Asics Love?!? Where is it?

How do you like these? They look pretty dope, and for $85, I might have to scoop them up. Quality okay?

the suede quality is ehhhhh
comfort is good, they seem to actually fit a tiny bit snug but not enough to warrant going down a size (for me, anyway)
really, the green on the side is the dopest part. i failed to get it in the pic, but the green just pops off the shoe, looks real dope

How does the instore release work at Kith? Got a friend out in NYC and wanted to see if he could snag a pair for me....

How does the instore release work at Kith? Got a friend out in NYC and wanted to see if he could snag a pair for me....
The Total Eclipse GL3s are only re-releasing online tomorrow, to compensate for the issues the online release had on Saturday. The in-store release was fine, so there is no in-store re-release.

The Total Eclipse GL3s are only re-releasing online tomorrow, to compensate for the issues the online release had on Saturday. The in-store release was fine, so there is no in-store re-release.

Yeah I know but I meant for future releases. When are you supposed to get your tickets and when do you line up to receive them?

Yeah I know but I meant for future releases. When are you supposed to get your tickets and when do you line up to receive them?

They usually put out a tweet saying when the shoe will drop so youve just gotta call either store and find out what the protocol is. Theyll tell you come put your name down on the list and thats that. Come back the next day and pick your shoes up

since the shoes are already up on the site and says sold out are we waiting on it just to restock on the sizes or will there be another link for this online re-release?

since the shoes are already up on the site and says sold out are we waiting on it just to restock on the sizes or will there be another link for this online re-release?
They removed the "Sold Out" page for the Total Eclipses from the site. It should just be a new product page when it drops.

Would love to know how many pairs will actually be available for this re-release. Can't be too many.
Yeh Im thinking its most likely just Kith trying to save face after the mistake they made. Probably aren't actually going to be many pairs released today. 

^ Yeah I agree with you all. Thinking it won't be more than one FSR, if that. Like remedy said, i wouldn't be surprised if 3 pairs were available, claiming a FSR to "save face" for their mistake w/ the release. Good luck to those trying to cop though. Hopefully someone from up here will luck up.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLL what was that. I got some "Page has been moved" ish for 3 mins

Last edited:
is Kith gonna tweet the link? the one on the site is not working :smh:

Last edited:
"The shoes are not sold out. We haven't sold any yet. We are working on the problem and I will tweet a link the second it is available." < Ronnie Fieg

Last edited:
They seriously need to fire whoever is in charge of these online releases or does maintenance on the website during releases.... 

Back
Top Bottom