Asics Love?!? Where is it?

the online releases have always been shaky...got my pair in-store no problem, but im not really feelin the eclipses anymore.....

as if this tuesday "re-release" will be any smoother...LOL

i'm just going to chalk it up as a loss and move on, no sense being on tilt for some shoes i never really had a chance at anyway. wasn't the first time i missed a release and won't be the last, it is what it is.

got my sz 12
spoke to kith and the Sandy hurricane messed up their launch dates
plus side is their will be a Kithstrike next week that hasnt been disclosed yet so hope that cheers some of yall up non-fieg asic though

Last edited:
Holy crap saw the thread blew up and assumed it would be mindless posts like "copped" "got confirmation" "anyone get a tracking # yet?" lol
I guess it's good i missed the madness but i am curious what this whole password thing is that went down. I completely agree with the posts about sour grapes and the same people whining will still be there throwing their money at rf. I hear so many complaints about them including rf blocking guys with legitimate issues lol it's crazy there hasnt been any sign of detrimental effects. I guess this re-release is a makeup as some suggested. Or maybe this time around it's actually not as limited.
It's been long confirmed even nike gives the links early to those connected for releases. I dont know if the complaints have put a stop to it. If youre passionate about a brand/sneaker i get the frustration but people need to stop being lemmings and either roll with it or put their $ where their mouth is and stop supporting them. Theres been many boutiques with shady practices and price jacking that have come and gone. There are tons of alternatives out there. People claim to be fed up with jordan quality or whatever and exploring other brands, apply the same basic principle with kith too then.

Last edited:
yeah i dont like shopping at kith either, kinda like mercer. there are definately shops that do it the right way, but most "big" stores (nt, hoh, kith) are rigged, its not easy controlling a big shop, u have to understand that

good day

Last edited:
KITH acting shady and they aint even a year old this is what happens when you let an obscure relatively unknown dude who wants immediate cred in the door he does crap like this.

The online releases has always been hard to get for people. If you actually go to the store you will always come out with a pair. There's been to many people that try to buy the same sneakers at the same time on the website. Its worse than Nike or Eastbay because there's not a lot of pairs to go around. I know someone of you mentioned the Salmon soles were easier to cop on online than the eclipse. It was actually vice versa at their stores. The turn out for eclipse does not handle a candle to the Salmon soles.

Last edited:
very nice pick up man, do you find your size tight or did you go up/down on the size? I'm a 10.5, ordered a 10.5 but I heard that the thickness of the shoe might lead me to get an 11 instead...

Asics run slimmer than jordans so it depends on your foot.

Last edited:
The online releases has always been hard to get for people. If you actually go to the store you will always come out with a pair. There's been to many people that try to buy the same sneakers at the same time on the website. Its worse than Nike or Eastbay because there's not a lot of pairs to go around. I know someone of you mentioned the Salmon soles were easier to cop on online than the eclipse. It was actually vice versa at their stores. The turn out for eclipse does not handle a candle to the Salmon soles.
Unfortunately there is a significant amount of people who don't live in downtown NYC, and getting to Kith before a release to get a ticket, as well as on the day of release to pick the shoes up is out of the question. He's got the demand. If he bumped up production amount even slightly, he could still keep that "rarity" that he needs to keep people buying his shoes, while filling his pocket even more, and keeping customers happy.

My opinion on kith is they aren't as shady as you guys think. i think they ARE shady when it comes to Nike limited releases for example the yeezys that came out most of them were given to there friends and coworkers. but when it comes to hes releases he isnt and hes pretty much fair. Who do you know that does something like a kithstrike release at a random time? i think no one does that. It's cool that he does that he tries to give people a chance.  I also give him credit for the way they do the whole list thing before the release. i always and always get a pair my size. No problem at all. i got my pair in about a hour on saturday. Also was able to get a pair through kithstrike through my iphone without wi-fi. you just need to be on point. Also have been 2 for 3 on buying through their websites through the computer. i guess you just need to be lucky and stop complaining about there website. you just need to be quick! yes there was a problem for some people with the password error but hes doing a re-release tuesday just be alert. and stop complaining
tongue.gif

Last edited:
Keeping my fingers crossed that it goes smoothly and I actually get a pair.  Third times a charm... right?
I've got a test that begins 30 minutes prior to the drop, so hopefully I can haul *** through it and hope for the best on the mobile app. I've already got a pair in my cart... I wonder if that will help.

Back
Top Bottom