll be sure to tell the homies bout this for the next releases. Luckily I was able to cop first try and got shipping confirmation. 
pimp.gif

No problem, man! I can never get through first try, hah.

so far ive gotten every recent release except the concepts. so for hitting the "back" button and hitting the "checkout button" again and again. i dont have todo the update cart to remove the item and add it again? because i kept doing that and im pretty sure if i knew just hitting back and checking out again was what i had to do i would have gotten them lol  

Correct, no need to remove the item from your cart and add it again unless you want to go after a different size. Simply hitting the Back button on your browser and then hitting the Checkout button again is good enough.

While we're on the subject, I was always curious if simply refreshing the "Inventory Issues" page would be good enough instead of having to actually go back and hit checkout. I've never tried it, but I'm thinking it wouldn't work because you would essentially be refreshing an "Inventory Issues" page and not the actual "Checkout" page where you enter your information.

Last edited:
No problem, man! I can never get through first try, hah.
Correct, no need to remove the item from your cart and add it again unless you want to go after a different size. Simply hitting the Back button on your browser and then hitting the Checkout button again is good enough.

While we're on the subject, I was always curious if simply refreshing the "Inventory Issues" page would be good enough instead of having to actually go back and hit checkout. I've never tried it, but I'm thinking it wouldn't work because you would essentially be refreshing an "Inventory Issues" page and not the actual "Checkout" page where you enter your information.
god damnit since the other times i got them on the first try and back on the older fieg releases i would always remove it and add it again like a fkin idiot. i would have had every release so far if i knew this sooner hahahah /dead 

Back
Top Bottom