Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Okay, lets talk about another shoe. Anybody excited for these? I love the colors and they should be a little easier to obtain than the Cncpts. 

What other releases are you guys looking forward to? Looking for those and these. Hopefully we can get a concrete release date on both.

Last edited:
Real sooped for the gl5s coming out and that HAL collabo. A lot of asics in sight for the fall

Nike might have to take a backseat for a while

LL

I dunno if these will be a easy cop cause during their question release, their website crashed and was down for 4-5 hours

These are some ugly shoes it aint my fault that hypebeast pay $400 for them

But it is your fault that someone who did want them didnt get them.

But then again I am a hypocrite. I would resell shoes that push a grand like the Corks (the price is down now). But that is a rare occasion.

Last edited:
lol resellers made out. dollar to be made, these guys capitalizing on idiots willing to pay their prices.

surprised this release was so difficult, copped a 9.5 but i'm an 8.5.

if u missed out, just move on to the next release? extra butter? RF's next one? so many things to look forward to in today's sneaker releases, no point in staying in the past for a release that isn't all that. $165 at that.........:smh:

^^^QFT!!!

the reality that we all need to come to realize...is that the world is not fair.

we can complain all we want about how we may have only wanted 1 pair to actually rock, but couldn't get it for whatever reason...while a reseller picked up 10 pairs to flip. well...chances are, our complainin' isn't gonna materially change anything (except maybe make ourselves feel just a wee bit better after venting).

i personally don't buy into the quote/phrase "must have X in my life!" because no, we actually don't! a more appropriate statement should be "it'd be great if i could have this in my life...but if not, oh well...life goes on..."

as jasroberts21 was sayin'...there's always gonna be something next and something newer that we all will inevitably covet. so the money that you still have in your wallet or bank account right now because you weren't able to cop on any given release...you can just simply put towards a future release...because i can almost guarantee that something else will catch your eye that you'll want. so why stress over what's now passed. if anything, learn from whatever missteps/mistakes (if any) had occurred, and just try your best again next time.

just keep in mind this cliche'd quote..."you win some, you lose some..."

Did any of ya'll cop those Bruce lee onitsuka tigers that released earlier this year? Im feeling them but the eBay prices are ridiculous

Resellers preventing people from getting what they want is just a fact of life when chasing limited releases. Yeah, it'd be great if it wasn't an issue, but that's not happening. You just have to decide whether you're willing to begrudgingly drop a few bills or let it go and wait for the next release. 

Last edited:
Taking it too far there. Especially considering what happened in Boston earlier this year(where concepts is located)

That grey/red pair is NICE! I hope those aren't a pain in the *** to get...

unfortunatly those grey bricks will be impossible to get unless u are willing to pay 500+ to resellers/ebay :~/

unfortunatly those grey bricks will be impossible to get unless u are willing to pay 500+ to resellers/ebay :~/

EDIT: This was the confirmed list of stores last year when these were supposed to come out. Thanks for the Chi-Town love Asics. You are just as bad Nike. Anyone with a life is not getting these at a brick and motar store in Chicago

WoodWood?? Copenhagen, EUROPE
Naked?? Copenhagen, EUROPE
Sneakers n Stuff?? Stockholm, EUROPE
B-Elles?- Helsinki, EUROPE
Footpatrol?? London, EUROPE
Hanon?? Aberdeen, EUROPE
Wellgosh?- Leicester, EUROPE
End Clothing?? Newcastle, EUROPE
Avenue?? Antwerp, EUROPE
Patta?? Amsterdam, EUROPE
Seventyfive?? Amsterdam, EUROPE
Woei- Rotterdam, EUROPE
No Boys Allowed?? Den Haag, EUROPE
Slam Jam?? Milan, EUROPE
I Love Tokyo?? Rome, EUROPE
Titolo?? Berne, EUROPE
Solebox?? Berlin, EUROPE
The Good Will Out?? Cologne, EUROPE
Colette?? Paris, EUROPE
Le Rayon Frais?? Bordeaux, EUROPE
FOTT?? Moscow, EUROPE
Proper?? Long Beach, CA USA
UNDFTD?? Los Angeles, CA USA
Nice Kicks?? Austin, TX USA
Kick HI?? Honolulu, HI USA
Feature?? Las Vegas, NV USA
St. Alfred?s?? Chicago, IL USA
Concepts?? Boston, MA USA
Bodega?? Boston, MA USA
KITH?? New York City, NY USA
KITH?? Brooklyn, NY USA
Packer?? New Jersey USA
Bait?? Laguna Beach, CA USA
ASICS IRVINE, CA USA
Loaded?? Auckland, NZ

Last edited:
Why do you say that? 

The ones you are seeing on Ebay are the ones HaL accidentally released and were not happy with. End sold their batch, which was a only a few bigger sizes, 10 and up I think. HaL weren't happy with the materials so they didn't cancelled the release. But now they are coming out again, which definitely material layout. They are going to use nylon on the tongue instead of the cloth that you see in that photo. 

They should be released at a good number of stores. 

Last edited:
still can't believe the three lies release in store! seems like most of the pairs are up on ebay now!

To your question...no, not at all. My point was what you agreed with and that it's clear quite a few more people were following this release/thread but never posted until after the release. Some might be new to them, saw the sneakers and actually liked them because everyone has to start somewhere but my guess is that it's more of resellers...or otherwise people jumping on the Asics bandwagon now that there's some (more) buzz. But you'd never ever know some of them ever even had an interest in Asics or what they thought until some pop in just to say what their result of copping the next big release was. I find it kinda funny.

:lol: at the analyzation. Why do you care so much?

Back
Top Bottom